As per email from broker, Gaur new project in prelaunch stage Only DP plan is available rate is 3600 in DP covered car parking extra 4 lac. Only 3 and 4 bhk are available.

Salient features are:

Lavish Residential Project, A part of Sports City Noida

Very low density project maintaining a wide Expanse of Greenery

Traffic free Ground floor with a Resort like Ambience

Approx. 30000 sq.ft. club with double to triple height floor & lift

Two level basement mechanical parking with expandable parking space for future requirement

Green building with a Gold Rating Certificate

Each building contains Double Height lobby & Covered Landscape at Ground floor

Apartments designed with extra floor to floor height (11’-0”)

Every building contains a drop –off plaza with Covered Porch

Each Apartment contains a dedicated service area for Plumbing, Geyser, Outdoor A.C. unit etc.

One Extra Sink in Kitchen Utility Balcony

All Apartments have 8’-0” door height for the Grand Impression

No apartment has less than three bedrooms

Residential project in Noida along with 45m wide road & facing 35m wide Green Belt

Cricket practice pitch

Three tire 24X7 Security with CCTV camera, video phone in each apartment

Wi-fi Enabled Complex

Individual R.O. unit for drinking water

High speed Elevators in each block

Plumbing done with CPVC pipes or equal to avoid corrosion

Rainwater harvesting

Entrance Plaza

Waterbody

Feature Wall

Swimming pool

Kids’ pool

Jacuzzi

Amphitheater

Floting Planter

Ladies Alcove

Landscaped Court
Read more
617 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Be careful about Sector 79, I am looking at 79 for the last 3 yrs or so eversince the tenders for sports city was published and later got scapped then againg tenders were floated we can to know 3 C was shortlisted for 79 and Logix for Sector 150. Somehow Logix's 150 took off but crashed after few months due to some or other reason and finally logix is selling it Antriksh, ATS & others.

As regard to 79, it never got clarity. Land is under dispute. My suggestion to fellow members , please verfy the land details and land ownership titles before putting any money. 3 C backed off due to land issues. So please be cautious.
    CommentQuote
  • I am really worried as my theory says that anything new launch must be 30 - 35 % less than nearby ready to move in projects, due to inflation consideration as well as what u pay as interest and also your gain by saving rent/getting rent on the property.

That is why i personally feel price should not be more than 4800 - 5000 psf AI. considering the uniqueness of project else price should have been below 4400
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone seen Gaur sportwood approval papers?

Those who have booked there, have you got copy of the approval letter copy or just paid the money without any solid proof in hands?
    CommentQuote
  • by looking at the layout plan of the project this looks like a low density project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pchawla
    by looking at the layout plan of the project this looks like a low density project

indeed very ordinary location...
    CommentQuote
  • looks like the moderator has deleted some posts which were clearly of a broker trying to get some customers :P
    CommentQuote
  • People wanting to book need to negotiate hard with dealers. We got a Basic sales price of Rs. 4500/- & other discounts in additional charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kramer
    looks like the moderator has deleted some posts which were clearly of a broker trying to get some customers :P

Even my post is deleted. I wanted some clarifications on approvals.
    CommentQuote
  • Not worth more than 4300-4500 AI in fresh as possesion will take minimum of 4-5 years (u can see the Gaurs project in Noida Extn. it took almost 4-5 years)

In resale, options are available in 4300-4400 AI and 1 year in possesion, but the main problem is of colored money
    CommentQuote
  • Price List

Here i am attaching the price list of Gaurs Sports Wood
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajitsinghdel
    Here i am attaching the price list of Gaurs Sports Wood

Its coming out to be Rs 5300 + Service Tax +IFMS+ Maintainence.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anilkumar34
    People wanting to book need to negotiate hard with dealers. We got a Basic sales price of Rs. 4500/- & other discounts in additional charges.

6-7 saal me ban ke milega and you you got BSP of 4500 after 'hard negotiations' !!! is bsp me 6-7 saal ka rent bhi add kar lo interest ke sath (aur man kare to bank loan ka interest bhi jod lo :D)

good deal sir
    CommentQuote
  • Sir is par 12-13% discount mil sakta hai..
    i was offered 12% discount on bsp in Supertech Capetown by underwriter of the project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajat007
    Sir is par 12-13% discount mil sakta hai..
    i was offered 12% discount on bsp in Supertech Capetown by underwriter of the project

supertech and gaur are in different league..
    CommentQuote
  • Location is sector 79 ..is it safe now ?

When I searched Gaur sports wood review on google it says it is Haibatpur village?
    CommentQuote