Hi all, i found this interesting article. Also, yesterday, on cnbc awaaz i became aware that property dealers/builders in Mumbai and hyderabad has raised their cost by 20 % on acc of higher demand. However the expert on the cnbc awaaz show said that this is all pre-scripted drama.

Now despite the tight condition of Unitech, they are launching new project. When i read the project payments , i found that they will be having 40 % of BCP, 100 % of PLC and 50 % parking charges on the commencement of construction.
Here is the pamplet they re sending to people :

Noida the rate of Indirapuram
LOOKING FOR A HOUSE IN NOIDA AT PRICES OF INDIRAPURAM?
Consider this…

THE ACCOMODATION AND PRICE?
Excellent, economical, spacious 2BHK (775 sq ft app) & 3BHK (950 & 990 sq ft app) Apartments at Sector 117, Noida.
Ranges between Rs 23 lacs to Rs 29.90 lacs approx, all inclusive (Down payment price, which is also applicable if bank loan availed).
LOAN FACILITY AVAILABLE.
Space efficient units with only 12.4% loading (as compared to 20% approx in other projects) over Built Up Area. So more space in same price.

THE BUILDER?
Unitech: India’s 2nd Largest Valued Real Estate Firm. Unihomes is a new brand for economical housing by Unitech

WHY CONTACT US? Why not the company directly?
Better rates and confirmed allotment

REASONS TO HURRY AND ACT FAST
1. Property Markets are picking up fast!! So don’t lose out if you missed out on buying a house 2 years ago during rapidly rising price period
2. Bookings Close when the flats get sold. Jaypee Aman sold 3300 flats on day one…. Unihomes is located better and only 300 flats are offered. This offer is first come first serve.
3. It makes sense now, before its too late!

FURTHER DETAILS?
For complete details follow this link:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/ag6aa31/n/presentation-noida_sec_117_pdf
(Paste this link, click on "Free Download button", wait for ticker and download the file)
INTERESTED?

IMPORTANT NOTES
1. Booking amounts for 2 BHK= Rs 2.25 Lacs, 3BHK = Rs. 3 Lacs
2. The project would be launched for public on 15/06/09 and bookings will close once all flats are sold. Hence if you are interested, act now. Do not hesitate to call us for any further clarification.
3. Cheques will be in the name of: "UNITECH LTD – Unihomes Sales Account"
4. Please note, conditions apply, all prices are tentative subject to minor changes.
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri
    Construction has commenced and has reached till 1st floor.

! .. looks like unitech will surprise everyone this time !
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech is an old plan now and goofing up on delivery.........lets see when and what wil do next
    CommentQuote