Collapse

Unibera Sec 143B Pre Soft Launch

Last updated: June 11 2013
78 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Unibera Sec 143B Pre Soft Launch

Unibera has told that they have made full payment of their plot in Noida Ext to Authority and applied to various financial institutions for approval of loan. They may start the construction in Dec. Let us see how true their claim is.

Comment

yaar MD, Dukhiatma, and na jane kitne characters hain

If MD was genuine then it was great on his part to clarify and thanks for that

Comment

Mritunjay ji,
        Please also put some light on ur another villas project "Eleven Acacia" in sector -1, Noida Ext. That has started long ago but no action on the ground so far. Also we came to know that Layout plan is going to get changed as urs plan of 360 villas has been changed to 180 villas now and we are not sure how that plan will be projected and untill when it will happen as we have booked unit keeping in mind location like park/corner so please let us know when everything will going to get finalized. We tried many times calling ur team but not get any satisfactory replies regarding the finalization date of new layout plan.

Comment

I saw some banners on my left while driving back to South Extension, gives me a feeling that something is going on with them. Might be in sector 143B as many above claim.

Comment

Originally posted by mritunjay View Post
            Unibera Group Not launched any project in Noida or Expressway.So kindly beware with Brokers and channel partners.Kindly visit www.unibera.com
            Company is doing only one project in Noida extension presently.In future if company introduce any project company inform through his web site or Print media. For any clarification kindly contact unibera office or submit your query forms on web site.Any clients face any problem with our company kindly mail me.

Mritunjay Kumar
            MD
            UNIBERA Developers Pvt Ltd
            That was nice Mritunjay for having clearity. I really appriciate it.

Comment

Hi,

I am also looking to invest in Unibera property in Sec 143b. Can anybody share with me any further updates on this. What is the launch date, Unit plans ...

How is the prospect of this sector in 3-4 years of time frame. Also, does anybody has clue how is the builder and what is the quality of delivered projects.

Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by mritunjay View Post
                I am really shocked to see your quote against our company,this is very ironical . Unibera appartments and Unibera H++ is different project in Noida extension.If your friend cancelled his booking kindly give his name because company not hold any single penny to anyone after cancellation of his booking, you are just misguiding people,if you are really geniune and your friends kindly tell us, i promise to deliver his payment date with cheque number and cancellation date of your friends booking. Request to you kindly not blame anyone with baseless information, may be you have taken bribe or money from our competitor builders to defame.kindly contact unibera office for clarification.

plz pping ur number

Comment

Originally posted by omsairaam View Post
                  Hi,

I am also looking to invest in Unibera property in Sec 143b. Can anybody share with me any further updates on this. What is the launch date, Unit plans ...

How is the prospect of this sector in 3-4 years of time frame. Also, does anybody has clue how is the builder and what is the quality of delivered projects.

Thanks...

hi i m also thinking of project seriously..
                  lets get in touch

Comment

Hi mebin007,

I am currently not in India .... you can give me ur number, i will call you or you can reach me at qas400@gmail.com
                    Last edited December 7 2012, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Hi all,

I got this info regarding unibera sec 143b.. not 100 % sure as the developer hasnt released the floor plan but all this info is tentative... ... booking price is around 3800 psf... basic... please let me know if anybody
                      Interested....

Unibera Developers Pvt. Ltd. a famous and well known name in real estate world. Unibera Developers are the emerging mile stone for Real estate competitors in NCR region. UNIBERA works on its own rules and well accustomed for providing best in class housing services with fresh ideas at unbeatable prices. The desigs and ideas proposed by Unibera Developers are made after a brief study of market demands and customer requirements , and so they are meeting customer's comfort levels since years.

Unibera's roots are formed on the nomenclature of it's own name that the prefix UNI indicates One. It is representing the concept of ONE UNIVERSE in which everything is accommodated. And the suffix BERA stands for to beat, spreading a message of accepting challenges with a cool winning attitude.

Unibera after so many successfully running projects , now presenting an elite new range of lavish apartments at Noida extension. Providing a choice among 2-3 & 4 BHK apartments carefully amended with unmatched facilities this new project "UNIQUE UNIBERA" will be soon known as a shining diamond in the world of real estate services
                      accomplishing everyone's need for a luxurious home within budget . UNIBERA UNIQUE NOIDA will be spread on a total of 25 acres land in all in which ten beautifully build towers will serve as the accomodation land accuiring a total of 10 acres land , part of the proposed land area.

Tentative Apartment Plans :-

* 2 BHK fully furnished & deliberately designed apartments

* 3 BHK fully furnished & deliberately designed apartments

* 4 BHK fully furnished & deliberately designed apartments

KEY ATTRACTIONS:-

* LED Televisions in 2 rooms

* Airconditioners in 2 rooms

* Geezers inside both bathrooms

* Extremely amazing textured walls

* Entire wooden work

The apartments will be entirely marbel floored which provides a perfect finish for high class living. Kitchens will be well planned with tremendous work of wood with a lavish granite cooking platform for ease of everythng. Wide open balconies providing a free ample space for family evening times. Chandeliers in living rooms will be a plus to all other furnishings. High quality copper wiring with perfect modular switches will make it safer for children.

Sector-143B , Noida . Which is on a short drive of 10 minutes from Noida City Centre,5 minutes drive from Mahamaya Fly over and 10 minutes drive from sector-18 Atta Market. Whereas nearing from Amity College as well.

Amazing Amenities as proposed in the plan:-

* Gas Pipe Line provision
                      * Amazing infrasturcture providing way to Rain Water Harvesting
                      * On-roof club house at 22nd Floor
                      * Owning a Water Softner plant
                      * Common area Power Back-up facility
                      * Amazing ventillation for apartments & Wide Open Balconies
                      * Car Wash Area

Note:- THE PROJECT IS CURRENTLY JUST PROPOSED AND WILL BE LAUNCHED VERY SOON........

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X