Collapse

Basic analysis of mid segment projects on Noida eway

Last updated: February 3 2013
24 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Basic analysis of mid segment projects on Noida eway

After a lot of deliberations and multiple visits to the sites of projects on e-way, I have drilled down on Logix county and TRR as the two better options suiting my requirement. However, the below are holding me back:
    For TRR-> Flat layout, and
    For County-> Fact that FAR would now be expandable

As a side note, I have seen the flats of most of the projects from inside. As I see, Paras Tierea and Seasons are going to be the foremost ready to move in (phased) projects on this side of the e-way. Supertech eco-citi may be the next and TRR/County may be afterwards. Others like Paramount and Purvanchal may also follow suit. Others are lagging behind if I take internal work also into picture.

Comment

One month post my last visit, I made another visit to the projects in 134/135/137/168. But, looking at the general speed, I see it highly unlikely that except for Paras tierea and possibly Seasons, any other delivery would happen this year.
      Previously, I was optimistic about County and TRR, but delays are evident for them as well. I expect delivery not before next year beginning.
      Also, quality wise, all projects are nearly at same level otherwise. Small corridors, lack of natural light even though they call it 3 side open/all side open flat, average quality wood, almost a foot smaller balconies etc. are quite the norm with all projects including jaypee klassic/kosmos for that matter.
      Purvanchal is however better on some counts like tile work finishing. Completely unsure and confused now.

Comment

If its for end-use, why don't you explore GNOIDA as well? Visit ATS project, Purvanchal projects, Stellar sigma et al and take informed decision...
        'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

To be frank, I found greater noida esp. near pari chowk area to be a great place and i see a lot of potential there in coming times. However, I am looking for something in this area (around sec. 93) only as my wife is posted at upcoming Jaypee Medical center, sec. 128.

Comment

can you please give your views on UNITECH UNIHOMES 2 project in sector 117

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X