Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sector 135 expressway

Collapse
X
Collapse

sector 135 expressway

Last updated: December 8 2012
41 | Posts
6404 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sector 135 expressway

    well a lot is being talked about noida expressway as the destination of future. I did a lots of survey and realised that sector 135 is fully developed, functional commercials, fully constructed sector with authority bunglows. low density with only one builder making appartments , direct road to kalandi kunj, functional school. no village , no graveyard. people allready staying in houses. next vasant kunj a bet . guys throw some light on this. is it not that the potential of 135 is yet to be explord...
  • #2

    #2

    Re : sector 135 expressway

    Originally posted by sparrow View Post
    well a lot is being talked about noida expressway as the destination of future. I did a lots of survey and realised that sector 135 is fully developed, functional commercials, fully constructed sector with authority bunglows. low density with only one builder making appartments , direct road to kalandi kunj, functional school. no village , no graveyard. people allready staying in houses. next vasant kunj a bet . guys throw some light on this. is it not that the potential of 135 is yet to be explord...
    if all development has happened n still not much rate hike, too abb kyun bharega

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : sector 135 expressway

      I have seen noida authority duplex villas. they were very spacious . any idea about cost . many families are already staying in those villas. only todays is constructing builder appts.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : sector 135 expressway

        There are NA LIG rtm flats too. any idea about rates?
        Thanks

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : sector 135 expressway

          Yes, it's a good sector, more developed and in better shape than others in the vicinity. Lot of greenery has come to the side of the sector covered by duplexes and LIGs.
          Few things missing though:
          i) No sector market as yet for daily needs. Nearest is sector 110 market as of now.
          ii) A police chowki for better policing in the region.
          iii) No nearby hospital. However, Jaypee hospital should be operational by next year.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : sector 135 expressway

            well this thread as expected will have a few comments from veterens. only a single project fron today so not much brokers on site. BUT GUYS WHO REALLLY WANTS TO INVEST FOR WHATEVER REASON, please see it your self before going any where else. do have look at the sector.

            the sector market is earmarked and soon the activity will start,AIIMS is miles away from delhi locations but people come from far away places, MAX CRIME IS CLOSE TO SEC 18 POLICE STATIONS,,,, LIGHTER SIDE
            what you need is place where u have mix of high socity living in duplex and a lots of people comming to work and greeeeeen paradise


            please see for yourself and then decide

            regards
            Last edited November 18 2012, 09:26 AM. Reason: add

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : sector 135 expressway

              Originally posted by rkalia7 View Post
              I have seen noida authority duplex villas. they were very spacious . any idea about cost . many families are already staying in those villas. only todays is constructing builder appts.


              dear sir depending upon loc starting fron 14 miilon to 16.8 millon rupees only millioners can afford that why i say the new vasant kunj in making

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : sector 135 expressway

                today project in 135 have worst location....from last 6 months seeing their adds in newspapers that few days left for discount!!!!

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : sector 135 expressway

                  wise people say live in today. dont worry about futur and learn from past

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : sector 135 expressway

                    Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    There are NA LIG rtm flats too. any idea about rates?
                    i am being offered 40L for LIG in sec - 99. No idea about LIG in sec-135.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X