Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by Quest2012And if you are buying from investment POV, person will be stuck as you cant get much premium in near future. Phir leke bhajan karo 1-2 saal minimum. When you get resale deal on express in less than this price, i dont see a poiint why a person (even end user) will buy at such high premium rate. My POV
Dear, everyone can't afford colored money and working people need to take a loan, so those people have to buy in fresh inventory even if its of much high costCommentQuote0Flag
- why buy something fresh for 4600 AI when under construction projects are available for that much on the expresswayCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kunal26why buy something fresh for 4600 AI when under construction projects are available for that much on the expressway
Dear, in under construction projects, almost 90% inventory is soldout, only upper floors are available, that's one of the reason, builders are launching new projects at 4400-4500 bsp rates these daysCommentQuote0Flag
nally persodont think that is the case. you will find decent floors in resale for around 4700 AI in some projects on the expressway. in a few years there would be availability on the expressway making it hard for projects launched now to compete with projects already under construction. although investment is more in the under construction projects since some payment has gone the fact remains it seems a safer bet since those projects will be most likely be completed before these new projects.CommentQuote0Flag
people will regret after 4-5 years that why we didnt took higher floors. if you live in high rise and on such floors than you will get an idea bout it...
and new projects - how much time they will take you can guess based on projects launched atleast 3 years back but still struggling around middle of towers....
there are people who are ready to give full white deal also, only you need to search for such people.
in any case, if you will like to sell the flat of such high price after 1-2 years than you will probably regret, unless it is luxurious project from builder who has delivered such luxurious projects in past.CommentQuote0Flag
- Quries about Mahagun Mirabela
Please let us know payment plan (which is most important, if it is DP then its very costly affair), floor plan ( to know the loading), discount % ( through which real rate will be calculated).
If Mahagun Moderne is available 4800(AI) then it is very good deal, please let us know the channel.
- guys, please tell me what is the final rate BSP or AI in Gaur sports wood and manahugun new project.CommentQuote0Flag
- what about civitech builder?
getting a deal in 4500 AI + parking
Is that a good deal or not if v ill compare this vd gaur sportswood @5000CommentQuote0Flag
- and in clp @4500
seniors please adviceCommentQuote0Flag
- Can you advise which floor you are getting this price? and what all additional are covered?
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 BetaCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by dhanamCan you advise which floor you are getting this price? and what all additional are covered?
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
15 th floor n parking +club+view Plc is extra rest is included(ifms &lease rent n....oll)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ankitj15 th floor n parking +club+view Plc is extra rest is included(ifms &lease rent n....oll)
Ankit...Do you mean rate is 4500 psf in CLP plan. Parking+Club+ view PLC is extra.
In that case AI would be over 4800 i am sure....CommentQuote0Flag
Please don't assume or make it a rule that you always need colored money for resaleCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by meetarpitPlease don't assume or make it a rule that you always need colored money for resale
No its not rule. If you pay full white, then you have to find seller also who is willing to take full white. finding such combo is not as easy.CommentQuote0Flag
- Ya I know but I am telling from my experiences that I have found such deals ,the thing is that you have to inform the broker that you will only pay in white. You can say that you may not get preffered unit.CommentQuote0Flag