I have been closely following this forum for quite some time now and really cherished the views put forward by people regarding the RE. I have never posted in this forum before and this will be my first and last post. Reading the below post forced me to create this thread.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/42508-jaypee-is-in-big-big-mess/page10?t=44370&page=10

We all new brokers do exist in this forum but someone openly admitting it has really shocked me.!!! I was very new to RE and was looking for a property for my end use. Came across this forum and really liked it as it gave me knowledge about the RE. But feeling cheated now after hearing the crap posted in the above mentioned thread. I now think everything is a hoax here. Feeling pukish..

Now when I look back at the time when I read posts like : "Prices will be revised on XYZ date", I can really relate to what actually was this all about. We as Service class people are only responsible for this booming real estate business where a common man like me can not afford a property as the rates are increasing with the blink of an eye and who is to be blamed for it.. Only ourselves...... 4000 psf 5000 psf for the properties that has not yet been launched..... This is really INSANE...!!
Playing with the emotions of the people and forcing them to make a rash decesion by influencing thru this forum should be declared a crime... Yes, that guy is a fool who is falling in your trap.... But then what should he do, he has no other option.. He has to buy a house for his family as he is tired of living on rent.. He is afraid if he delays any more the property prices will rise further and his dream of buying a home will remain a dream forever...

I want to ask all genuine buyers and sellers a question here.. You are asking advice on this forum from people who have posted thousands of replies here and are so called experts... Why do you think they will give you unbiased opinion/advices.. Don't they have any other work in life then just to entertain people like you and me.... They are here because this is there work... And the members whose posted thousands of replies I am really sorry to say but after reading the above mentioned post... I would not believe anything what is written here on this forum even if it is really true... I would only think you are ONE OF THOSE....
This is my appeal to all the new Joiners of this Forum to take this journey at their own risk as this may be an illusion and you can be taken for a rough ride if you are not careful..

Thanks,
A Service Class End User.
Read more
60 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I've started to believe that this forum adds to the "confusion" of already confused end user or so called Aam-aadmi because of lies told by leeches or so called veterans/experts..
    CommentQuote
  • Actually most of the so called veterans remain on this site because they are addicted to it.

This IREF is like Facebook is for some people - cant help wasting time here.

Most people are able to get good advice here

Just avoid certain nutcases (like Zohaib who keeps coming here under multiple IDs he keeps creating -each time we ban him, he resurfaces - like a cancer)
    CommentQuote
  • IREF is proving to be a pain in the ass for Builder-Underwriter-Financier-broker nexus of NCR.

No doubt that Noida forum is infested with a lot of brokers ; but recently a lot of attempts have been made to undermine the credibility of the forum itself.

Every relation has a power component attached to it.
    The beauty of Internet is that it reduces power differential between the huge team of builders and a common man.

For example -: dillitown aka Zohaib was trying to dissuade people from taking collective action against builders by terming them as futile.

But these tactics can be countered by facts like FIR on builders; fine of crores being imposed and licenses being cancelled.

Point is that builders have become uncomfortable with the collective action that common people have started to take against them.

So they are going all out against these online groups to undermine their credibility.

The next 1-2 years are going to be very bad for this builder-financier-broker nexus of NCR.

So we should be ready to fight out with nasty nexus with our COLLECTIVE ACTION.

Remaining UNITED is going to be the key; otherwise these bloody builders would suck out every last drop of blood.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friend,

I can understand your pain. Please understand the human nature - Wherever big money or power is involved, frauds and fooling are bound to be there. RE is a tremendous ocean of money. A small 5 acre project in Noida is worth 300 crores! Brokers get 3-4% of the total flat cost by catching a bakra. Lakhs of rupees for such little work - its easy money. More so in case of fresh bookings. No need to go to govt offices, no need to do legal formalities. Just make tall claims and get application form signed and bag the cheque.

Presence and influence of brokers has always been a hot topic here. This person with id Zohaib was always a suspect. I myself pointed out several contradictory advises from him from time to time. But many of his chamchas would always support him. This fellow admitted to being a broker 1 year back. That was no surprise for me. But his chamchas started respecting him even more! Creating chamchas is so easy!

If one were to run away from this site due to such shameless people, he would loose a source of knowledge. If today you have been saved from a broker of IREF, you may tomorrow be fooled by another one face to face. Friend, not everyone spending hours on this site daily is a broker. And if we remain alert and rational, it doesn't really matter who is and who isn't. This is not difficult for people like me who are addicts. But for casual visitors and newcomers, this is tough.

You probably know that there are millions of facebook addicts. I have deleted my facebook account - not because I was addicted to it, but because I found it boring! But I am severely addicted to IREF. Like you, people have questioned in the past those who spend a lot of time here. But boss, Cricketers may play for money, but that doesn't mean Sachin got addicted to cricket for the sake of Money.

Iref ko chhod ke mat jao yar, be here. It would be like Anna Hazare, who says that 'good people should enter politics', but refuses to enter saying 'politics is dirty'. Be here, let brokers see their propaganda being defeated, and have fun!

Originally Posted by Ashu8819
    I have been closely following this forum for quite some time now and really cherished the views put forward by people regarding the RE. I have never posted in this forum before and this will be my first and last post. Reading the below post forced me to create this thread.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/42508-jaypee-is-in-big-big-mess/page10?t=44370&page=10

We all new brokers do exist in this forum but someone openly admitting it has really shocked me.!!! I was very new to RE and was looking for a property for my end use. Came across this forum and really liked it as it gave me knowledge about the RE. But feeling cheated now after hearing the crap posted in the above mentioned thread. I now think everything is a hoax here. Feeling pukish..

Now when I look back at the time when I read posts like : "Prices will be revised on XYZ date", I can really relate to what actually was this all about. We as Service class people are only responsible for this booming real estate business where a common man like me can not afford a property as the rates are increasing with the blink of an eye and who is to be blamed for it.. Only ourselves...... 4000 psf 5000 psf for the properties that has not yet been launched..... This is really INSANE...!!
    Playing with the emotions of the people and forcing them to make a rash decesion by influencing thru this forum should be declared a crime... Yes, that guy is a fool who is falling in your trap.... But then what should he do, he has no other option.. He has to buy a house for his family as he is tired of living on rent.. He is afraid if he delays any more the property prices will rise further and his dream of buying a home will remain a dream forever...

I want to ask all genuine buyers and sellers a question here.. You are asking advice on this forum from people who have posted thousands of replies here and are so called experts... Why do you think they will give you unbiased opinion/advices.. Don't they have any other work in life then just to entertain people like you and me.... They are here because this is there work... And the members whose posted thousands of replies I am really sorry to say but after reading the above mentioned post... I would not believe anything what is written here on this forum even if it is really true... I would only think you are ONE OF THOSE....
    This is my appeal to all the new Joiners of this Forum to take this journey at their own risk as this may be an illusion and you can be taken for a rough ride if you are not careful..

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Just look at the sticky threads in the noida forum.

If IREF was dominated by brokers; they would have never allowed such a sticky thread to exist.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashu8819

Thanks,

Boss read "Geeta"
    You can not avoid your karma, you have to avoid temptations, you have to have courage and use your brains.

Go buy any thing RTM on a little far locations like GN, RNE or CR. Let go the baseless fear of safety. crimes in NCR take in in broad day light on busiest of areas.

But no, then this "pity me" , "cheated me" innocent (fool actually) middle class buyer would fall to the trap (temptation) of "location" becauses others say so.

Then who is to be blamed for self destructive foolishness. Boss its better to wear shoes than think of carpeting the whole world.

I dont justify the act of cheating but i have no sympathies to fools with brains.

I had started to threads on these two main problems: "Foolishness" and "Temptation of Location"

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/30445-an-eyewash-a-nonsense-called-location?t=32429

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/29888-why-are-end-users-common-men-lazy?t=31888
    CommentQuote
  • OMG!!!!!!!!!! what a thread this Jaypee is in BIG BIG Mess !!

Thank you moderate for closing this.
    CommentQuote
  • Broker ka kaam hai Bakre phasana or commission kamana.
    RE mein aap kabhi to Bakra banoge.
    Jaago,sochoo,hoshiar raho ,IREF padho, par Faisla aap ka hai.
    CommentQuote
  • As to one of zhoaib's claims that jaypee is set to buy ipl team for noida. Thats proven false today itself.
    Sun group has bought ipl team for hydrabad...
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib Bro,
    Why are you doing all this. I had a brotherly feelings for you. I am again shocked. Don't know whom to trust on this planet.
    DP
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I strongly condemned that IREF is beefing up confusion amongst new/prospective buyer's (i am one), i started looking to invest in GCX during March-12, i went very nick & corner broker and found disassociating answers to my concerns, questions, infact each one wanted to rape me of my money, finally while making online search, i found IREF URL and joined.

Journey: i spent almost a month searching threads and finally purchased at GCX in June-12, a task which was taking toll of my life, working hours, productivity was completed like cake walk (My opinion). registering with IREF doesn't mean i completely gave up my own thoughts, but, information (+ves, -ves) about each project along with my own tactics helped me make a fruitful decision.

Experience: I came to know facts about projects, location, genre, price, +ves, -ves which i couldn't ever thought to gather myself via direct approach to brokers etc.

I really want to thank members, who aid my search and help me made best investment of my life, reason for thanks: Now when i move around in market, friends discussing about my investment, i never got to hear bad comments about investment instead good pat untill now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by commener
    Zohaib Bro,
    Why are you doing all this. I had a brotherly feelings for you. I am again shocked. Don't know whom to trust on this planet.
    DP

are you even sure that the thread starter is not Zohaib :D

what if i'm Zohaib, or fatichar bhai or even you!!!

Dont get to emotional online,

kisi bhi cheez me jyada lagaav nakho,,,,internet pe to bilkul nahi
    (its advised to not to have worldly attachments....at least not on internet)
    CommentQuote
  • I have also joined this forum recently, though was following the IREF for quite sometime.
    We need to use our brain before accepting the advice from any x-y-z.

Earlier the problem was we were not getting information and now it is other end, we do get lot of information but cannot say that everything is correct.
    CommentQuote
  • Do not worry my Bro..just relaxed and read...and finally do from ur own mind...not driven from others...people like Zohaib come and go...just enjoy.

Originally Posted by commener
    Zohaib Bro,
    DP
    CommentQuote
  • "suno sabki karo mann ki "
    CommentQuote