Ponty's Saga: Imminent Conflicts: Noida Realty to take Hit

Last updated: June 9 2014
163 | Posts
30724 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ponty's Saga: Imminent Conflicts: Noida Realty to take Hit

Nothing could have come as more shocking and damaging to Noida's realty as Ponty's death. After Sunday's astronomically hectic meetings and consuls with CREDAI members, taking stock of the situation of the aftermath, I was about to go to bed after taking a heavy dose of Aspirin, then Arora ji called!

At 11 PM yesterday night, Arora ji told me that he recieved a call from Abhishek Mishra from Lucknow. MSY has raised a fresh demand of Rs 100 crore from CREDAI! Mishra has instructed Arora ji to coordinate with Abhai Kumar Singh, the lawyer and now a close crony of Akhilesh Yadav. Abhai Kumar Singh happens to be one of my close friend also. Arora ji asked me to talk to Singh and get back immediately to him.

I called Singh. He said he was expecting me to call. I bluntly asked him about the fresh ransom demand. As per Singh, as has been told to him by his new masters, Ponty had combined the guarantee of Rs. 100 crore from his liquour trade part to ASY as part of the NOIDA deal. Ponty promised Rs 100 crore payment before the year end, and in lieu of the favoured Excise theft amounting to Rs 300 crores - which as per Singh has already taken place.

It was a revolting revelation by Singh - I could not believe and there was no reason to believe. Something not confided to CREDAI and in fact, something which has nothing to do with CREDAI - why would CREDAI pay? After a moment's thought, I asked Singh: "Bhai, yeh liquor ka account toe alag hai, ise CREDAI ke saath kyon combine kar rahe ho? Waise bhi tumhaari sarkaar koi muft mein thode he sharaab banaane deti hai - hazaron crore ke deal hoti hai - lekin yeh CREDAI aur 100 crore beech mein kahan se aa gaye? Kuchh reasonable baat karo Abhai ji, abhi to Ponty ki chitaa bhi thandi nahin hui, aur rotiyan sekni chaaloo?"

Abhay replied: "aap samajh kyon nahin rahe Kumar saab, jab koi bada ped girta hai toe dharti thodi hilti he hai - Neta ji ne jaisa kaha, waisa aap logon ko pahuncha diya. Ab neta ji her deal ki video recording thode hi karte hain. Unhon ney kaha hai toe sach he hoga - agar na maano toe bhi maanna toe padega naa. Aap jaldee se paise ka intzaam karaiye."

I lost my temper, and said: "kya bakwaas kar rahe ho? b*** c*** - tum aur tumhaare yeh nar pishaach baap abhi ek aadmi ki chita per nanga naach kar rahe ho - tumhein yeh nahin maloom ki Ponty hamara sirf ek messenger thaa, bhaade per rakha thaa hamne. Tum soch rahe ho ki hamara baap mar gaya - ab extortion karoge? Abhi hum neta ji ko batayen ki hamaare saath aur kaun kaun hai, yeh neta ji, raja bhaiya aur yeh saare dalle - paani mangeinge. Hum tumhaaree sarkar nahin chalne deinge. hosh ki baat karo."

Abhai knows my nature. He laughed. He advised to have fresh high level talks with team Akhilesh. I told him I will get back to him.

I called Arora ji and told him the details. Arora ji agreed that it is a simple opportunistic blackmail. He asked me to come tomorrow before time for a crucial meeting with selected CREDAI members and Verghese in Delhi.

Contrary to popular beliefs, Ponty's Empire is worth Rs. 1 lakh crore - instead of 6k - 50 k crore as estimated in the Press. Noida realty is likely to go into depression - at least for some time until things sort out. New conflicts are imminent, and some projects can be in jeopardy.

Will keep updating.

Re : Ponty's Saga: Imminent Conflicts: Noida Realty to take Hit

Kumar Saab- is this #42 the same farmhouse when Akhilesh ne itein uthai thee?

Or was it in #21?

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
      Kumar Saab- is this #42 the same farmhouse when Akhilesh ne itein uthai thee?

Or was it in #21?
      It is the same farm house where we watched the beautiful mujra performance of Neelam. I always remember!

Kya haseen raat thee! kabhi nahin socha thaa ki yahaan kabhi khoon ki holi bhi kheli jayegi!

Comment

Gurugantaal is back.....welcome deepaul bhai.....long time... was waiting for your "interesting" + "1st person" threads..........keep them coming......NEELAM WOW...inn aakhon ki masti ke mastaanein hazaaron hai......

Comment

I still don't understand how this will hit noida real estate

Comment

There will be 0 effect on Noida real estate market. The market is anyway slow and will continue to be sluggish for next 6 months or so.

Comment

Interesting part is Deepauls and ram.bharose hamesha sath mai hi atte hai

Comment

Dramatic entry of Deepauls bhai!!!

Arora ji should bag the liquor business this very moment...With calamity comes opportunity...Har supertech ki building mein ek commercial theka!!!

PS - Monty has replaced Ponty...

Comment

scavengers are already on the prowl ..... Unlimited supply of black money from liquor business to real estate business will stop as the UP wide distributorship would be up for grabs (March 2013). It will affect all the real estate projects of wave group. limited construction activity that we currently witnessing in wave projects will come to halt.

tough times ahead for wave investors.

Comment

Lagta hai ab projects mein flat ki cost divide hogi, har booking ke saath ek commando ki salary clubbed........................project itne jyada black money par chalte hai ki koi head tapka and project latka........................................dekht e hai kya hota hai

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X