The cat is out of the bag. ATS has finally launched a new project ATS Pristine at Sector 150 Noida. Anyone has news on pricing?
Read more
647 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Expected Launch price will be @5000/sq ft CLP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Devilswisdom
    The cat is out of the bag. ATS has finally launched a new project ATS Pristine at Sector 150 Noida. Anyone has news on pricing?

3600 in DP...
    CommentQuote
  • If DP price is 3600 psqft than I guess CLP should be around 4000 n note more thn that!!!
    CommentQuote
  • This DP of 3600 is 100% payment, so the DP which is with loan would be 4k and hence CLP in excess of 4.5k.. crazy pricing. there is already a thread on ATS 150 project. check details/ comments on that.
    CommentQuote
  • I think even in DP the payment is 95% and not 100%. Ans rest of payment is done at the possession time. I'll check other threads as well..
    CommentQuote
  • ats new project details

hey i found some details on this site:-
    but 3600 is soo much for taj expressway project???
    ATS-Pristine Sector-150 Expressway, ATS New Project in Noida, ATS project On Expressway
    CommentQuote
  • i went to greater noida yesterday and i saw sector 150. it is right next to greater noida and about 2-3 km from trade centre. hence pricing seems strange. however ATS has managed to pull it off earlier. personally i am skeptical.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snitesh
    This DP of 3600 is 100% payment, so the DP which is with loan would be 4k and hence CLP in excess of 4.5k.. crazy pricing. there is already a thread on ATS 150 project. check details/ comments on that.

Yes 3600/- plus other charges of approx 500/- is the DP rate under soft launch & booking amount 10 lacs & balance (95%) with in 45 days.The expected launch price is 4500/- plus other charges minimum size 1700 sq ft.The ATS has not got LOI hence the layout & other specs shall be announced at the launch.
    CommentQuote
  • 3600/- on DP is too too high for sec-150

3600/- on DP is too too high for sec-150. Any thg more than 3600 AI in more. Sec-150 is almost Gr. Noida....u can buy RTM 3800-4000 AI ATS Paradiso which might be only 5km far from this project.

Originally Posted by rabrakha
    Yes 3600/- plus other charges of approx 500/- is the DP rate under soft launch & booking amount 10 lacs & balance (95%) with in 45 days.The expected launch price is 4500/- plus other charges minimum size 1700 sq ft.The ATS has not got LOI hence the layout & other specs shall be announced at the launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dw2noida
    3600/- on DP is too too high for sec-150. Any thg more than 3600 AI in more. Sec-150 is almost Gr. Noida....u can buy RTM 3800-4000 AI ATS Paradiso which might be only 5km far from this project.

You may be right but ATS is en cashing their brand value. You & me talk abt too high prices but down the line six months you will observe so many people might have purchased / invested in this project at higher prices than this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rabrakha
    You may be right but ATS is en cashing their brand value. You & me talk abt too high prices but down the line six months you will observe so many people might have purchased / invested in this project at higher prices than this.

I was reading in Greater Noida forum, Sellers are not finding any premium from buyers for Jaypee Moon Court ( Golf Facing property). Brand name, expressway and excellent golf course all is there but no return for investor since entry price was high. Greater Noida hasn't given good returns to investors in case of flats since last hype.

Sector 150 is almost Greater noida. Be careful for entry price.

Greater noida has many options with lower density and better development.
    CommentQuote
  • Too much and absurd price

Price offered by ATS will not sustain for Sector like 150.

If Tanishque will sell gold coin at 75000 per 10 gm today, no body will purchase, beside its brand.

Such kind of pricing of projects will crash real estate market i.e for sure.

Investor can't run the market price, it is always governed by end users.
    CommentQuote
  • Just heard that this plot is bang in highway.. Location is far from noida but closeness to highway is good...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aukindian
    I was reading in Greater Noida forum, Sellers are not finding any premium from buyers for Jaypee Moon Court ( Golf Facing property). Brand name, expressway and excellent golf course all is there but no return for investor since entry price was high. Greater Noida hasn't given good returns to investors in case of flats since last hype.

Sector 150 is almost Greater noida. Be careful for entry price.

Greater noida has many options with lower density and better development.

Greater noida ka naam hi kaafi hai kucch bhi flop karne ke liye
    Indirapuram is across the road from Sector 62 noida
    why so much difference in price ?

Ghaziabad is across the road from anand vihar..still so much difference

sector 150 is noida...not greater noida....had it been greater noida..it would be worthless

if this project is bang on expressway..then with name of ATS..it could be worth looking at
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dillitown
    Greater noida ka naam hi kaafi hai kucch bhi flop karne ke liye
    Indirapuram is across the road from Sector 62 noida
    why so much difference in price ?

Ghaziabad is across the road from anand vihar..still so much difference

sector 150 is noida...not greater noida....had it been greater noida..it would be worthless

if this project is bang on expressway..then with name of ATS..it could be worth looking at

Difference between sector 62 and indirapuram is due to NH24, high density, encrochments and poor infrastructure due to being in Ghaziabad.

These differences are not there in sector150 and pari chock. Even pari chowk scores better due to low density and already being developed. End user will tempt for pari chowk to live.
    CommentQuote