Hi All,

So its confirmed that ATS is coming up with a new project in noida, sector is 150.
Read more
207 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, i have also ckd with my sources, it is in or near sector 150 only. And the expected rates woyld be aprox 4k psf. Do you have any additional know how on rates/ sizes etc..

Also it is aprox 18/20 acres of project so i am sure the no of flats would be more as the noida far has also been increased..

Requst all friends to use this thread for ATS new project.... thx
    CommentQuote
  • i provide consulting services to some of the brand names so need to keep my mouth shut...and there is more fun in guessing :)
    CommentQuote
  • oyehowe... is then absolutely apt for your id:). But you know what - there is more fun in sharing then guessing.. Trust me.

The project details shall be out in next 5/7 days, i have good friends in ATS. I am their old customer.

They are launching the project in about 15 days from now...most likely during navratra's..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info..at 4K i think it will be a good deal..let us know more about it as and when you get any info
    CommentQuote
  • All, we need is a jyotshi and he can tell us which sector will get ATS :bab (59): . Roz koi bolda eh ATS 143, 144, 142, 137 te hunn aah 150 ich aauga. Bhen di.
    CommentQuote
  • Sure Manoj btw.. the rate of 4k in 150 all inclusive might be ok but for bsp is on higher side. It is almost Greater Noida.

But that is how ATS is ... i shall share any further info as i get it. Ok
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by OyeHoye
    i provide consulting services to some of the brand names so need to keep my mouth shut...and there is more fun in guessing :)

oyehoye

what's about ATS-143??
    CommentQuote
  • For ATS, the first rate is always DP. So, if it is 4K DP for sector 150, I will not be too keen. And with likely CLP rate of 5000, this project will be a long haul for investors.

I guess this one is only for ATS's die hard fans!
    CommentQuote
  • CLP of 5k is just not on... let's see what the lauch prices are..
    CommentQuote
  • If ATS is 4000 also... then whats the problem with aman at 2700???
    CommentQuote
  • the min size expected is around 2200 sq ft :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit234
    the min size expected is around 2200 sq ft :)

2200 sq ft min, 150 sector, rate 4k dp? Either Ats is overconfident or I am underestimating them.

Let's wait 4 more details 2 come.
    CommentQuote
  • 5k is worth it for brand ATS... On 2 conditions: - minimum size should be 1800 sq.ft to keep cattle class away at the same time number of flats per acre remains low - location should be as close as expressway not inside like aman, etc If its bang on expressway....I am willing for 5k for upto 2500sq.ft
    CommentQuote
  • babu tumhare konse class hai ?

Originally Posted by xuv500
    5k is worth it for brand ATS... On 2 conditions: - minimum size should be 1800 sq.ft to keep cattle class away at the same time number of flats per acre remains low - location should be as close as expressway not inside like aman, etc If its bang on expressway....I am willing for 5k for upto 2500sq.ft
    CommentQuote
  • XUV5OO is ready to buy anywhere of any price if it is ATS, else all rubbish.

ATS kiee to nikal padre ;)
    CommentQuote