Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by forumaccountGuys,
Please can anyone tell me what is the resale price for a 1250 - 3 BHK in Sethi Royal Max, sector 76.
Thanks in advance..
Must be b/w 4200-4400 psf.
Btw are you planning to sell?CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks guys - please suggest should I wait or sell... Do you see further price appreciation?
- I think rate won't go up beyond 5000 Rs per sqft because of recession. I would suggest u to exit from Noida and invest in some other developing areas.
- Originally Posted by man4ishI think rate won't go up beyond 5000 Rs per sqft because of recession. I would suggest u to exit from Noida and invest in some other developing areas.
like which places u think appreciation will come most.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kumargauravlike which places u think appreciation will come most.
If some one has cash in hand arnd 15-20 lakh (expected after selling ur unit), then can go for plot in unauthorised colony (now regularised). Appreciation there will be 30-40% per annum and no need to pay EMI.
- IREF is not meant for buying/selling. Watch out for suspensions!CommentQuote1Flag
- Hi all,
I was looking at Sethi max Royal , 3 BHK as an end use option . Can anybody guide me on
1. What is the AI price.
3. Quality of builder and construction
4. Is resale available or I need to get from builder
Any help will be much appreciatedCommentQuote0Flag