Hello seniors / friends
I am planning to buy an aprox 1900 sqft ( 3+study or 4 bhk ) in noida, with a budget of max 90 lakhs, purely for residential purpose and can wait for 3yrs approx. For the last few days i have visited almost all major projects, but still couldnt finalise my decision. After my small research i had thou decided to look for close sectors to expressway or sec 107 but these are the problems.seniors please advice-
1.vanalika - 1700 or 2700 nothing in between aprox
2.espacia lb -high cost 6000per sqft
3.panache - location not very impressive
4.sunworld arista- shall prefer to stay at max 10 km on expressway
5.heartbeat amrapali - bad reputation
6. Jp orchid- inventory only for non golf facing units,
7.jp krescent - no comments
8.jp kingston boulvard- bad review from people

Can somebody advice on something fruitfull..?
Sameer
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Look into Gulshan Ikebana in sec 143.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sameer4582
    Hello seniors / friends
    I am planning to buy an aprox 1900 sqft ( 3+study or 4 bhk ) in noida, with a budget of max 90 lakhs, purely for residential purpose and can wait for 3yrs approx. For the last few days i have visited almost all major projects, but still couldnt finalise my decision. After my small research i had thou decided to look for close sectors to expressway or sec 107 but these are the problems.seniors please advice-

Sameer

are you aware of the terms Floor area ratio (FAR) and Loading ?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vlord0007
    Look into Gulshan Ikebana in sec 143.

bhai kya kar rahe ho..why spreading biased opinion every where......help others rather then..preaching only one thing 'Gulshan Ikebana in sec 143'.....

I my opinion its so expensive compared to his location and considering possesion...date....

So please it my request...do not spread biased opinion every where on noida section...

Hope you do will take it personally...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vlord0007
    Look into Gulshan Ikebana in sec 143.

yeah yeah...ikebana is god's abode...

We IREFians have interest in selling the units of ikebana...or anything around sec-137 / 143
    CommentQuote
  • jp krescent or jp orchid non golf view

It seems my question is still not answered, with 90lk budget i m not having much options in 107 around sectors so i was getting a few options in jaypee wish town.can people advice on these or with any other project-
    1. Orchid- 1798 sqft - 5250 rs - non golf facing- 4th floor-95 lk - resale
    2. Krescent - 1980 sqft - 4475 rs - 10th floor - park facing - 90 lk - resale
    Please advice for better projects than these or better price than these in same or diff. Projects.
    Sameer
    CommentQuote
    It seems my question is still not answered, with 90lk budget i m not having much options in 107 around sectors so i was getting a few options in jaypee wish town.can people advice on these or with any other project-
    Please advice for better projects than these or better price than these in same or diff. Projects.
    Sameer

Orchards 4th floor is quite pricey. Try to get deals in range of 4800-5000.

Other than this you can explore Prateek Laurel and stylehome. They have good track record in producing ROI.
    CommentQuote
  • just sharing my pov if it helps...If I were looking from a purely residential perspective and had enough money, I would have gone for Logix Blossom County park facing unit at some lower floor. It is built on a 25 acre square shaped plot with a big central park. The view from lower floor units(around 5-6) would be awesome plus it has a nice floor plan and less loading as compared to many others. You have mentioned a 10km limit on expressway but being a software engineer I would prefer to stay close to where companies would be coming, so the location is quite good in that regard. But I was not sure of construction quality of Logix and didn't have sufficient budget, so I have gone for a safer option in Gulshan Ikebana, which isn't too bad either (it's also not as good as vlord would make u believe ;))
    CommentQuote
  • Sameer,

If you are Ok with Vanalika then you may also want to explore sec-78, projects such as Sunshine Helios (1st choice), and possibly Mahagun Moderne (2nd choice - look at specs of low-rise floors) they are just 1.5 to 2 km further down from Vanalika sec-107.

Current resale prices are 4500 -5000 psf and hence are in your budget of 90 lakhs. Within 3 years you will get posession, plus, this entire area will also be fully developed. In fact, this area is livable even today if one gets posession !!!

Needless to say, that because of recent HC ruling, currently there is confusion about sec 7x in general but hopefully clarity would come in a week or so. If HC ruling does not impact sec-78, then given your budget and requirements you may find sec-78 worth exploring.

Happy hunting and good luck in whatever you decide.

Originally Posted by sameer4582
    Hello seniors / friends

Sameer
    CommentQuote
    Sameer

Bhai sahab pehle yeh to bata do ki apko Loading, FAR ki jankari hai ?
    if answer is no
    then you need to dig deeper
    CommentQuote