Hi all, am new to the forum and joined it because I needed some honest third party opinion on certain issues I am facing. I have a property in RG Residency that I wanted to sell. However once I contacted dealers for this many questions raised in my mInd.

1) what should be the ideal resale price for a project like RG Residency. In the beginning agents say that they can fetch me anywhere between 3900 to 4100 per sq feet. But once I share my papers it drastically come down to 3700-3750.

2) second question is, when I sell the prpoerty what happens to the emi that I have paid to the bank. Do I forfeit them or the builder gets to keep it or should the buyer return it to me? One agent I had spoken to simply said that amount is not accounted for at all. I know he is wrong but don't know what's right. Need an expert opinion here.

3) last question is i am new to the real estate business even as a buyer also. So kindly guide where should one go if he wants to put his property on sale.

Many thanks.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Arupsarmah
    Hi all, am new to the forum and joined it because I needed some honest third party opinion on certain issues I am facing. I have a property in RG Residency that I wanted to sell. However once I contacted dealers for this many questions raised in my mInd.

1) what should be the ideal resale price for a project like RG Residency. In the beginning agents say that they can fetch me anywhere between 3900 to 4100 per sq feet. But once I share my papers it drastically come down to 3700-3750.

2) second question is, when I sell the prpoerty what happens to the emi that I have paid to the bank. Do I forfeit them or the builder gets to keep it or should the buyer return it to me? One agent I had spoken to simply said that amount is not accounted for at all. I know he is wrong but don't know what's right. Need an expert opinion here.

3) last question is i am new to the real estate business even as a buyer also. So kindly guide where should one go if he wants to put his property on sale.

Many thanks.

There are no right answers on the value of the property. Shop around.

The EMI you have paid is gone towards servicing the loan. You have to repay the outstanding principal (which which will be 90-95% of what you borrowed)

Post your property details on places like , indiaproperty etc.

Some buyers will reach you directly. other brokers will reach out to you as well. You may aslo get a good idea about price ranges.
    CommentQuote