Could anybody suggest if the Residential Plots available in Sector 68, 119, 120, 121, 122 & 123 in Noida are approved or not?
& also is it worth to buy those plots available with 100 & 200 sq. yards size?

Thanks
Raghuveer
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Depends on ur need, 100sq yd play will be not much useful.
    CommentQuote
  • End use plot in noida!

Dear All

I am looking for a end use plot sized between 120 to 150 sq. meter in Noida residential sectors near and around Express way...Preference Sector -20 to 50 & 99,100,105,110.Budget around 1.25Cr max for plot.

Awaiting your suggestions....
    CommentQuote
  • Have a look at JP KP II PLOTS .Suggest to go for transfer case then registery. Few people has already started the construction of building u can have look. Resale rates are reasonable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANREALTY
    Dear All

I am looking for a end use plot sized between 120 to 150 sq. meter in Noida residential sectors near and around Express way...Preference Sector -20 to 50 & 99,100,105,110.Budget around 1.25Cr max for plot.

Awaiting your suggestions....

Check Sec 105, Sec 108 and Sec 99 for 112 Meter Plots. Around 1-1.2Cr. Though i am not sure if they have Kisan Quota plots. Avoid Kisan Quota plots. Check Sectors nears Expressway. Avoid JP Wish Town.

There are also Noida Authority HIG Duplex Villas on Expressway sectors but they are slightly above your budget. But advantage is that you will get RTM house. In case of plot, you will have to spend at least 20-30L to build house.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    Check Sec 105, Sec 108 and Sec 99 for 112 Meter Plots. Around 1-1.2Cr. Though i am not sure if they have Kisan Quota plots. Avoid Kisan Quota plots. Check Sectors nears Expressway. Avoid JP Wish Town.

There are also Noida Authority HIG Duplex Villas on Expressway sectors but they are slightly above your budget. But advantage is that you will get RTM house. In case of plot, you will have to spend at least 20-30L to build house.

Bharatiya sir, I have gotten similar advice about kisan quota plots from others. Is there any reason for this apart from entire cluster being kisan quota and impact on gentry ? What if the kisan plot is in an established sector ? What do you think % discount to normal plots should be ( this is assuming long term investment , not end use). I am well aware of issues at JP, but plots don't really have the same exposure to JP going bankrupt ( I guess there would be disruption of civic services, but RWA could potentially take this over at least in plotted development). If JP plots valuation is 50-60% of surrounding sectors, don't you think that is enough compensation for risk and they may bw value buys (again for long term investment, not end use).
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think JP Plots will have any impact on further JP position bad or good. Its delivered long back well planned registered with NA power /water/ sewage all are in place.Whal else are needed once people start builting these prices will shoot. Now itself very few inventories in KP II. Its much better than KISAAN and others NA plots.This is only product of JP which has premium in WT.
    CommentQuote
  • There is nobody building in WT Plots. There are less than 10 houses there presently. I also read in some topic that they are using Water Tankers. So i don't know if WT plots have Piped water and proper sewerage.

JP WT Plots are in distressed sale right now. Though situation may improve if Apartments in Towers gets possession this year. Which are long delayed.

Regarding Kisan Quota Plots. There is no fixed price. Price difference can be between 10% to 40% depending on plot and location. Kisan Quota Plots in sector 70-71 are expensive because of upcoming Metro Stations and good location. But these are WORST sectors for end use.

A very important advice to WT investors and end users.

Make a strong RWA. File a case in Court and secure all rights of internal development and maintenance. Do not depend on JP or you will suffer. DO NOT let JP be in charge of Wish Town.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vja1236
    I dont think JP Plots will have any impact on further JP position bad or good. Its delivered long back well planned registered with NA power /water/ sewage all are in place.Whal else are needed once people start builting these prices will shoot. Now itself very few inventories in KP II. Its much better than KISAAN and others NA plots.This is only product of JP which has premium in WT.

Vja1236 sir, I kind of agree that JP plots should not be as distressed as JP apartments. And now I am thinking ( havent looked at demand-supply situation, which bharatiya sir pointed out) maybe non GC plots are better investment than GC ( better to buy 500 sq yard non GC than 200 sq yard GC) since there is no guarantee that locational advantages and exclusivity will be retained if JP goes down.

But I disagree with you that non GC WT plots are better than NA plots. Unlike JP, NA will not go bankrupt, and Infra will be maintained much better. Holding costs are also cheaper. So, WT plots should be at discount, the only question is how much.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    There is nobody building in WT Plots. There are less than 10 houses there presently. I also read in some topic that they are using Water Tankers. So i don't know if WT plots have Piped water and proper sewerage.

JP WT Plots are in distressed sale right now. Though situation may improve if Apartments in Towers gets possession this year. Which are long delayed.

Regarding Kisan Quota Plots. There is no fixed price. Price difference can be between 10% to 40% depending on plot and location. Kisan Quota Plots in sector 70-71 are expensive because of upcoming Metro Stations and good location. But these are WORST sectors for end use.

A very important advice to WT investors and end users.

Make a strong RWA. File a case in Court and secure all rights of internal development and maintenance. Do not depend on JP or you will suffer. DO NOT let JP be in charge of Wish Town.

Thanks bharatiya sir, so it would seem that IF one wants to gamble on JP recovery, maybe it's better to buy corner, park and NE facing, non GC plot in a cluster which only had bigger sized plots as compared to JP shares or apartments which I have heard have very high super area loadings and where maintenance will suffer because of JP cash flow problems.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't know about Apartments in WT Towers. I visited couple of months back. From the OUTSIDE, i saw some Towers looked completed. So i don't know what's the reason of delays in possession. Someone saying possession will happen in several Towers this years. I can't say about that. But it will certainly be a good thing. Both for buyers of Apartments as well as WT itself. If and when Apartments gets occupied. WT Plots will also start to develop soon.

HOWEVER, maintenance and internal Infrastructure is completely different thing. Considering the financial health of JP, this will remain a problem.

NA plots beats JP any day. Just look at Sec 108 NA Plots which is just on opposite to WT on expressway. All Roads ready. Water, Electricity, sewerage, Broadband lines etc everything is installed. RWA is up and running. Parks are maintained. Many Plots are already developed with full houses. Rest are CC and lying vacant. Its RTM sector and you can start living from day 1.

WT Plots are far lagging behind NA Plot sectors nearby. Sure, WT location is good. But prospects of development are bad. That's why there is significant price difference between Sec 108/105 and WT Plots.
    CommentQuote
  • To add, NA plots are generally in 100% plotted/low rise sectors, whereas JP plots are in the middle of high-rises.
    CommentQuote
  • Many sectors of Plots NA are low rise. But there are also Sectors which have some high rise pockets. Sec 105 and Sec 108 have Group Housing Plots which will be High rise. Sec 108 already has several UC High rise projects.

Along the one major road (24 m i think), several High rise projects are alongside Plots of Sec 108. A negative indeed. Its blocking view and Sunlight of the Houses on these Plots. Sec 105 also has a big Group housing plot vacant. Don't know about what future project will come up there. But most likely it may also be high rise.

All new sectors of NA (land allotted after 2000s i think) have some high rise pockets. Though these pockets are small compared to entire sector. I don't think there is any new low rise sector anymore with plots. But certainly better than JP or other private developers.

Funny thing is, now you cannot avoid high rise anymore in Noida. Now you should try to avoid Ultra High rise. Some sectors in Noida are UC with projects with super high density. These ultra high rise, super high density regions should be avoided.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Gandhi sir you are absolutely correct non GC are much better than GC not because later golf course will be aquire/sold if Jp goes down and some towers will come in between the GC..Rest assured it will never going to happen .Any how I prefer JP PLOT only in KP II that to east facing away from KPA Appartment. I still believe there is no match of it once up it will difficult to pick it . Very few inventories for sell in KP Il its still selling more that 50% profit what people purchase from JP. At boom tine its trade triple the rate its matter of time it will move very fast huge potential not much dependent on JP.It will go own it own.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vja1236
    Dear Gandhi sir you are absolutely correct non GC are much better than GC not because later golf course will be aquire/sold if Jp goes down and some towers will come in between the GC..Rest assured it will never going to happen .Any how I prefer JP PLOT only in KP II that to east facing away from KPA Appartment. I still believe there is no match of it once up it will difficult to pick it . Very few inventories for sell in KP Il its still selling more that 50% profit what people purchase from JP. At boom tine its trade triple the rate its matter of time it will move very fast huge potential not much dependent on JP.It will go own it own.

Vja1236 sir, why do you think non GC are better than GC ?

I am quite suspicious of people who use phrases like " never going to happen". When wishtown was launched in 2007/2008, you could have said the same thing about JP being forced to sell land banks to their broker BOP, JP defaulting on their debt and lenders being forced to take over their HQ, Chandras and Sahara shri going to jail and JP associates share price going to less than 7. Yet all of those things did happen.
    CommentQuote
  • Some people fear that GC will no longer be GC. Some people think GC is a hype. If JP turns belly up, it will aggressively sell land parcels and/or change land use to get as much financial help they can get.

I think this fear is exaggerated. I don't think they can alter the land use of GC in any way. Though maintenance of internal Infrastructure may have some problems.
    CommentQuote