For a 2BHK on Noida exp.. under 45 Lks budget I found two options good for end user kasa isles and Zing on my search..

Requesting IREF members to plz compare both of these options in different aspects like Construction quality,Location,Price etc if one has to pick one of them in this budget..

Senior members plz provide you valuable information..
Read more
32 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have not gone to perticular unit/deal but its 4000 kasa isles and 4600 zing offered by most of brokers....
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone has info regarding purposed STP in 168...
    Will it effect residential locality in 168...Please share your info...
    CommentQuote
  • investors will say it will not
    but think of it, a huge stp just 500-600 m away
    coupled with huge naala between 168 and 135 also nearby

if you want to take a chance, go ahead

stp stinks very bad and so does a naala
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit005
    Does anyone has info regarding purposed STP in 168...
    Will it effect residential locality in 168...Please share your info...

Dont worry about the STP. Its behind the village. Between village and zing, there is another builder's project.

Modern STPs dont produce any foul smell. They use new technologies. there is a lane in the village that leads to the STP site. If STP is deterring you, then go to the STP site and speak to the supervisor about it and get all the info. STP is already active (atleast the structure is ready and you can see workers around).
    Besides, why should it matter , when it did not effect sector 50.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks mackkumar...It will be good to visit both 50 active stp and and visit constructing one STP on 168..During my visit to 168 last week i was not aware of stp in 168 so did'nt look that...
    CommentQuote
  • Kasa isles unique layout.

Rare or unique in kasa isles:- It’s a all (four) side open GH Plot.
    I do not think in whole NOIDA there is any plot having this feature in a range of less than 20 acre size.
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Will project like kasa inside Wish town will have edge on the project of same time in nearby loaction outside WT...?
    CommentQuote
  • I do not think.

Just visited yesterday & I saw few green boards on the divider of the road between KI & KH.
    KASA ISLES looks like gateway society of wish town from this entry (from JAYPEE Chamber side).
    CommentQuote
  • I am really interested in 3c lotus zing because of the following reasons
    1) good quality
    2) early possession
    3) it will become lively much earlier than kasa.
    4) proved developer
    5) project in demand.

i have only one reason which makes me reluctant to enter in this project is the big STP behind the project and big naala between sec 135 and 168.brokers are trying to convince that there will not be any problem in future due to advance technology , etc , etc.
    I am an end user , want to invest very carefully.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bobbykhan236
    I am really interested in 3c lotus zing because of the following reasons
    1) good quality
    2) early possession
    3) it will become lively much earlier than kasa.
    4) proved developer
    5) project in demand.

i have only one reason which makes me reluctant to enter in this project is the big STP behind the project and big naala between sec 135 and 168.brokers are trying to convince that there will not be any problem in future due to advance technology , etc , etc.
    I am an end user , want to invest very carefully.

bhai,

do some leg work before investing hard earned money and visit STP site. As i stated yesterday in this thread, a narrow lane from within the village leads to stp site. speak around with workers and engineers etc. I did that before purchasing in zing

Nalah could be a issue, especially during rainy season.
    CommentQuote
  • sahi hai mackkumar ji, we have to see weather this issue is temporary or permanent. if this issue is solved then this is a very good project for end users as well investors also.btw what is the current rate in all inclusive there and the possession time?
    CommentQuote
  • hi. i am looking at investing in 2 bhk for 4-5 years. request senior members to guide which is better option kassa island vs kensington bouleours from location & return perspective?
    how is the option of gaden isles as mony paid to builder is less. tks for your guidance in advance
    CommentQuote
  • If you are open for resale both kasa Isles n kba looks better at this moment.. Location is again a personal choice. To me kba is better placed as it is away from highway n commercials.. For few people kasa might look better as it vet near to both highway n commercials..

If in fresh, Gi is the only option left... N it is not bad at all.. Gi is less dense than both above... Moreover has got incredible sports facilities making it unique..

Yes Gi will have advantage of payment...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • what is the resale price in lotus zing pleae tell as i want to sell of my unit 2bhk
    CommentQuote
  • Pawan bhai, a small correction - the sports facility is of the complete WT and not of GI..., its just that GI is located next to the sports complex. Both will be independent. Please find out the exact area of only GI (it should not include the sports arena area) and then calculate FAR / Density of GI.

Its something like DLF coming with a project next to 50+ acres of chowdary Devi Lal park at Gurgaon and while marketing adding this 50 areas also and then saying we are low density project..., utter fraud and wrong representation sir g.

Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    If you are open for resale both kasa Isles n kba looks better at this moment.. Location is again a personal choice. To me kba is better placed as it is away from highway n commercials.. For few people kasa might look better as it vet near to both highway n commercials..

If in fresh, Gi is the only option left... N it is not bad at all.. Gi is less dense than both above... Moreover has got incredible sports facilities making it unique..

Yes Gi will have advantage of payment...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote