Hi
I am a newbie here on the forum as well as in Noida Property market too. I am a salaried person. I am looking for a 3BHK flat (RTM or under construction) within a budget of 60L for living purpose. I am looking for a flat nearby sector 24. I have shortlisted 2 locations. 1) sector 7x area. 2) jaypee greens on expressway. After comparing both, I liked jaypee from every aspect. Also in Jaypee, Iliked the Kensington Boulevard Project the most according to layout and location. I liked Lkosmos too. But location is not that much godo except few towers behind the Klassic towers. Now I need your help for finalizing my flat. Please suggest me which one is good for me and what are prices in those projects ? Please comapre projects in details.

Thanks

Also I am not able to PM to my friends.....Y.......
I did not find link for PM........
Read more
Reply
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • is there nobody to help me........


    Originally Posted by sonumittal22
    Hi
    I am a newbie here on the forum as well as in Noida Property market too. I am a salaried person. I am looking for a 3BHK flat (RTM or under construction) within a budget of 60L for living purpose. I am looking for a flat nearby sector 24. I have shortlisted 2 locations. 1) sector 7x area. 2) jaypee greens on expressway. After comparing both, I liked jaypee from every aspect. Also in Jaypee, Iliked the Kensington Boulevard Project the most according to layout and location. I liked Lkosmos too. But location is not that much godo except few towers behind the Klassic towers. Now I need your help for finalizing my flat. Please suggest me which one is good for me and what are prices in those projects ? Please comapre projects in details.

    Thanks

    Also I am not able to PM to my friends.....Y.......
    I did not find link for PM........
    CommentQuote
  • Both Sec 7x and Expressway are good options. 7x is more close to core city. Expressway projects will be good in long term with good all round connectivity & commercials and company coming around. I like Xway location more personally.

    Though KBA is a good option but all projects of JP Wishtown are hugely delayed. You might also want to consider sec 137 projects across the road those are in advanced state of construction.

    You are very unlikely to find fresh booking in KBA or KPA unless you have internal links to JP. KPA in resale is around 3500-3700 bsp while KBA in resale is around 3700-3900 bsp. Accordingly to current state and speed of construction KBA should deliver by end of 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • is it really good to get a deal in 3700 bsp in JP boulevard........

    JP KPA is better or JP KB is better.......

    how to search for in resale.........


    Originally Posted by khallas
    Both Sec 7x and Expressway are good options. 7x is more close to core city. Expressway projects will be good in long term with good all round connectivity & commercials and company coming around. I like Xway location more personally.

    Though KBA is a good option but all projects of JP Wishtown are hugely delayed. You might also want to consider sec 137 projects across the road those are in advanced state of construction.

    You are very unlikely to find fresh booking in KBA or KPA unless you have internal links to JP. KPA in resale is around 3500-3700 bsp while KBA in resale is around 3700-3900 bsp. Accordingly to current state and speed of construction KBA should deliver by end of 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sonumittal22
    is it really good to get a deal in 3700 bsp in JP boulevard........

    JP KPA is better or JP KB is better.......

    how to search for in resale.........


    I think around 3700 bsp is pretty much the current rate, good or not ...i don't know as all projects seem overpriced in NCR to me :)
    both KPA and KB are very similar in specifications but KB is on golf side of township (but not facing golf course) and KPA would be 100-300 bsp cheaper. also KPA might deliver a bit earlier.

    It is always difficult to find direct deal with seller. for deals u will have to do some field work to make up ur mind ... do some serious calls to dealers/brokers, negotiate hard and wait for right deal.
    CommentQuote
  • KPA is rs 150 cheaper.......

    i did not like KPA layout.........

    wat do you say.........
    CommentQuote
  • How much delay would you be able to bear?
    CommentQuote
  • around 3 years if its beneficial in terms of appreciation..........
    CommentQuote
  • Sonumittal22, two days back on other thread you were talking about a deal in KBA 3600/-

    Please specify the floor you are getting. In my opinion 3600 or 3700 is a good deal. I am being offered the deals for 15th -16th floor @3900/-
    CommentQuote
  • 19th floor....

    BTW you checked and read but did not reply to help me.......
    CommentQuote
  • If delay is not a issue. KBA is one of the most undervalued property in WT. At 3700 its a buy as per me.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    I just wanted to know why kensington boulevard has low rates as compare to other nearby projects in wish town?
    Also, someone has told me this is because it is very adjacent to village.
    Is this true ?

    Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    If delay is not a issue. KBA is one of the most undervalued property in WT. At 3700 its a buy as per me.

    I am interested to buy 3/4BHK in KBA, if u know anyone who want to sale his flat, let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kensington
    Hi,

    I just wanted to know why kensington boulevard has low rates as compare to other nearby projects in wish town?
    Also, someone has told me this is because it is very adjacent to village.
    Is this true ?

    Thanks,


    there is 1000 psf difference ... it is mainly because of the fact that kensington boulevard flats are thread bare flats as compared to Orchard, Pavilion etc

    check my earlier post

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/10178-kensington-boulevard-jaypee-greens-sector-131-noida/page4?t=12524&page=4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maheshiitr
    I am interested to buy 3/4BHK in KBA, if u know anyone who want to sale his flat, let me know.


    post your req to jp customer buy/sell database ...

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1
    CommentQuote