Got call from some property dealers/ broker .
Project name pink city.
Offering plots .
Rate round 22000.
Though I was in hurry so did not interacted much.
Then checked online location not of project but sector 166.
Is close to 168.
But project as offered on 99 acres is with tag of freehold.
Which raises doubts.
Does any one have information regarding sector launches .
Or this pink city.
Is this any kind of fraud .
Though not interested but location and rate made me think of exploring
Read more
Reply
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Could any one please provide the details about the pink city project in Noida sector -166.
    CommentQuote
  • Got a similar call too.. I am interested as well.. 300-400 sq yard khareed kar will it be a good investment??
    Dinesh bhai and others please guide!
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like lal dora to me at this rate, stay away..
    CommentQuote
  • I was approached by some brokers. Could not provide more details. Looks like lal dora.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aquarian73
    I was approached by some brokers. Could not provide more details. Looks like lal dora.


    What is lal dora ?
    CommentQuote


  • What is lal dora ?


    land not acquired by authority and left for villagers personal use....these villagers then sell it to others...

    like hindon vihar near village barola sector 49

    ----------------------------------------
    Sent via micromax P362 andriod using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • There is no issue even in lal dora if plotter providing basic facility and infrastructure ( may be not par with NA) its direct deal between seller and buyers if same plot NA sells you after developing it may charge you 20times high.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monsun
    There is no issue even in lal dora if plotter providing basic facility and infrastructure ( may be not par with NA) its direct deal between seller and buyers if same plot NA sells you after developing it may charge you 20times high.
    if that's the case and it is so secure then why NA is giving treatment with bulldozers to such unauthorised areas, I suggest one play teen patti with the excess money that they have but stay away from these projects..
    CommentQuote
  • who says bulldozers there any proof , I went thr there nothing found such situation
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monsun
    who says bulldozers there any proof , I went thr there nothing found such situation
    I read a big article in HT around a week or 10 days back about the same, it spoke about Gulawali, Mangroli and Chaproli village..
    CommentQuote
  • they might have about yamuna bed area of villages not expressway side, though I'm not sure and as per broker he arranges loan for PNB for plots .
    CommentQuote