As per email from broker, Gaur new project in prelaunch stage Only DP plan is available rate is 3600 in DP covered car parking extra 4 lac. Only 3 and 4 bhk are available.

Salient features are:

Lavish Residential Project, A part of Sports City Noida

Very low density project maintaining a wide Expanse of Greenery

Traffic free Ground floor with a Resort like Ambience

Approx. 30000 sq.ft. club with double to triple height floor & lift

Two level basement mechanical parking with expandable parking space for future requirement

Green building with a Gold Rating Certificate

Each building contains Double Height lobby & Covered Landscape at Ground floor

Apartments designed with extra floor to floor height (11’-0”)

Every building contains a drop –off plaza with Covered Porch

Each Apartment contains a dedicated service area for Plumbing, Geyser, Outdoor A.C. unit etc.

One Extra Sink in Kitchen Utility Balcony

All Apartments have 8’-0” door height for the Grand Impression

No apartment has less than three bedrooms

Residential project in Noida along with 45m wide road & facing 35m wide Green Belt

Cricket practice pitch

Three tire 24X7 Security with CCTV camera, video phone in each apartment

Wi-fi Enabled Complex

Individual R.O. unit for drinking water

High speed Elevators in each block

Plumbing done with CPVC pipes or equal to avoid corrosion

Rainwater harvesting

Entrance Plaza

Waterbody

Feature Wall

Swimming pool

Kids’ pool

Jacuzzi

Amphitheater

Floting Planter

Ladies Alcove

Landscaped Court
Read more
617 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    And if you are buying from investment POV, person will be stuck as you cant get much premium in near future. Phir leke bhajan karo 1-2 saal minimum. When you get resale deal on express in less than this price, i dont see a poiint why a person (even end user) will buy at such high premium rate. My POV

Dear, everyone can't afford colored money and working people need to take a loan, so those people have to buy in fresh inventory even if its of much high cost
    CommentQuote
  • why buy something fresh for 4600 AI when under construction projects are available for that much on the expressway
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kunal26
    why buy something fresh for 4600 AI when under construction projects are available for that much on the expressway

Dear, in under construction projects, almost 90% inventory is soldout, only upper floors are available, that's one of the reason, builders are launching new projects at 4400-4500 bsp rates these days
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajat007
    Dear, in under construction projects, almost 90% inventory is soldout, only upper floors are available, that's one of the reason, builders are launching new projects at 4400-4500 bsp rates these days

nally persodont think that is the case. you will find decent floors in resale for around 4700 AI in some projects on the expressway. in a few years there would be availability on the expressway making it hard for projects launched now to compete with projects already under construction. although investment is more in the under construction projects since some payment has gone the fact remains it seems a safer bet since those projects will be most likely be completed before these new projects.
    CommentQuote

people will regret after 4-5 years that why we didnt took higher floors. if you live in high rise and on such floors than you will get an idea bout it...
    and new projects - how much time they will take you can guess based on projects launched atleast 3 years back but still struggling around middle of towers....
    there are people who are ready to give full white deal also, only you need to search for such people.
    in any case, if you will like to sell the flat of such high price after 1-2 years than you will probably regret, unless it is luxurious project from builder who has delivered such luxurious projects in past.
    CommentQuote
  • Quries about Mahagun Mirabela

Hi,

Please let us know payment plan (which is most important, if it is DP then its very costly affair), floor plan ( to know the loading), discount % ( through which real rate will be calculated).

If Mahagun Moderne is available 4800(AI) then it is very good deal, please let us know the channel.

Thanks,
    Propuser
    CommentQuote
  • guys, please tell me what is the final rate BSP or AI in Gaur sports wood and manahugun new project.
    CommentQuote
  • what about civitech builder?
    construction quality?
    getting a deal in 4500 AI + parking
    Is that a good deal or not if v ill compare this vd gaur sportswood @5000
    CommentQuote
  • and in clp @4500
    seniors please advice
    CommentQuote
  • Can you advise which floor you are getting this price? and what all additional are covered?
    Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhanam
    Can you advise which floor you are getting this price? and what all additional are covered?
    Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

15 th floor n parking +club+view Plc is extra rest is included(ifms &lease rent n....oll)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitj
    15 th floor n parking +club+view Plc is extra rest is included(ifms &lease rent n....oll)

Ankit...Do you mean rate is 4500 psf in CLP plan. Parking+Club+ view PLC is extra.

In that case AI would be over 4800 i am sure....
    CommentQuote
    Dear, everyone can't afford colored money and working people need to take a loan, so those people have to buy in fresh inventory even if its of much high cost

Please don't assume or make it a rule that you always need colored money for resale
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meetarpit
    Please don't assume or make it a rule that you always need colored money for resale

No its not rule. If you pay full white, then you have to find seller also who is willing to take full white. finding such combo is not as easy.
    CommentQuote
  • Ya I know but I am telling from my experiences that I have found such deals ,the thing is that you have to inform the broker that you will only pay in white. You can say that you may not get preffered unit.
    CommentQuote