Hello Everyone!!

I recently visited Wave Silver Tower, price there is Rs 13500 psf (Office on 10th floor). But the building construction does not seems very solid. Definitely below par DLF in gurgaon. Some finishing work is pending though.

For wave city center sec 32, the price is around Rs 7800 - 8200 psf. For a 745 sq feet the price comes to around 60L. The project seems massive and the waiting period is like 4-5 years.

Given my financial condition the property must reach Rs 12500 psf in 2017 to cover my present FD's and the loan that I will take. Plus I have researched rentals can fetch Rs 100 psf. Not sure how good the demand is in Noida.

What do you think?
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • WAVE city center is a very big project and will take a lot of time to get finished and be in its final state where people will go and shop...

I say, if it takes 5 min years to construct then what's the point?
    CommentQuote
  • From Wave Infratech:

Originally Posted by rohitsharma1
    WAVE city center is a very big project and will take a lot of time to get finished and be in its final state where people will go and shop...

I say, if it takes 5 min years to construct then what's the point?

All our plans in respect to construction activities, execution and project deliveries are on track and we would be delivering phase-1, which includes a major part of the project in 2016 & we already have Show apartments for a part of the residential space ready for the customers to view.
    CommentQuote
  • @Wave Infra:

1. What is psf maintenance cost for offices and does this include electricity cost as well?
    2. Tower 3G, where all the business offices are, part of phase 1 delivery?
    CommentQuote
  • From Wave Infratech:

Originally Posted by Kalesh
    @Wave Infra:

1. What is psf maintenance cost for offices and does this include electricity cost as well?
    2. Tower 3G, where all the business offices are, part of phase 1 delivery?

Yes, the 3G Tower is part of 1st phase which will start delivering in 2016. We would request you to call us on +919999988016/13 for more details on maintenance and other expenses. We would be happy to answer all your queries.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ramesh1242 years ago
      Now 2017, still 3G Tower not ready ??---