Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Noida/NCR property is still HOT unlike rest of the country ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Is Noida/NCR property is still HOT unlike rest of the country ?

Last updated: September 16 2012
49 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Is Noida/NCR property is still HOT unlike rest of the country ?

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    why don't you take all payments in white if it has been 3 years since you signed BBA ? and invest the rest in residential in your city to avail long term capital gain.
    same has one year more...

Comment

Originally posted by realguru
      Maybe LChand can let us know as he is a smart guy and not a frustrated one.
      LChand, could you educate me which project in Noida has offered possession + registration in last 6 months ?
      I have not witnessed personally but heard Amrapali Sapphire & Mahagun Moderne were near to possession before LB.

Comment

I think you maybe meant Mahagun Maple in Sector-50. Moderne is in Sec-78 and far away from possession.

Maybe some Maple resident (not a frustrated soul) can point out if the registry is happening. I dont believe in builders giving possession without registry like Omaxe and all.

Originally posted by LChand View Post
        I have not witnessed personally but heard Amrapali Sapphire & Mahagun Moderne were near to possession before LB.

Comment

I think if 3C can't provide registry to end users in next 6 months, that could be serious dampener for people thinking to invest in Noida as political instability would force at least investors to move out of this region.

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
            I think if 3C can't provide registry to end users in next 6 months, that could be serious dampener for people thinking to invest in Noida as political instability would force at least investors to move out of this region.
            u mean Noida ka kuchh nahin ho sakta?

Comment

We are talking about possession, not registration ...huh registration would happened when one gets the possession letter ..
              By the I have been hearing and seeing Ads LB RTM since Dec2011...

3C ka naam aaya nahi,kuch log tapak padte hai with all armed..

Prateek
              Mahagun
              Eldeco Studio
              Omaxe

and few projects in Greater noida

These are the projects where possession offered...
              Thanks

Comment

yes, if things are stuck for the next 6 months . Remember nobody puts a penny when things are uncertain. But I would say even SP would never want Noida to be looked down upon as this sure is a money making market for them. Lets see .

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                u mean Noida ka kuchh nahin ho sakta?

Comment

Originally posted by realguru
                  When I asked you about projects giving possession, you did not
                  reply.

Then I asked about projects giving possession and registry and you are citing examples like Omaxe .

Do I need to tell you explicitly that you have a problem ....
                  lolz. problem of what ... better talk on Topic. don't care about my problems ...
                  I have given many examples .... whatsoever projects are RTM in Noida..
                  Thanks

Comment

delhi ke mantri aur businessman ke paas bahut kala paisa hai aur noida dlehi ke paas hai, isilye badega aur badega

Comment

bhai logon mat lado..... everyone makes mistakes...we learn from the mistakes... some say it a mistake, few consider these as life experiences to enrich themselves...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X