Avoid Devlin Reality

Last updated: November 10 2012
4 | Posts
744 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoid Devlin Reality

This post is about one of the Property Dealers in Noida and Gurgaon, Devlin Reality. They're the most untrustworhty and highly unreliable firm.

I got their reference from a property fair and was in talk with them for some time. Last week I made a booking through them in one of the reputed builder's project in Noida (Gulshan Ikebana).

First their marketing executive promised me a unit on a particular floor at a certain rate. He said he'll pick up the cheque and form from my home and submit it at the builder's office. But I was reluctant to go in person to make any payment and fixed the appointment for the next day.

The next day when I reached their office some how in sector 62 (they did not care to come and guide me to their office) I was greeted by a different executive. And this guy was asking higher price for the same unit. Somehow that thing got resolved.

When we reach builder's office, the builder confirmed that all the units on that particular floor are sold off 2 weeks back. Then these 2 executives of Devlin started blaming each other for all this mess up.

However the builder offered me a different unit which somehow clicked to me and I booked that.

Before the booking was done these Devlin people promised me a lot and once the amount is paid, they behaved as if they even don't know me. They outrightly said that we wont be able to provide you any further services for this deal. And that you've to make your own arrangements to collect all the receipts and deposit cheques in the future.

Their executives have stopped picking up my phone and when I called from a different number they pretend as if voice is not audible after hearing my name.

Had I given him the cheque and form, he would have made the changes with respect to the unit and the rate without my knowledge.

My sincere advice is: Avoid Devlin Reality even if they provide you extra discount.

Re : Avoid Devlin Reality

ok
    "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

very unprofessional brokers. thanks for sharing on the forum. Helps to keep them blacklisted.

Comment

yes they r unproffesional i fully agree.... ..they dont release the discount also given to their customers...bad ones..

Comment

Thanks for the info...is there any online database on IREF wherein we can 'blacklist' these crooks...and lets make that thread STICKY

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X