Last updated: January 22 2013
14 | Posts
1962 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help and inputs: searching for a place on the expressway

Hi All,

I begun my search for buying a flat about 6 weeks ago. This is for self use, not as an investment. with the following personal requirements:
    1. Can wait for delivery for 2-4 years
    2. Budget is 60-70L
    3. Want good layout, don't want small scroungy rooms, can do with either 2/3bhk
    4. Balconies and window should be sun facing
    5. Don't have much to give as premium as need money to raise home loan
    6. Should be as close / high proximity to DND as I work in Gurgaon and will continue to work that side only in most probability.

Found that only the top floors are available in various projects in fresh, everything else is in resale.

Given that Kasa Isles and Krescent Homes resale premium is still within the range I can manage (salaried guy! ) I identified the Tower3,unit 3 in Kasa and Tower 18 unit 4 in Krescent (from a sun facing point of view). However no broker has managed to find me a party willing to sell in either of these.

So now I'm having to rethink my plans. Options are:
    1.) Wait till I get a resale unit in the towers I liked
    2.) Book In Gulshan Ikebana new tower / resale
    3.) Wait for upcoming projects (Iridia in sector 86, or ATS in 143/150, or any other)
    4.) Compromise a little on room size and take one in Lotus Panache

Any tips, insights, etc will be very highly appreciated.

Thanks

Re : Need help and inputs: searching for a place on the expressway

Book in Ikebana, you will thank yourself in few years. End of story.

Comment

Whats so special in Gulshan Ikebana ?

Comment

Gulshan's presence in IREF is called vlord0007

Comment

girishkohli, option-1 looks right to me. Identify couple of more choices, give all choices to 3-4 brokers and wait. You should get few offers. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by vlord0007 View Post
            Book in Ikebana, you will thank yourself in few years. End of story.
            Very dense project

Comment

Sector 137 is going to come up as a good residential sector and since your time frame is around 4 years, you might want to look around here with Paras, Logix and Supertech etc.

Comment

Originally posted by girishkohli View Post
                Hi All,

I begun my search for buying a flat about 6 weeks ago. This is for self use, not as an investment. with the following personal requirements:
                1. Can wait for delivery for 2-4 years
                2. Budget is 60-70L
                3. Want good layout, don't want small scroungy rooms, can do with either 2/3bhk
                4. Balconies and window should be sun facing
                5. Don't have much to give as premium as need money to raise home loan
                6. Should be as close / high proximity to DND as I work in Gurgaon and will continue to work that side only in most probability.

Found that only the top floors are available in various projects in fresh, everything else is in resale.

Given that Kasa Isles and Krescent Homes resale premium is still within the range I can manage (salaried guy! ) I identified the Tower3,unit 3 in Kasa and Tower 18 unit 4 in Krescent (from a sun facing point of view). However no broker has managed to find me a party willing to sell in either of these.

So now I'm having to rethink my plans. Options are:
                1.) Wait till I get a resale unit in the towers I liked
                2.) Book In Gulshan Ikebana new tower / resale
                3.) Wait for upcoming projects (Iridia in sector 86, or ATS in 143/150, or any other)
                4.) Compromise a little on room size and take one in Lotus Panache

Any tips, insights, etc will be very highly appreciated.

Thanks
                Girish, I am also on the same boat with similar expectations. Just started looking for last week. Visited JP on Sunday. Looks Garden Isles is within this budget as Fresh. Not searched for any other Project or resale yet. Will come back if got something.
                All the Best!!

Comment

Originally posted by DCR123 View Post
                  Girish, I am also on the same boat with similar expectations. Just started looking for last week. Visited JP on Sunday. Looks Garden Isles is within this budget as Fresh. Not searched for any other Project or resale yet. Will come back if got something.
                  All the Best!!
                  How much is garden isles?

Comment

Garden isles new towers are being launched I heard, with a quoted rate of 4200, but their lay out is horrid, a 1700 sqft flat gives u the spaciousness of a 1300 sqft flat. So am not keen on it. Also garden isles is really slow right now.

Has any of you invested in Kasa Isles?

The only thing going in favor of Gulshan is that its available in fresh for the new towers, otherwise its a pretty dense project with high rates compared to others

Any views on Iridia project, which is in soft launch in sector 86?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X