Sort by :
Filter by :
- Not a good deal ...OVER PRICED !!!
GAUR is not ATS or DLF. I have a past experience with gaur and construction wise they are 100% desi...aur kaam chalau...only good thing with GAUR is delivery commitment . Not a catchy deal for investor or end user....CommentQuote0Flag
- I live in grandeur; that was also supposedly luxury project by gaur; but construction is fair ; but lack behind purvanchal and ATS.
So I have some doubts about their delivery of a luxury concept, they need to work a lot on that.CommentQuote0Flag
So I have some doubts about their delivery of a luxury concept, they need to work a lot on that.
what is the actual resale rate for gaur grandeur phase 1 (RTM with possession)CommentQuote0Flag
- 5700 to 6100 psf based on location and size; last deal in my knowledge happend at 5800 around 4 months backCommentQuote0Flag
- hmm dats gud and rent for a 2 bhk????CommentQuote0Flag
- is there any option of a society flat (not khoti floor)available in noida below 5500 AI which is Ready to move and people already staying in the society.CommentQuote0Flag
- around 12k + maintence + E billCommentQuote0Flag
- 5500 < = 82 kendriya vihar 2 etc.CommentQuote0Flag
- can it b possible in pvt builder society with club power back up and other tam jhams.....CommentQuote0Flag
- yes parteek laurel (5200 - 5500) possesion started sec 120, amrapali platinum (currently 5000 max), amraplai zodiac, homes 121, eldeco amantran u can get around 5500CommentQuote0Flag
hmm ok, do u think 7x will have premium of around Rs 500 due to locational advantage compared 2 sec 119/120/121. in other words, by2014, when 3-4 societies will give possession in 7x, den do think genuine transaction rate will b approx 6000 AI or it will hover around 5500 only...CommentQuote0Flag
- I think yes..7x will always take advantage than 11x, 12xOriginally Posted by expressway16hmm ok, do u think 7x will have premium of around Rs 500 due to locational advantage compared 2 sec 119/120/121. in other words, by2014, when 3-4 societies will give possession in 7x, den do think genuine transaction rate will b approx 6000 AI or it will hover around 5500 only...CommentQuote1Flag
- Apart from Gaur, there are many other projects in sector 79- Subhkamna Lords, Ajnara, Prateek, NCY Olympia, helios-2 etc. Why other builders keeping mum? Since entire land belongs to 3C, it is highly unlikely that only one builder project is approved and others are still stuck up.
Has any one personally seen Land and authority approval papers of Gaur or we are just taking their word by face value?CommentQuote0Flag
- as I already said approval is still in way; i had a talk with helios2 guys ; they are also saying approval will be given soon by mid/end of next month.CommentQuote0Flag
Ha...ha.....approvals on way!!! But booking already started officially.
How can Gaur expect us to book flats that too on time linked plan without any approvals in place? The time link plan has no link even with project approvals, bankability etc. To me it is a big trap and high risk.CommentQuote0Flag