Sort by :
Filter by :
- Be careful about Sector 79, I am looking at 79 for the last 3 yrs or so eversince the tenders for sports city was published and later got scapped then againg tenders were floated we can to know 3 C was shortlisted for 79 and Logix for Sector 150. Somehow Logix's 150 took off but crashed after few months due to some or other reason and finally logix is selling it Antriksh, ATS & others.
As regard to 79, it never got clarity. Land is under dispute. My suggestion to fellow members , please verfy the land details and land ownership titles before putting any money. 3 C backed off due to land issues. So please be cautious.CommentQuote1Flag
- I am really worried as my theory says that anything new launch must be 30 - 35 % less than nearby ready to move in projects, due to inflation consideration as well as what u pay as interest and also your gain by saving rent/getting rent on the property.
That is why i personally feel price should not be more than 4800 - 5000 psf AI. considering the uniqueness of project else price should have been below 4400CommentQuote0Flag
- Has anyone seen Gaur sportwood approval papers?
Those who have booked there, have you got copy of the approval letter copy or just paid the money without any solid proof in hands?CommentQuote0Flag
- by looking at the layout plan of the project this looks like a low density projectCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by pchawlaby looking at the layout plan of the project this looks like a low density project
indeed very ordinary location...CommentQuote0Flag
- looks like the moderator has deleted some posts which were clearly of a broker trying to get some customers :PCommentQuote0Flag
- People wanting to book need to negotiate hard with dealers. We got a Basic sales price of Rs. 4500/- & other discounts in additional charges.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kramerlooks like the moderator has deleted some posts which were clearly of a broker trying to get some customers :P
Even my post is deleted. I wanted some clarifications on approvals.CommentQuote0Flag
- Not worth more than 4300-4500 AI in fresh as possesion will take minimum of 4-5 years (u can see the Gaurs project in Noida Extn. it took almost 4-5 years)
In resale, options are available in 4300-4400 AI and 1 year in possesion, but the main problem is of colored moneyCommentQuote0Flag
- Price List
Here i am attaching the price list of Gaurs Sports WoodCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by AjitsinghdelHere i am attaching the price list of Gaurs Sports Wood
Its coming out to be Rs 5300 + Service Tax +IFMS+ Maintainence.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Anilkumar34People wanting to book need to negotiate hard with dealers. We got a Basic sales price of Rs. 4500/- & other discounts in additional charges.
6-7 saal me ban ke milega and you you got BSP of 4500 after 'hard negotiations' !!! is bsp me 6-7 saal ka rent bhi add kar lo interest ke sath (aur man kare to bank loan ka interest bhi jod lo :D)
good deal sirCommentQuote1Flag
- Sir is par 12-13% discount mil sakta hai..
i was offered 12% discount on bsp in Supertech Capetown by underwriter of the projectCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rajat007Sir is par 12-13% discount mil sakta hai..
i was offered 12% discount on bsp in Supertech Capetown by underwriter of the project
supertech and gaur are in different league..CommentQuote0Flag
- Location is sector 79 ..is it safe now ?
When I searched Gaur sports wood review on google it says it is Haibatpur village?CommentQuote0Flag