ATS Pristine by ATS Infrastructure in Sector 150, Noida

Last updated: June 19 2020
792 | Posts
133333 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATS Pristine by ATS Infrastructure in Sector 150, Noida

The cat is out of the bag. ATS has finally launched a new project ATS Pristine at Sector 150 Noida. Anyone has news on pricing?

Re : ATS Pristine by ATS Infrastructure in Sector 150, Noida

Expected Launch price will be @5000/sq ft CLP

Comment

Originally posted by Devilswisdom View Post
      The cat is out of the bag. ATS has finally launched a new project ATS Pristine at Sector 150 Noida. Anyone has news on pricing?
      3600 in DP...

Comment

If DP price is 3600 psqft than I guess CLP should be around 4000 n note more thn that!!!

Comment

This DP of 3600 is 100% payment, so the DP which is with loan would be 4k and hence CLP in excess of 4.5k.. crazy pricing. there is already a thread on ATS 150 project. check details/ comments on that.

Comment

I think even in DP the payment is 95% and not 100%. Ans rest of payment is done at the possession time. I'll check other threads as well..

Comment

ats new project details

hey i found some details on this site:-
              but 3600 is soo much for taj expressway project???
              ATS-Pristine Sector-150 Expressway, ATS New Project in Noida, ATS project On Expressway

Comment

i went to greater noida yesterday and i saw sector 150. it is right next to greater noida and about 2-3 km from trade centre. hence pricing seems strange. however ATS has managed to pull it off earlier. personally i am skeptical.

Comment

Originally posted by snitesh View Post
                  This DP of 3600 is 100% payment, so the DP which is with loan would be 4k and hence CLP in excess of 4.5k.. crazy pricing. there is already a thread on ATS 150 project. check details/ comments on that.
                  Yes 3600/- plus other charges of approx 500/- is the DP rate under soft launch & booking amount 10 lacs & balance (95%) with in 45 days.The expected launch price is 4500/- plus other charges minimum size 1700 sq ft.The ATS has not got LOI hence the layout & other specs shall be announced at the launch.

Comment

3600/- on DP is too too high for sec-150

3600/- on DP is too too high for sec-150. Any thg more than 3600 AI in more. Sec-150 is almost Gr. Noida....u can buy RTM 3800-4000 AI ATS Paradiso which might be only 5km far from this project.

Originally posted by rabrakha View Post
                    Yes 3600/- plus other charges of approx 500/- is the DP rate under soft launch & booking amount 10 lacs & balance (95%) with in 45 days.The expected launch price is 4500/- plus other charges minimum size 1700 sq ft.The ATS has not got LOI hence the layout & other specs shall be announced at the launch.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X