Supertech

Last updated: February 1 2010
18 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Supertech

apex tower supertech

I think the project emerald court and newly launched apex tower would be a good investment in long run provided the builder delivers what is committed.Present down payment rate is around 2700/sq.ft+plc+other charges.This is quite competitive!Only doubt is whether the builder really has approval to contruct Apex tower because this tower was not a part of original layout plan of Emerald Court complex.If any one has any information then please share.

Comment

Please read the fine print for Supertech Apex. One of my friends visited the site and found out that transfer charges are Rs 500 psqft.

Comment

Supertech Emrald Court - Aster 7

I purchased a house in Aster 7, almost 3 years back, I should have been handed over the flat almost 1.5 yrs ago, and still the builduing isn't complete...what should I do in this case ?

Also, does anyone know who is in a similar position and had purchased a flat in the same buiding/complex

Comment

Emerald Court - No Apex in Original Layout

Forgot to mention in my earlier post, there was clearly no Apex tower planned in the original plan that was shown to me, so how is it coming up now ?

Comment

How much did you buy this flat in Aster7.

Comment

I bought a flat in 2006 in Aster 3 and yet to get the possession. Does anyone has a clue abt when is the project getting complete finally?

Comment

The reson for the new Tower coming up s the increase in FAR ratio by Noida authority.....This is what the builders claim.. nyways it aganst those who booked the flats in Original Emerald Court....... The land should have been originally as Open ......but this is how builders make money by changing plans after bokings are over

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyliner View Post
                  I bought a flat in 2006 in Aster 3 and yet to get the possession. Does anyone has a clue abt when is the project getting complete finally?
                  Dear Blue and mrd34,
                  You guys should know your rights.
                  Dont get fooled by the builder.
                  Dont wait and ask the builder to return the full amount with interest else tell them i will go to consumer court.
                  If they still dont listen to you tell them that you will go to MInistry of urban development cell.
                  Also you can blackmail them by saying that you will also go to ELECTRONIC MEDIA and expose your fraud.
                  I will provide you some media email id's where you can put your complaints and they will telecast your complaint.SUPERTECH will have to pay for this delay............tell them....DONT BE SOFT WITH THESE DHAANA SETHS....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X