Hi,

I am looking for an investment property in Noida.

Are there any good projects in the pipeline?

Most of the new projects seem to be full of controversies. Also wondering if this is a good time to buy?

Thanks
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi

There are many threads here that talk of projects where folks have invested in Noida.

Please read through.

Also, there isnt an absolute definition of 'good project'. What are you looking for? Investment or own use? What is your horizon of taking posession? What is your budget? Preference between apartment / house / land?

Please visit some other threads and refine your questions.

good luck!
    Vaibhav
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for an investment property. Idea is to retain it for a couple of years and sell it later ofcourse. Don't want to risk with small time developers.
    CommentQuote
  • Buy some land, thats the bestyou shld bet for.
    CommentQuote
  • What's your budget ? You can go for a reputed builder's project on Expressway or go for plots depending on your budget.
    CommentQuote
  • where the range starts for buying land 150-200 SQMTR in noida?
    CommentQuote
  • Depends on the sector. You need a budget of around 1 Crore Plus to get a 150 square yard plot in Jaypee Wishtown. For already posh sectors of Noida, you would need much more of course.
    CommentQuote
  • Although I am stuck with my Mahagun Flat in Noida Extension, i would suggest you to look for something in Greater Noida, near Pari Chowk. And i feel this is the right time to buy if you get a good deal. The controversies will vanish shortly... Fingures crossed...
    CommentQuote