Hi
I am planning to buy a 3 bhk for residential (Not Investment) pupose.
Please suggest
1) Is this the correct time to buy a property.
2) What should be the price psf at 129 sector. They are asking 3330
3) How good this builder is?

Thanks
Amit
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any advise on this please? Builder seems to be good but they have started this project on very large scale around 300-400acres which may take 7-8 years to complete.
    Any expert views?
    CommentQuote
  • jaypee has a mixed reputation. They do complete their projects.. but they are known to have highly delayed project execution timelines. Also the material quality was not found to be upto the mark in some of their existing projects.

having said that... Sector 129... dude 3330 is a really stupid rate for an under construction property there.. try more like 1800-2000/psft with IDC, EDC, PLC etc included..
    CommentQuote
  • I am also doing a research on Jaypee greens- Wish Town Classic and somewhat puzzled b/w taking duplex or Simplex 2 BHK. I have been offered a discount of 10 % on 3429 PSF from Japee Greens. Please suggest how to go about it.
    - Is it the right time to buy a property now
    - Is there a scope of further negotiation
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Aman,

Were you offered the 10% discount if you did a complete downpayment or was the 10% discount on the normal (construction linked) plan?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • got an sms for this 3600 psf from 9 o 9
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens Wishtown - Klassic

Hi Guys..

I am looking for a flat for investment purpose in Jaypee Greens Wishtown. . My budget is around 40~45 lacs & holding period is around 4-5 years. I have few questions about Jaypee Wishtown Klassic Project.

1) Who are the underwriters for this project ??

2) A broker oferred me flat in original booking at Rs. 3,710 per sq. ft. Is the price Ok ??

3) Does a duplex accomodation in 1045 sq. ft. size has lower resale value as compared to a Simplex accomodation of the same size ??

4) given a choice between a ground floor or a eighth floor flat , which one will have greater demand / value at the time of resale ??

Request your imputs on the above queries..
    CommentQuote