Dear All,

I booked a flat in Logix Blossom 2 months back....... BOP and Logix asked me to take loan from HDFC bank but after some time I got a call from bank saying that Logix does not have the approved copy of map from noida authority .....so bank can't disburse the loan. When I checked with BOP and Logix they started giving me fake reasons and they gave me in written that they have the approved copy of plan. I went to noida authority and checked the current status and came to know that approval is still pending and in near future thr are no chances of getting the req approval. This is a big cheating with consumers. I m going to file a case against logix as they do not have rights to sell the flats without having noida authority approval.
Please refer to below mentioned link from TOI
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/noida/Noida-Authority-serves-notice-on-builder-for-violating-plans/articleshow/13460946.cms

I have a question, I have only given the booking amount to logix. Can I cancel my booking and get the refund. I have not signed any buyers agreement. Please suggest
Read more
43 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • whats the amount you have paid? Forget wasting time of filing a case, ask for the refund. Builder shall deduct max, 5000 as admin. charges as you have not signed any BBA till date, clauses are not applicable to you. or wait till BBA is issued to you, deny over certain clauses and ask your money back. Approach them now and ask for the refund ASAP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by logixusr
    Dear All,

I booked a flat in Logix Blossom 2 months back....... BOP and Logix asked me to take loan from HDFC bank but after some time I got a call from bank saying that Logix does not have the approved copy of map from noida authority .....so bank can't disburse the loan. When I checked with BOP and Logix they started giving me fake reasons and they gave me in written that they have the approved copy of plan. I went to noida authority and checked the current status and came to know that approval is still pending and in near future thr are no chances of getting the req approval. This is a big cheating with consumers. I m going to file a case against logix as they do not have rights to sell the flats without having noida authority approval.
    Please refer to below mentioned link from TOI
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/noida/Noida-Authority-serves-notice-on-builder-for-violating-plans/articleshow/13460946.cms

I have a question, I have only given the booking amount to logix. Can I cancel my booking and get the refund. I have not signed any buyers agreement. Please suggest

Do not panick, try to approach BOB(Bank of Baroda). I have a loan from this bank and they have been releasing payments without any issues.

Probably what has happened is, when Logix made changes to it's original plan i.e. dropped expensive villas and instead launched 3 towers they needed to get the new plan approved and then the UP govt changed and Logix is facing difficulty in getting the new plan approved. In due course it should be approved.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Nilesh,

I have confirmed this with Noida Authority that all 4 projs of Logix in Noida have not been approved by Authority and in near future the chances are very rare. So i don't think i should pay any further amount o logix.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Nilesh,

I have confirmed this with Noida Authority that all 4 projs of Logix in Noida have not been approved by Authority and in near future the chances are very rare. So i don't think i should pay any further amount o logix.

Some towers in Blossom County are nearing completion. Not sure how logix will give possesion?

Besides thousands of buyers have purchased in Blossom Green and Blossom County, they are paying Logix every installment, do you think all of them are paying out of their pockets?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Nilesh,

I am not sure about other buyers who have already started giving the installments. They have already signed the builder buyers agreement. But my case is different I have not yet signed any such agreement to I think i have the option of cancelling the booking. In future Logix may get the req approval from authority but I have confirmed this with Noida authority and as per them in near future chances are very less.
    CommentQuote
  • More or less some days they will get approval from NA.
    Originally Posted by logixusr
    Dear Nilesh,

I am not sure about other buyers who have already started giving the installments. They have already signed the builder buyers agreement. But my case is different I have not yet signed any such agreement to I think i have the option of cancelling the booking. In future Logix may get the req approval from authority but I have confirmed this with Noida authority and as per them in near future chances are very less.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Mr. Singh,

From where did you get this information that they are going to get the required approval in some days? Could you please provide some more details.... thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Logix is a good builder, everyone knows that logix is in trouble just because of power changes, and now it money matter and when dogs get their bone everyone will be alright. Think logical when same NA has given them land for residence purpose why they will not approvel there plans, NA is approving plann of other builders then why not for logix.
    Yes there is some problem of logix with NA but that does not menas that there plan were not approves in future and will get scrapped.

PS- I am not invertor of logix nor any broker to promote their project. Just put my view here.

Originally Posted by logixusr
    Hello Mr. Singh,

From where did you get this information that they are going to get the required approval in some days? Could you please provide some more details.... thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhpa
    Logix is a good builder, everyone knows that logix is in trouble just because of power changes, and now it money matter and when dogs get their bone everyone will be alright. Think logical when same NA has given them land for residence purpose why they will not approvel there plans, NA is approving plann of other builders then why not for logix.
    Yes there is some problem of logix with NA but that does not menas that there plan were not approves in future and will get scrapped.

PS- I am not invertor of logix nor any broker to promote their project. Just put my view here.

Singhpa,

what makes you say that Logix is a good builder? Blossom Green was launched more than 2 years ago, and not having approval till date is shameful on their part. When did the govt change? In April 2012. Almost all projects launched in 2012 had the approvals by that time. Many such projects have reached top floors. And logix, which claimed "Possession in 18 months", doesn't even have approvals after 28 months? And still it is a good builder!!
    CommentQuote
  • My "Good Builder" means because they have build some good office space.
    My "Good Builder" also refer they have many projects in eway or you can say big builder. Or in todays senerio in NCR only less builders were "Good Builder"
    So if they have such big bussiness than they can also manage to take approval.
    But still I do not know why they are not able to take plan approval. But this is well know that they have problem with current SP government that why delay in approval. I have not invest in nay of project but there is lot of gossip about there residanacal projects.

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Singhpa,

what makes you say that Logix is a good builder? Blossom Green was launched more than 2 years ago, and not having approval till date is shameful on their part. When did the govt change? In April 2012. Almost all projects launched in 2012 had the approvals by that time. Many such projects have reached top floors. And logix, which claimed "Possession in 18 months", doesn't even have approvals after 28 months? And still it is a good builder!!
    CommentQuote
  • possession in 18 months was a joke :) ...promising such an impossible thing is only possible in India...highly ineffective juduciary...and believe me, many innocent people bought in logix just because of this 18 months possession...I think people are being foolish here expecting possession in 18 months..but govt and laws should protect such things..
    CommentQuote
  • I would rate logix among the worst builders of Noida for residential projects.

Worse than Amrapali and Supertech.
    CommentQuote
  • I totally agree with you.
    CommentQuote
  • I think everbody who has not yet signed the builder buyers agreement should ask the Logix Management to rufund the booking amount on immediate basis.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Nilesh,

r u talking abt all residential projects - county, greens, zest and neo world?
    zest never had a single problem from the beginning and business is as usual in county, hdfc and all other banks are disbursing loans, not sure abt greens and neo world.
    CommentQuote