This is some info i got from a Senior Jaypee Employee just today and I thought to share with you guys.
Jaypee is facing major issues with SP govt. Who has now taken a new methodology....gone are the days when they will stall projects of BSP and make close assosiates suffer till they in power

Now they have adopted ways to continue business with them but asking huge amounts of party funds and in return give some free hand to continue doing business in their Raj

SP has asked Jaypee to cough up literally Billions if they want to do business in the region for next 5 years. The jaypee senior management after analysis concluded that its still a profitable offer as their business will not stall for 5 years. But the problem is that they dont have so much money in hand to give away to SP...and most of land in Noida and Greater Noida is sold anyways.

So Now Jaypee has decided on new strategy...which i was told They will bring a spurt in construction activity in Noida and Greater noida projects....making people believe that all is well and delays are going to be less now. in the meantime...with people seeing good speed in Jaypee projects in Noida and Greater Noida.....the SP govt will help them to settle things with farmers in agra...and they will launch project in agra and remaining pockets of greater noida and noida

This will bring huge sums of money to them again which will be given to SP. Target is ...pay SP before 2014 elections In return SP will assist is resolving farmer issues in tappal and agra And maybe offer of some other infra project like agra-lucknow expressway / agra ring road (which jaypee itself pulled out recently as the contract was signed for a very less quote)

as per this guy....jaypee wishtown noida could take 7-10 years to come to good liveable standards And when i told him construction activity is going on at decent pace...he said...its to attract more buyers and jaypee will slow down CONSIDERABLY around 2013 end - start 2014 Thats the target jaypee top brass has kept to sell max. Projects in their land banks...and pay SP When I inquired about IPL proposal.

He said that has nothing to do with their own cash reserve. They will be merely a name, brand which will be used. Most of the money will be pumped by Netas and Bureucrats of U.P so basically he simply told me...to go for jaypee Only when they are ready to move...not before. As they are in a Huge mess right now...and under massive massive pressure from SP..who has now started new methods.
Read more
Reply
96 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Without any source all is Rubbish.
    CommentQuote
  • I think title of this story does not match with the contents. If we believe whatever you have written is true, then JP has a good plan to combat hostile SP... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Dont shoot the messenger

    I wrote what i heard from a Senior Jaypee employee (at present looking after logistics in F1 Race and working with them for past 8 years)

    I just thought of sharing

    I too have noticed that SP under Akhilesh is playing very smart games. They are not targetting any BSP players Directly like they did before and people had the chance to say that they are ''anti development''

    They are shrewdly playing the game..

    How true is it for Jaypee will be seen in future

    But from what I have seen recently...I agree with him and wouldnt want to put any money with jaypee right now

    I'd invest somewhere else..make money and come back to jaypee when its ready..not just a ''wish'' :)

    People who bought jaypee in 2009-10 experience same
    Had they invested in other projects with less issues like 3C, Paras, logix
    they got many more return..they can sell now and buy bigger in jaypee infact
    CommentQuote
  • People write whatever they dream. Even if they pay sp they will earn something not loose
    CommentQuote
  • who is not in mess, dlf, unitech, the economy n india as a whole
    why point JP alone
    CommentQuote
  • because some1 wants to sell some units in logix and paras :)
    CommentQuote
  • Request moderators to merge this thread with similar thread by the name "JP in financial mess"

    Let all the bashing be in one place so that its helpful for readers

    Rgds,
    CommentQuote
  • Whole nation is in mess, why only JP...coalgate, common weath.2g..3g...4g...and..so on ng. but still our nation survive and things will change.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Its a really Sad situation for whole India.. In the END SP will not suffer, Jaypee will not suffer. only and only common man will suffer... He'll have to Pay Rent as well as Home loan for more time than what he expected or planned.. No TAX Rebates till he gets possession.. More over if he has taken Flat in Resale, he'll have to convert his hard earned White Money to Colored one..
    Its a real sad situation in INDIA...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashootosh
    Its a really Sad situation for whole India.. In the END SP will not suffer, Jaypee will not suffer. only and only common man will suffer... He'll have to Pay Rent as well as Home loan for more time than what he expected or planned.. No TAX Rebates till he gets possession.. More over if he has taken Flat in Resale, he'll have to convert his hard earned White Money to Colored one..
    Its a real sad situation in INDIA...



    Very valid points. At least, we should petition government of India to provide tax rebates when a buider delays the project beyond the committed possession dates. This is something GOI must try and do for its citizens
    CommentQuote
  • Real estate regulatriy bill is still pending in goverment side, let see what comesup from there.
    Originally Posted by chikoo
    Very valid points. At least, we should petition government of India to provide tax rebates when a buider delays the project beyond the committed possession dates. This is something GOI must try and do for its citizens
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhpa
    Real estate regulatriy bill is still pending in goverment side, let see what comesup from there.


    Thanks for the update, is this suggestion a part of the bill? Any ideas?
    CommentQuote
  • No idea about format of bill. but, this is demaoracy country and your are free to give ur sugesstion/advice to goverment. u can write to PMO office for sugesstion.
    Originally Posted by chikoo
    Thanks for the update, is this suggestion a part of the bill? Any ideas?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dillitown
    This is some info i got from a Senior Jaypee Employee just today and I thought to share with you guys. Jaypee is facing major issues with SP govt. Who has now taken a new methodology....gone are the days when they will stall projects of BSP and make close assosiates suffer till they in power Now they have adopted ways to continue business with them but asking huge amounts of party funds and in return give some free hand to continue doing business in their Raj SP has asked Jaypee to cough up literally Billions if they want to do business in the region for next 5 years. The jaypee senior management after analysis concluded that its still a profitable offer as their business will not stall for 5 years. But the problem is that they dont have so much money in hand to give away to SP...and most of land in Noida and Greater Noida is sold anyways. So Now Jaypee has decided on new strategy...which i was told They will bring a spurt in construction activity in Noida and Greater noida projects....making people believe that all is well and delays are going to be less now. in the meantime...with people seeing good speed in Jaypee projects in Noida and Greater Noida.....the SP govt will help them to settle things with farmers in agra...and they will launch project in agra and remaining pockets of greater noida and noida This will bring huge sums of money to them again which will be given to SP. Target is ...pay SP before 2014 elections In return SP will assist is resolving farmer issues in tappal and agra And maybe offer of some other infra project like agra-lucknow expressway / agra ring road (which jaypee itself pulled out recently as the contract was signed for a very less quote) as per this guy....jaypee wishtown noida could take 7-10 years to come to good liveable standards And when i told him construction activity is going on at decent pace...he said...its to attract more buyers and jaypee will slow down CONSIDERABLY around 2013 end - start 2014 Thats the target jaypee top brass has kept to sell max. Projects in their land banks...and pay SP When I inquired about IPL proposal. He said that has nothing to do with their own cash reserve. They will be merely a name, brand which will be used. Most of the money will be pumped by Netas and Bureucrats of U.P so basically he simply told me...to go for jaypee Only when they are ready to move...not before. As they are in a Huge mess right now...and under massive massive pressure from SP..who has now started new methods.


    bhai...its such a valuable post but the sad part is, everytime i try to read it in entirety, i get jumbled in millions of words you have keyed in, on one stroke,,,

    kabhi kabhi ek, do paragraph spacing bhi consider kar liya karo for benefit of readers!

    your writing strongly reminds me of someone on this forum...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dillitown
    This is some info i got from a Senior Jaypee Employee just today and I thought to share with you guys. Jaypee is facing major issues with SP govt. Who has now taken a new methodology....gone are the days when they will stall projects of BSP and make close assosiates suffer till they in power Now they have adopted ways to continue business with them but asking huge amounts of party funds and in return give some free hand to continue doing business in their Raj SP has asked Jaypee to cough up literally Billions if they want to do business in the region for next 5 years. The jaypee senior management after analysis concluded that its still a profitable offer as their business will not stall for 5 years. But the problem is that they dont have so much money in hand to give away to SP...and most of land in Noida and Greater Noida is sold anyways. So Now Jaypee has decided on new strategy...which i was told They will bring a spurt in construction activity in Noida and Greater noida projects....making people believe that all is well and delays are going to be less now. in the meantime...with people seeing good speed in Jaypee projects in Noida and Greater Noida.....the SP govt will help them to settle things with farmers in agra...and they will launch project in agra and remaining pockets of greater noida and noida This will bring huge sums of money to them again which will be given to SP. Target is ...pay SP before 2014 elections In return SP will assist is resolving farmer issues in tappal and agra And maybe offer of some other infra project like agra-lucknow expressway / agra ring road (which jaypee itself pulled out recently as the contract was signed for a very less quote) as per this guy....jaypee wishtown noida could take 7-10 years to come to good liveable standards And when i told him construction activity is going on at decent pace...he said...its to attract more buyers and jaypee will slow down CONSIDERABLY around 2013 end - start 2014 Thats the target jaypee top brass has kept to sell max. Projects in their land banks...and pay SP When I inquired about IPL proposal. He said that has nothing to do with their own cash reserve. They will be merely a name, brand which will be used. Most of the money will be pumped by Netas and Bureucrats of U.P so basically he simply told me...to go for jaypee Only when they are ready to move...not before. As they are in a Huge mess right now...and under massive massive pressure from SP..who has now started new methods.


    the above situation does not at all suggest that JP is in a mess.on the contrary, it suggests that like ponty chaddha, JP ,too, has been able to come to an "arrangement" with SP.

    IF(IF) the SP is willing to help JP in solving their farmer issues (agra/ tappal) and also willing to dole out some infra projs in exchange of mega bucks, it would be a win- win situation for JP as it would ease pressure on their much stressed balance sheets.

    since the constr activity would steam up, the delayed projs would also b delievered to the relief of end users/ investors alike.

    I HOPE THIS UN NAMED SENIOR EMPLOYEE IS NOT INDIRECTLY PROMOTING JP. I KNEW ONE, TOO, BUT OFF LATE HE HAS NOT BEEN ON IREF ;)

    The real purpose of the blog is quite apparent.

    AND AS SBAJAJ SAID " WELCOME BACK"...........

    regards
    sids
    CommentQuote