Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if NA/GNIDA go bankrupt?

Collapse
X
Collapse

What if NA/GNIDA go bankrupt?

Last updated: November 8 2012
8 | Posts
1169 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What if NA/GNIDA go bankrupt?

    While we all are discussing that there is no money left with NA or GNIDA and they are unable to pay to farmers as
    - Builders are not giving any money to authority
    - Farmers are not letting construction go
    - In the absence of construction work, buyers are not turning up


    What will be the impact if these authorities go bank rupt? Will government take action and intervent and bail them out?

    I think banking system in India does keep a provision of bailing banks (at least govt or co-operative ones) out..... There was some Maharashtra bank (co-op) which went bankrupt and later ICICI / SBI chipped in to save it......

    In case of NA/GNIDA following this route will central govt take over Noida? Or SP govt will merge it with GZB?

    I have not heard of any development authority going bankrupt so far....
  • #2

    #2

    Re : What if NA/GNIDA go bankrupt?

    Greater Noida is already bankrupt
    under 7500 crore debt

    People living in greater noida will suffer, as no progress will be made in the city.

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...nkrupt?t=45472

    its already 10 years behind other cities in terms of facilities, it will fall further
    Last edited November 8 2012, 11:00 PM.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : What if NA/GNIDA go bankrupt?

      GNIDA going bankrupt means it will cease to exist? Then will do the maintenance job of the city? Or other routine stuff?

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : What if NA/GNIDA go bankrupt?

        Originally posted by rakesh_sahu View Post
        GNIDA going bankrupt means it will cease to exist? Then will do the maintenance job of the city? Or other routine stuff?
        I think Gr noida is soon going to disappear from the Map and will turn into "lapata Gunj".

        Just for fun I said..
        I am sure nothing as such going to happen....

        Let the SC deliver the final judgement, If SC cancels NE entirely, Gr Noida would be back in action..
        Thanks

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : What if NA/GNIDA go bankrupt?

          hey i found a new website, they update with daily news about the region
          JustProp Indian Real Estate - Noida - Greater Noida - Reviews - Articles - Forum - Price -Buy Sell

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : What if NA/GNIDA go bankrupt?

            Originally posted by cookie View Post
            I think Gr noida is soon going to disappear from the Map and will turn into "lapata Gunj".

            Just for fun I said..
            I am sure nothing as such going to happen....

            Let the SC deliver the final judgement, If SC cancels NE entirely, Gr Noida would be back in action..
            "If SC cancels NE entirely, Gr Noida would be back in action.."

            bhai aap toh tension mein daal rahe ho lakhs of buyers ko !!

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : What if NA/GNIDA go bankrupt?

              Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
              "If SC cancels NE entirely, Gr Noida would be back in action.."

              bhai aap toh tension mein daal rahe ho lakhs of buyers ko !!

              I am also one those invested in NE but want to be on ground.
              Greater Noida is planning to extract money from old allottees to safe NE... no matter it is nominal amount but that's not fair.. and I don't support such LOOT..

              Why doesn't Gr noida authority take full payment before hand instead on the basis of 10 years payment plan??
              Thanks

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : What if NA/GNIDA go bankrupt?

                GNA if in need to money they should ask builders to make full payment first, no more 10 years payment plan. If more money needed, better they should ask % of payment from NE buyers (old +new). What is the point of asking money from buyers from GN city.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : What if NA/GNIDA go bankrupt?

                  If both get bankrupt then whole Noida and GN region will become like koda village, but this will not happen or all MNC and other company will fly away from this region.
                  Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  I am also one those invested in NE but want to be on ground.
                  Greater Noida is planning to extract money from old allottees to safe NE... no matter it is nominal amount but that's not fair.. and I don't support such LOOT..

                  Why doesn't Gr noida authority take full payment before hand instead on the basis of 10 years payment plan??

                  Comment

                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X