Last updated: October 11 2012
1 | Posts
3881 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaur City 2, 12th North Avenue feedback required

Hi All,
    I need feedback for Gaur city 2, 12th Avenue. How is the Gaur as a builder?

I am getting availability of floor but I didn't like the idea of Flexiplan, Gaur builder is providing. No CLP is available

As per the Flexiplan I have to give them 95% of the total amount in just 2.5 yrs & rest 5 % at the time of possession.

Broker said it will be delivered after 3 years. But as per the brochure Gaur has mentioned around 42 months ~ 3.5 yrs. I don’t mind if I get this after 3 years. but I am still not able to make up my mind of paying them 95% of the total amount. What will happen if they didn't finish the work on time?

Please share you expert comments on it, specially those who had already booked/bought Gaur builders property.

Thanks in Advance
    Navi

Re : Gaur City 2, 12th North Avenue feedback required

Originally posted by navi2012 View Post
    Hi All,
    I need feedback for Gaur city 2, 12th Avenue. How is the Gaur as a builder?

I am getting availability of floor but I didn't like the idea of Flexiplan, Gaur builder is providing. No CLP is available

As per the Flexiplan I have to give them 95% of the total amount in just 2.5 yrs & rest 5 % at the time of possession.

Broker said it will be delivered after 3 years. But as per the brochure Gaur has mentioned around 42 months ~ 3.5 yrs. I don’t mind if I get this after 3 years. but I am still not able to make up my mind of paying them 95% of the total amount. What will happen if they didn't finish the work on time?

Please share you expert comments on it, specially those who had already booked/bought Gaur builders property.

Thanks in Advance
    Navi
    Though Gaursons is a decent builder and gives possession mostly on time, but as you said, possession mentioned is 42 months and add 6 months of grace period to it will make it 4 yrs...I wouldn't recommend it.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X