695 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

Any buyer in group?

Comment

The biggest setback i think is the time linked payment plan in this sector. The builder can keep on demanding money every two months and doesn't do any construction. The buyer pays 95% of money in 24 months and possessions is tentatively in 42 months.
      On top of it the delay penalty is Rs5 per sqft of BSP which comes out as around 8K per month of smallest flat which is costing no less than 75L.

Imagine you paying EMI of 50K ( if u paid 20L yourself) and builder gets away with paying you 8K per month.

This doesn't even look like a end user friendly proposition. If gaur is so confident of delovering on time then they should not have any problems in coming up with CLP plans.

Comment

Originally posted by sudheer123 View Post
        The biggest setback i think is the time linked payment plan in this sector. The builder can keep on demanding money every two months and doesn't do any construction. The buyer pays 95% of money in 24 months and possessions is tentatively in 42 months.
        On top of it the delay penalty is Rs5 per sqft of BSP which comes out as around 8K per month of smallest flat which is costing no less than 75L.

Imagine you paying EMI of 50K ( if u paid 20L yourself) and builder gets away with paying you 8K per month.

This doesn't even look like a end user friendly proposition. If gaur is so confident of delovering on time then they should not have any problems in coming up with CLP plans.
        Nice Said. If Gaursons have that reputation of on time construction than they should come with CLP. The time linked plan only shows their low confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by vivekitbhu View Post
          Any buyer in group?
          Considering all the pros & cons of the sec 79,RE market conditions & the builder reputation,I can buy for Rs 3900- 4000/- AI in CLP plan,any price above this is not justified .

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky1 View Post
            Considering all the pros & cons of the sec 79,RE market conditions & the builder reputation,I can buy for Rs 3900- 4000/- AI in CLP plan,any price above this is not justified .
            Bilkul theek kaha bhai

Comment

am not sure it will be available for 4000 AI although i agree its not worth more than that

Comment

Originally posted by vivekitbhu View Post
                I have talked to Helios they are saying to be launched in one month; I have some faith in Daw helios promoter. But you are right in the sense a official launch will give clear picture;

Just to know; what was your booking proce for SK lords;

I have yet not given the check so will try to talk to Gaur once before giving check or finalizing on buying.....
                Booked at 3700 psf in July 2012, still there is no date of launch.

Comment

1000% agree!

Comment

3800-3900 AI toh dp walo ne liya hein

Comment

my call is 4300 - 4500 is fair value in flexiplan

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X