As per email from broker, Gaur new project in prelaunch stage Only DP plan is available rate is 3600 in DP covered car parking extra 4 lac. Only 3 and 4 bhk are available.

Salient features are:

Lavish Residential Project, A part of Sports City Noida

Very low density project maintaining a wide Expanse of Greenery

Traffic free Ground floor with a Resort like Ambience

Approx. 30000 sq.ft. club with double to triple height floor & lift

Two level basement mechanical parking with expandable parking space for future requirement

Green building with a Gold Rating Certificate

Each building contains Double Height lobby & Covered Landscape at Ground floor

Apartments designed with extra floor to floor height (11’-0”)

Every building contains a drop –off plaza with Covered Porch

Each Apartment contains a dedicated service area for Plumbing, Geyser, Outdoor A.C. unit etc.

One Extra Sink in Kitchen Utility Balcony

All Apartments have 8’-0” door height for the Grand Impression

No apartment has less than three bedrooms

Residential project in Noida along with 45m wide road & facing 35m wide Green Belt

Cricket practice pitch

Three tire 24X7 Security with CCTV camera, video phone in each apartment

Wi-fi Enabled Complex

Individual R.O. unit for drinking water

High speed Elevators in each block

Plumbing done with CPVC pipes or equal to avoid corrosion

Rainwater harvesting

Entrance Plaza

Waterbody

Feature Wall

Swimming pool

Kids’ pool

Jacuzzi

Amphitheater

Floting Planter

Ladies Alcove

Landscaped Court
Read more
617 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Isnt that sector under HC scanner or am I missing something?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chilleezz
    Isnt that sector under HC scanner or am I missing something?

Whole Sector 79 land already allotted by Noida authority to 3c for Sport city. All projects in Sector 79 are part of Project in Sport City Sector 79.

No housing project will be hampered," said CREDAI vice-president (west UP) and Supertech CMD, RK Arora.
    NOIDA: A day after the Allahabad high court imposed a stay on 802 acres in Noida, Authority officials met farmers and assured to settle their issues in the next 15 days. Officials also claimed that the land was not allotted to any developer.

Noida Authority DCEO, Vijay Kumar Yadav, said, "As the land was not allotted to any individual or organization, it will not hamper any housing projects. Due to a clerical mistake, the names of the farmers were deleted from records. This error will be rectified."
    "Officials said some public amenities could be put on hold till fresh acquisition takes place, but no housing project will be hampered," said CREDAI vice-president (west UP) and Supertech CMD, RK Arora.

‘HC stay won’t hit Noida projects’ - Times Of India
    CommentQuote
  • issue is not high courts ruling. that may be part of the problem but the land needs to be registered in the builders name. this land was alloted to 3c which in turn has sold this land to 4-6 different builders. now in this am not sure whether the chunk of land with gaur has actually been transferred in tyheir name. shubhkamna lords is a similar case. the pre-launch their was a sold out but nothing has moved since land needs to be transferred in their name. the moment land is transferred prices will increase. in case anyone has further information please do update us with the latest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    Jism - 3 : Sunny Leone bathing under concrete flowing from concrete mixer !

pata chala statue ban gayi bechari

Or sunny leone selling her jism to get land allotments worth thousands of crores...it can be a film on land allotment mafia and their links with tycoons like ponty and sunny leone is using her jism everywhere...
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that NA would be allocating(sub leasing)10% of land for residental... Do anybody have other information on this...
    CommentQuote
  • arrey bhai 3c has to transfer land to all thse buildersd in sec 79. then only something will happen. very few resales happening at shubhkamna which is at sec 79 only coz of this. ( 3881 sqft in resale) if i am not mistaken. once land is transferred only then will work begin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ArvindArvind
    Which broker please send me no, I am interested, i think Gaur is one of the most reputed builder has complete almost all projects in time in Noida and Ghaziabad i am ready to take risk, Rs 3600 is at present Gaur Saundaryam Noida Extension rate and Sector 79 Noida is much much better than Noida Extension.

Sirji...but they are asking for full money in 30 days...reputed builder doesnt mean to give all your hard earned money without checking on the facts...Builder aakhir builder hi hota hai...:bab (45):

Thats is only abt my opinion...and nothing to do with your's...
    CommentQuote
  • Got some information:
    Sizes - 1540 , 1730, 2070 & 2780 sqft
    9 Towers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiareal
    Got some information:
    Sizes - 1540 , 1730, 2070 & 2780 sqft
    9 Towers

Bhai point is when they r launching? R they coming with clp plan?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ga0007
    Bhai point is when they r launching? R they coming with clp plan?

As per broker, it will be launched within 15 days and CLP plan would be coming with approx rate of 4500 psf.

This is only a news from broker and not from the builder, it might be wrong...
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 79 will be another Sector 75....... big no no no for DP plan at this time!!!!

Around these rates Gaur Saundaryam is better as the all approvals are in place... project now bankable and work started on the site.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiareal
    As per broker, it will be launched within 15 days and CLP plan would be coming with approx rate of 4500 psf.

This is only a news from broker and not from the builder, it might be wrong...

One broker told me that they are only booking 7th floor upwards in Prelaunch. Other claimed this is not the case. Do you know anything about it? I am interested in this project. based upon your experience, do we have a surety that we will get the preferred floor in prelaunch?
    CommentQuote
  • as mentioned earlier, sector 79 - authority needs to give go ahead to 3c transferring the land to builders such as gaur, shubhkamna and only then work will start. idont know when is going to be cleared but likely date is around march - april 2013
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vickyarora
    One broker told me that they are only booking 7th floor upwards in Prelaunch. Other claimed this is not the case. Do you know anything about it? I am interested in this project. based upon your experience, do we have a surety that we will get the preferred floor in prelaunch?

There is no surety of floor, instead we can only put preference of the floor with the booking.

Based on the past experience lower floors will be undewritten by brokers which will be opened once the project will get launched, Hence maximum brokers will say that lower floors are booked.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smiley74
    as mentioned earlier, sector 79 - authority needs to give go ahead to 3c transferring the land to builders such as gaur, shubhkamna and only then work will start. idont know when is going to be cleared but likely date is around march - april 2013

If this is true then how builders can launch their projects?

And Shubhkamna had already took bookings few months back, if i m not wrong...
    CommentQuote