Collapse

Real Estate Baron Ponty Chadha Killed In Shootout In Delhi

Last updated: March 25 2015
189 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Real Estate Baron Ponty Chadha Killed In Shootout In Delhi

Liquor businesses are doing a social service in that sense. Addicts are anyway going to drink away their money, atleast with jacked up prices they consume less alcohol. It is not a commodity necessary for human survival after all. Who cares?

Comment

not necessarily.
      ppl tend to spend more & maintain consumption level the expense of family members & family life.
      liquor can also be banned like gutakha...

Comment

Originally posted by sheeshu View Post
        Yes and they were punjabi too but i wouldnt offend a whole community and region by saying punjabis have reached a new low and it's a shame , based on acts of few individuals.
        Shame on you. you say hindu, muslim, sikh, isai aapas mai hai bhai bahi.sheeshu, i think u r the suckers of life, who always believe they r best. i again say shame on u and the the people who like u idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jai_Singh View Post
          Man this happens in South also, Hyderabad and Vizag i know my self.

Dont just curse UP for it.
          and in Electronic City Bangalore too...but then UP is stereotypes so can blame people for being baised

Comment

I agree...

If fact one of the relatives was heard saying on the TV too- that Ponty was a social worker...

Liquor businesses are doing a social service in that sense. Addicts are anyway going to drink away their money, atleast with jacked up prices they consume less alcohol. It is not a commodity necessary for human survival after all. Who cares?

Comment

The biggest mistake i think ponty did was never to leave anything on table for the other guy:
              1. He drove all the liquor dealers out.
              2. He muscled all the liquor manufacturer for higher margin other wise crippled their business.
              3. He was leaving no better located land for any one in Noida RE. entire city centre, all the sec 18 big plots were with him.
              4. He gupled ENTIRE food supply business for govt in UP
              5.He was chasing the sugar factory lobby big time.
              6. Heck....he had more than 100 buses running in delhi with 500 more to come.

Man growing business is one thing but muscling others out over night another. i dont know what really happened

but
              Always leave something on the table for the other guys.

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                Shame on you. you say hindu, muslim, sikh, isai aapas mai hai bhai bahi.sheeshu, i think u r the suckers of life, who always believe they r best. i again say shame on u and the the people who like u idiot.
                kya bolna chah rahe ho bhai ?? english sabko aana jaroori thodi hai , hindi mein hi bolo

Comment

kya bolna chah rahe ho bhai ?? english sabko aana jaroori thodi hai , hindi mein hi bolo
                  Jo bolna chahtaa hon, wo bayan kartaa hoon ... hindi mein

Click image for larger version

Name:	truth.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	2181455

Comment

shaitaan,
                    Many people religiously follow the religion - and they are the biggest headache for the world. So, lets keep religion aside.
                    Religions are made for people, not the vice versa.
                    'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

Originally posted by jaijai View Post
                      shaitaan,
                      Many people religiously follow the religion - and they are the biggest headache for the world. So, lets keep religion aside.
                      Religions are made for people, not the vice versa.
                      if you feel uncomfortable, i will delete this. i don't care about this.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X