As per email from broker, Gaur new project in prelaunch stage Only DP plan is available rate is 3600 in DP covered car parking extra 4 lac. Only 3 and 4 bhk are available.

Salient features are:

Lavish Residential Project, A part of Sports City Noida

Very low density project maintaining a wide Expanse of Greenery

Traffic free Ground floor with a Resort like Ambience

Approx. 30000 sq.ft. club with double to triple height floor & lift

Two level basement mechanical parking with expandable parking space for future requirement

Green building with a Gold Rating Certificate

Each building contains Double Height lobby & Covered Landscape at Ground floor

Apartments designed with extra floor to floor height (11’-0”)

Every building contains a drop –off plaza with Covered Porch

Each Apartment contains a dedicated service area for Plumbing, Geyser, Outdoor A.C. unit etc.

One Extra Sink in Kitchen Utility Balcony

All Apartments have 8’-0” door height for the Grand Impression

No apartment has less than three bedrooms

Residential project in Noida along with 45m wide road & facing 35m wide Green Belt

Cricket practice pitch

Three tire 24X7 Security with CCTV camera, video phone in each apartment

Wi-fi Enabled Complex

Individual R.O. unit for drinking water

High speed Elevators in each block

Plumbing done with CPVC pipes or equal to avoid corrosion

Rainwater harvesting

Entrance Plaza

Waterbody

Feature Wall

Swimming pool

Kids’ pool

Jacuzzi

Amphitheater

Floting Planter

Ladies Alcove

Landscaped Court
Read more
Reply
617 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No village near this project. This project is next to Nimbus Hyde Park.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea..when is official launch of this project ? Barcading of land happening and advertisement in papers....these kind of things gives confidence to buyers.

    Originally Posted by Anilkumar34
    No village near this project. This project is next to Nimbus Hyde Park.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Any idea..when is official launch of this project ? Barcading of land happening and advertisement in papers....these kind of things gives confidence to buyers.


    Spoke to one guy from netambit, that they have all the approvals and if required they can accompany you to gaur office before you hand over cheque.but offical launch is going to in 1 month's time? Did anyone checked docs at gaur office?
    CommentQuote
  • Had any one else booked; as only 6 people group had one booking.

    I got new rates from unicon
    1. 4500 BSP
    2. 50% PLC
    3. no view pLC
    4. no power backup
    5. rest is same

    Is this enough bargain to buy or should wait soem more? groups view?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivekitbhu
    Had any one else booked; as only 6 people group had one booking.

    I got new rates from unicon
    1. 4500 BSP
    2. 50% PLC
    3. no view pLC
    4. no power backup
    5. rest is same

    Is this enough bargain to buy or should wait soem more? groups view?

    Read somewhere on IREF -
    DLF Ultima in prelaunch @9000+ ,
    15 days before launch @8000+,
    on launch 7800

    Seems underwriters are making huge money on this project despite the slowdown in the RE ,Gaur 'll have to restrict these hungry crocodiles to a realistic margins else it 'll not be able to get desired sales .
    CommentQuote
  • It seems group has a humming voice to say to no these prices and wait fro bargain.

    :-) ok then will wait for soem more time
    CommentQuote
  • Vivek bhai, 50% PLC ka kya matlab hai ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ga0007
    As per email from broker, Gaur new project in prelaunch stage Only DP plan is available rate is 3600 in DP covered car parking extra 4 lac. Only 3 and 4 bhk are available.


    Sir aapne to kaha that ki 3600 ka price hoga downpayment mein, but people are talking about 4300-4500 in CLP
    CommentQuote
  • 50% of applicable floor plc
    CommentQuote
  • I have quoted to netAmbit 5000 rs AI for 5th floor in tower number 21.

    Group is anybody else interested in booking? group booking we can even lower prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivekitbhu
    I have quoted to netAmbit 5000 rs AI for 5th floor in tower number 21.

    Group is anybody else interested in booking? group booking we can even lower prices.


    dear, when in resale of 4400-4500 many options are available, then why anyone will book in this rate unless you dont have any colored money :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajat007
    dear, when in resale of 4400-4500 many options are available, then why anyone will book in this rate unless you dont have any colored money :D


    4500 is BSP in resale; if not then surely I have put a higher price. need to talk to them again
    CommentQuote
  • From where you all are getting confidence of booking on these high rates when the builder is making fool for past 6 months and still you dont learn.

    Atleast wait for its official launch.

    Believe me you are not going to miss anything.

    I am saying this because i have burnt my hand in SK Lords in sector 79.

    Please learn from my experience atleast.
    CommentQuote
  • i am not talking about this project. Other projects in this area are available at resale of 4300-4500 AI
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meetarpit
    From where you all are getting confidence of booking on these high rates when the builder is making fool for past 6 months and still you dont learn.
    Atleast wait for its official launch.
    Believe me you are not going to miss anything.
    I am saying this because i have burnt my hand in SK Lords in sector 79.
    Please learn from my experience atleast.

    I have talked to Helios they are saying to be launched in one month; I have some faith in Daw helios promoter. But you are right in the sense a official launch will give clear picture;

    Just to know; what was your booking proce for SK lords;

    I have yet not given the check so will try to talk to Gaur once before giving check or finalizing on buying.....
    CommentQuote