Its confirmed, the makers of Grand Venezia now Grand Venice are coming up with 25 acre residential cum commercial project in sector 143 bang on expressway. Its a corner plot along-with sez plots of Unitech and DLF.

Location is v good.

Other details will follow.
Read more
1526 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Munish bhai...itna hot topic paste kiya hai aapne...but it seems no one is interested. Or already sold... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Its confirmed, the makers of Grand Venezia now Grand Venice are coming up with 25 acre residential cum commercial project in sector 143 bang on expressway. Its a corner plot along-with sez plots of Unitech and DLF.

Location is v good.

Other details will follow.

residential bhi hai ? surely must be in the range of 5500 then :(
    CommentQuote
  • chand bhai,

bahut time ke baad aapke darshan hue hain. i think u moved to baroda or surat !!!if i remember right.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    residential bhi hai ? surely must be in the range of 5500 then :(

Residential is there but only villas, big sizes.......
    CommentQuote
    chand bhai,
    bahut time ke baad aapke darshan hue hain. i think u moved to baroda or surat !!!if i remember right.

yeah to Baroda...small city within 10 kms radius. :D

Like a small metro city with almost all facilities...
    CommentQuote
  • Price ?
    CommentQuote
  • Good to know that bhasin group has at least selected a Decent location unlike their to be launched and to be flopped mall Grand venice or venezia whatever its called. Their first project grand venice, a unique project in worst possible location will be flopping badly, going by the information on this forum regarding the list of brands they have planned in that mall. Sector 143 noida is a very good location and i hope they launch something good for expressway
    CommentQuote
  • Is, Bhasin a reputable builder like Gulshan? What about the past record ?
    CommentQuote
  • Bhasin builder is none other than bhasin motors chap ..succesful car dealers in delhi. Their first project grand venezia mall in greater noida launched in 2007 is still awaiting completion. It has uniqque concept and construction quality till date has been very good, but the project is in wrong city (greater noida) While all other builders in commercial stalled their projects in greater noida as they expect their commercials to flop in that city, this group slowly continued their work. and are expected to launch within a year. This is Pure gamble. I and many others believe...that they are making a blunder...but there are many who think that their project will be changing the way people look at greater noida. If this project has anything to do with revenue expected to be generated from that commercial, then i strongly suggest...to stay away....as chances of success of that commercial are very slim. This upcoming project location is super without a doubt and if executed well, would definately be a success.
    CommentQuote
  • Where is booking office ? When is pre launch ? Any underwriter ? Details ?
    CommentQuote
    Residential is there but only villas, big sizes.......

Very interesting news ... And only big villas will make it a different project on the E-way.... !!!

If anyone has further details on this - please share ... Or for any group buyin - please count me in !
    CommentQuote
  • MM Bhai, pls share more info.
    CommentQuote
  • Munish Malhotra - aap mere saamne pesh ho ...abheee

Kiss (not that one) din ke leeye tumhe maine paal poos ke bada kara hai IREF par ? jawaaab do ?

:-))))))))

Details laao sarkaar - full details of the project.

Aapka paaandu.

Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • High end villas rate around 9000 per sq ft and sizes expected 7000 to 10000 sq ft ..to expensive any day
    CommentQuote
  • hahaha ... book in prelaunch otherwise u will miss the bubble which is expected to burst ...

Originally Posted by amit234
    High end villas rate around 9000 per sq ft and sizes expected 7000 to 10000 sq ft ..to expensive any day
    CommentQuote