As per email from broker, Gaur new project in prelaunch stage Only DP plan is available rate is 3600 in DP covered car parking extra 4 lac. Only 3 and 4 bhk are available.

Salient features are:

Lavish Residential Project, A part of Sports City Noida

Very low density project maintaining a wide Expanse of Greenery

Traffic free Ground floor with a Resort like Ambience

Approx. 30000 sq.ft. club with double to triple height floor & lift

Two level basement mechanical parking with expandable parking space for future requirement

Green building with a Gold Rating Certificate

Each building contains Double Height lobby & Covered Landscape at Ground floor

Apartments designed with extra floor to floor height (11’-0”)

Every building contains a drop –off plaza with Covered Porch

Each Apartment contains a dedicated service area for Plumbing, Geyser, Outdoor A.C. unit etc.

One Extra Sink in Kitchen Utility Balcony

All Apartments have 8’-0” door height for the Grand Impression

No apartment has less than three bedrooms

Residential project in Noida along with 45m wide road & facing 35m wide Green Belt

Cricket practice pitch

Three tire 24X7 Security with CCTV camera, video phone in each apartment

Wi-fi Enabled Complex

Individual R.O. unit for drinking water

High speed Elevators in each block

Plumbing done with CPVC pipes or equal to avoid corrosion

Rainwater harvesting

Entrance Plaza

Waterbody

Feature Wall

Swimming pool

Kids’ pool

Jacuzzi

Amphitheater

Floting Planter

Ladies Alcove

Landscaped Court
Read more
Reply
617 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I dont know what research they have done before launching the project with such a high price
    CommentQuote
  • Noida extension is going to hot track for property realtors and chances of good returns are higher as per the property journal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sonia Rajput
    Noida extension is going to hot track for property realtors and chances of good returns are higher as per the property journal


    What is this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajat007
    What is this


    This is hot track. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Luxury has become a necessity for the first time buyers and Gaursons Builders seem to have recognized the same.
    CommentQuote
  • High price in this sector is may be due to the low density projects.i was going through the gaur sports wood flyer which is showing building upto 9 floor. now a days builders are selling 6-8 floor buliding as low rise building.
    CommentQuote
  • No market research really. Market is down. No transactions happening. I dont know how Gaur & Mahagun are launching in these rates. I dont know what special is in Gaur projects? Can see their earlier delivered projects. Developers need to reduce cash flow pressure by easing the prices. Resale prices not appreciating as expected. IT & other markets very slow. Bubble is really set to brust now. Its going to happen another 1997-2002 period.
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (59):
    Originally Posted by Sidgun
    High price in this sector is may be due to the low density projects.i was going through the gaur sports wood flyer which is showing building upto 9 floor. now a days builders are selling 6-8 floor buliding as low rise building.


    Gaur is selling 20 floors.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think that its going to happen another 1997-2002 however price are high for a project which even doesn't have all approvals and no devlopment at all in sector. If new bill gets pass than no builder can pre-launch any project without all approvals as happening in sector-75 and 79.

    End user should look options in near to RTM project, may be small or one bedroom less but buyer will have something for sure.

    Originally Posted by Anilkumar34
    No market research really. Market is down. No transactions happening. I dont know how Gaur & Mahagun are launching in these rates. I dont know what special is in Gaur projects? Can see their earlier delivered projects. Developers need to reduce cash flow pressure by easing the prices. Resale prices not appreciating as expected. IT & other markets very slow. Bubble is really set to brust now. Its going to happen another 1997-2002 period.
    CommentQuote
  • I think they should soon realise this and reduce the prices by 300-400
    CommentQuote
  • First time in the history of Real Estate " Virtual Residential Flats "

    All credit goes to Sector 79, shubhkamna,gaur etc.

    From last one year they are launching their projects.

    Lol......
    CommentQuote
  • AlokAmex you have given an excellent idea to builders for Marketing ...especially in NExtension ,they can now launch Virtual flats also like virtual offices:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • today got call from a broker for park facing unit between 7 to 11 at 5000 psf all inclusive including IFMS also.

    Do not know does this make a buy call or not?
    CommentQuote
  • If AI rate is around 4600- 4800, builder has all approvals and project is bankable than it may be a buy call. Only my POV.

    Originally Posted by vivekitbhu
    today got call from a broker for park facing unit between 7 to 11 at 5000 psf all inclusive including IFMS also.

    Do not know does this make a buy call or not?
    CommentQuote
  • And if you are buying from investment POV, person will be stuck as you cant get much premium in near future. Phir leke bhajan karo 1-2 saal minimum. When you get resale deal on express in less than this price, i dont see a poiint why a person (even end user) will buy at such high premium rate. My POV
    CommentQuote