I am witnessing there are many threads on Gurgaon forum which are not related to RE but they are retained there. But some deviation from RE discussion on Noida forum is not tolerated at all and such a threads is thrown to the section where there shall be no visitors... :D

I am sure soon this thread will be thrown to garbage w/o satisfactory reply.

Politics & RE are related, any thread discussing current politics can't be ill-related to RE.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i have also noticed some controversial threads suddenly get missing from the forum
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    I am witnessing there are many threads on Gurgaon forum which are not related to RE but they are retained there. But some deviation from RE discussion on Noida forum is not tolerated at all and such a threads is thrown to the section where there shall be no visitors... :D

I am sure soon this thread will be thrown to garbage w/o satisfactory reply.

Politics & RE are related, any thread discussing current politics can't be ill-related to RE.

Noida Forum : All the political discussion threads of UP Elections , Akhilesh Yadav Effect , and like that.... Still remains into Noida Forum... No UP Political threads moved from Noida Forum to any other location... some threads of purely non related to RE & Politics has been moved to "General Discussion" and they were very few in numbers....

As for Shifting of thread.... few months before we have shifted around 30,000 Posts (of ~300 thread) from Noida Forum to Greater Noida / YEW Forum as they have their own separate forum.... All the GN/NE/YEW discussion has been moved from Noida Forum to Greater Noida & YEW forums...
    CommentQuote