Jaypee Greens - Aman

Last updated: July 10 2013
3 | Posts
6142 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaypee Greens - Aman

I went thru the jaypee greens website and found that their newly launched project 'Aman' on sector 151 is fully booked in a single way with more than 2700 bookings. Its understandable that Jaypee is launching projects one by one to generate cash but suprising to see people rushing to invest.
    Any expert views if the info on their website is correct?

Re : Jaypee Greens - Aman

Jaypee aman

HI,
    I TRIED TO BOOK IN JAYPEE AMAN TO.HAVE ALREADY DEPOSITED THE CHEQUE BUT AM BEING TOLD THAT THE ALLOTMENT WOULD TAKE TIME AS NOW JAYPEE GROUP ARE DEPOSITING THE CHEQUES IN THE BANK AND ONLY ISSUING ALLOTMENT ONCE THE BOOKING AMOUNT IS REALIZED.

ANY VIEWS IF THE AMAN PROJECT WILL SHAPE UP BETTER THAN A PROJECT OF GURGAON???

I LIKED THE IDEA OF THE GOLF COURSE - LETS SEE AND PRAY!

Comment

mark71mann: you should see this discussion:

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...raud-4847.html

Comment

Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread - http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...1-page159.html

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
        NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X