had been a long wait...a known active investor has confirmed that ATS is coming up with its new residential project in sector 143. The expected price as been told to me is 5500 which seems to be pretty expensive as of now but knowing ATS reputation quite possible...sizes varying from 1100 to 1400...

As ATS has the reputation selling directly rather than brokers, plan is to form an investor group and bulk book around 100 flats at a discounted price...targeted price is arnd 4500 give or take few hundred bucks...I am considering making a leveraged investment...

comments/ views/ feedback pls!
Read more
432 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Even I will be interested in this. I am very new to this forum.
    Please count me in.
    CommentQuote
  • Ats is the best builder in entire noida region for the past 10 years,
    No builder comes close to it.
    Returns and quality has been the best

With ats...location doesnt matter

Its not my statement by proven fact

When sector 93 project was launched it was considered a project in middle of jungle..look at it now

Paradiso has worst location in greater noida still has one of highest rates in region

Not only rates by demand is solid as well

with ats....i wont bother about loading, location, etc etc
    just buy a good located flat in project and sit tight for 3 years

Gains will be phenomenal and if you plan to live...you get best

People will question and mock such statements....but the fact is...when people passby ats projects in this region...they envy the owners
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure but i think it will be little over the price of Gulshan Ikebana.

Originally Posted by meetarpit
    Thanks Vivek011282 for the information .
    :). What will be the expected launch price for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • No good builder will sold out project in soft launch. I am sure it will not be that easy for ATS to find out investers who can put 30% money before 9 months of official launch that too without any home loan.

Dont worry guys you will get a good chance to buy into this project if you be have 20-25 lakh cash lying with you , as ( minimum price 80 lakh x 30% = 24 lakh)

Originally Posted by anilkr
    It looks this project is sold out even before launch.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Is this project better than LBG and Zest?

Whats the price? Specifications?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by xuv500
    Ats is the best builder in entire noida region for the past 10 years,

When sector 93 project was launched it was considered a project in middle of jungle..look at it now

Paradiso has worst location in greater noida still has one of highest rates in region

People will question and mock such statements....but the fact is...when people passby ats projects in this region...they envy the owners

SUV wale aise hi batein karte hein....:P
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai ye toh "YASH RAJ BANNER" ki film ki tarah hai. Film release se pehle hi advance ticket le rahe hain.

Hope the will launch next year, So I can afford to book 2BHK.

Guys please count me as well If project will launch next year.
    CommentQuote
  • congrats all ATS **lovers** now counts reached into thousand figure and that is in just in a week... now be ready for draw on Diwali :)
    CommentQuote
  • This is called creating and fuelling hype.The title of thread is misleading.It should be called proposed project of ATS..People are getting confused with the present name of this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Why does ATS lets buyers enjoy so much appreciation? It should just build the whole project from pvt funding, and sell only RTM. Hai na? It will get to enjoy all the phenomenal gains itself!

Originally Posted by xuv500
    Ats is the best builder in entire noida region for the past 10 years,

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Why does ATS lets buyers enjoy so much appreciation? It should just build the whole project from pvt funding, and sell only RTM. Hai na? It will get to enjoy all the phenomenal gains itself!

and if disaster happens company will become bankrupt. Private builders are not DDA. :)
    CommentQuote
  • one always check BUILDER's past delivery, that's how builders credibility and goodwill is know.
    one can't check Builders credibility just speculating..

future mein kya hoga none can guarantee..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    and if disaster happens company will become bankrupt. Private builders are not DDA. :)

No no..! As per him, ATS name is enough! How can disaster happen with the mightly A..T..S!!!
    CommentQuote
  • What is happening in this thread can be compared with what happened with ATS Gurgaon thread last year.

There too a lot of hype was created by some known brokers along with newbie members who have 1-10 posts each and registered recently and have posted only in this thread like "I'm interested..."

Some 15 months after that Gurgaon project supposedly 'sold out', there is no construction because builder doesn't have permissions to do the construction. I guess creating hype through brokers and online marketing people is easier thing to do than the actual construction.
    CommentQuote
  • And no points for guessing who started the thread:D.
    No info, nothing concreate, just a thread to blow matters out of proportion.

Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    What is happening in this thread can be compared with what happened with ATS Gurgaon thread last year.

There too a lot of hype was created by some known brokers along with newbie members who have 1-10 posts each and registered recently and have posted only in this thread like "I'm interested..."

Some 15 months after that Gurgaon project supposedly 'sold out', there is no construction because builder doesn't have permissions to do the construction. I guess creating hype through brokers and online marketing people is easier thing to do than the actual construction.
    CommentQuote