For a 2BHK on Noida exp.. under 45 Lks budget I found two options good for end user kasa isles and Zing on my search..

Requesting IREF members to plz compare both of these options in different aspects like Construction quality,Location,Price etc if one has to pick one of them in this budget..

Senior members plz provide you valuable information..
Read more
32 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Both projects are excellent in term of location and builder quality
    3C has an edge on delivery time as KASA seems to be behind schedule, and that why 3C may cost you little more.
    So if you want quicker delivery go for 3C. If you want to save some buck go for KASA
    (I am not a senior member so you can look for more advice)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu.svits
    Both projects are excellent in term of location and builder quality
    3C has an edge on delivery time as KASA seems to be behind schedule, and that why 3C may cost you little more.
    So if you want quicker delivery go for 3C. If you want to save some buck go for KASA
    (I am not a senior member so you can look for more advice)

what is the status of Lotus Zing.. ??? what is the possession date??
    CommentQuote
  • I had also considered these projects so I can share my views on these projects in terms of location...one concern I had in zing from the end use perspective was that noone was sure how STP planned around that area will shape up. Although most ppl believe that it won't affect zing, but with its huge capacity u never know, investors don't care bcz dey would sell off before that stage, end users need to be careful, so do some extensive research on STP when considering zing for end use...I guess kasa should shape up well, being at the center of sector 143/135 and 127/126 office space and also part of jaypee wishtown, also consider that it will be behind Jaypee Chambers, so it would have all the benefits/problems bcz of closeness to commercial. At this budget, you can also consider other projects in jaypee like KPA and KBA if u r looking for lesser dense options.
    CommentQuote
  • Thnks ashu.svits,, deceashish for your valuable reply...
    As per the possesion time asked by alok80 zing structure is almost 70% complete so will take 2 year(appxm) on the other side Kasa structure is on initial stage so will take minimum 2.5 Years..
    As per the Construction quality for end user which one looks to be better??
    CommentQuote
  • Requesting all the members to plz elaborate more on the comparison of these both projects if anyone to choose from anyone among them on different positives and negatives of both...

Please post your valuable info..
    CommentQuote
  • kasa seems to be a better option in terms of quality and its more near.. zing is 5 km ahead of kasa towards greater Noida.. Possesion time seems to be around 2.5 to 3 years..
    Also the layouts are quite good with more carpet area..75% where in zing has more loading approax.. 35%.. and 65% carpet area..

Originally Posted by amit005
    For a 2BHK on Noida exp.. under 45 Lks budget I found two options good for end user kasa isles and Zing on my search..

Requesting IREF members to plz compare both of these options in different aspects like Construction quality,Location,Price etc if one has to pick one of them in this budget..

Senior members plz provide you valuable information..
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee ki possession ka kucch pata nahin...building bana bhi dee to pata nahin society rehne kaabil hoga ya nahin 3C main suna bahut high density and loading and koi sewage plant bhi hai i think reject both, go for other project
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any sewage plant near zing as told by buyerbhai.??I was not aware of that and not heard...Density also looks to me more of 3c but dont know actual difference...
    CommentQuote
  • i cant say exact loading difference, but as per master plan on noida authority website, a very big STP will be made just 600-700 mtr from zing Also an existing huge stinky naala passes very close (its fashionable called irrigation drain by some...but its stinky and very dirty). Its between unitech sez (metlife) and paras project
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot for sharing info regarding STP and irrigation drain ;-) ...So location wise Kasa Isles looking to have en edge as per the discussion on this thread..

Which construction comapany is building Zing??..Kasa isles being built by JMC group of ahembdabad....
    CommentQuote
  • The distance between Kasa and Zing is around 3 KM.
    CommentQuote
  • JP Kasa isles is better than 3c Lotus Zing due to location.
    CommentQuote
  • Very correctly told..It's 3km..gmap is showing also same..
    CommentQuote
  • i also heard some time back that in zing few towers have issues and const was stopped sometime back, not sure if its resolved
    CommentQuote
  • Current resale rate

What is the current rate (BSP) offered to u in both the projects.. ?
    CommentQuote