As per email from broker, Gaur new project in prelaunch stage Only DP plan is available rate is 3600 in DP covered car parking extra 4 lac. Only 3 and 4 bhk are available.

Salient features are:

Lavish Residential Project, A part of Sports City Noida

Very low density project maintaining a wide Expanse of Greenery

Traffic free Ground floor with a Resort like Ambience

Approx. 30000 sq.ft. club with double to triple height floor & lift

Two level basement mechanical parking with expandable parking space for future requirement

Green building with a Gold Rating Certificate

Each building contains Double Height lobby & Covered Landscape at Ground floor

Apartments designed with extra floor to floor height (11’-0”)

Every building contains a drop –off plaza with Covered Porch

Each Apartment contains a dedicated service area for Plumbing, Geyser, Outdoor A.C. unit etc.

One Extra Sink in Kitchen Utility Balcony

All Apartments have 8’-0” door height for the Grand Impression

No apartment has less than three bedrooms

Residential project in Noida along with 45m wide road & facing 35m wide Green Belt

Cricket practice pitch

Three tire 24X7 Security with CCTV camera, video phone in each apartment

Wi-fi Enabled Complex

Individual R.O. unit for drinking water

High speed Elevators in each block

Plumbing done with CPVC pipes or equal to avoid corrosion

Rainwater harvesting

Entrance Plaza

Waterbody

Feature Wall

Swimming pool

Kids’ pool

Jacuzzi

Amphitheater

Floting Planter

Ladies Alcove

Landscaped Court
Read more
617 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vish2k
    Hi Amit, how much did it cost you? Why did you choose this, since I am also looking for one. Anything special that you liked about this.

It Cost me around 5300 AI (incl ST + IFMS).
    Primarily, I liked the Plan. Also, Builder is reputed & having a past record of giving timely possession, location is good.
    All projects in sec 79 cost around 5000 AI.
    CommentQuote
  • has the construction begin? is enviornment approval and state pollution board approval in place ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitkr153
    yes, I am planning to take loan from Bank of Baroda only but not now....after 50% of payment....I contacted BOB for the Home Loan....They are ready to give Loan for this project.

Thanks buddy. This is helpful. If possible, can you share, when did you receive your BBA after your booking? And did you receive any call from Gaur to confirm the details before they logged in your form in their system. Thanks for your time.
    CommentQuote
    Primarily, I liked the Plan. Also, Builder is reputed & having a past record of giving timely possession, location is good.

Agree with Amit on reputation about Gaur.
    CommentQuote
  • u will get a confirmation call within a week after realization of your cheque......& then after two weeks, u can go to gaur office for signing the BBA......Also u will get the next Demand letter within two weeks of your booking.
    CommentQuote
    u will get a confirmation call within a week after realization of your cheque......& then after two weeks, u can go to gaur office for signing the BBA......Also u will get the next Demand letter within two weeks of your booking.

Thanks for your prompt response
    CommentQuote
    yes, I am planning to take loan from Bank of Baroda only but not now....after 50% of payment....I contacted BOB for the Home Loan....They are ready to give Loan for this project.

Hey Amit,

I checked with Gaur and as per them, banks who have started disbursing loan are PNBHFL, HDFC and ICICI. BOB is in queue and should start soon. Out of these 3, PNBHFL seems to be the best.
    CommentQuote
  • yes. Out of these, Go for Nationalised bank i.e PNBHFL.
    CommentQuote
    yes. Out of these, Go for Nationalised bank i.e PNBHFL.

Agree
    CommentQuote
  • FYI...
    Heard from BOB that Sports Wood is now approved from them. Haven't confirmed the same from Gaur
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur confirmed that Bank of Baroda is approved now. They are financing 10.25% and no processing charges.
    CommentQuote

Dear Amit,

Can you please share the payment plan applicable to your purchase.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cassini
    Dear Amit,

Thanks.

Its flexi plan not construction linked. U can find it on its website also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by UnitedUec
    Gaur confirmed that Bank of Baroda is approved now. They are financing 10.25% and no processing charges.

Thanks for sharing this info.....will contact the bank people soon.....Have u applied for the loan???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cassini
    Dear Amit,

Thanks.

If u get at 5200 AI , then I would say its expensive deal. Yesterday I spoken to an underwriter he confirmed me that they underwrite 20 units in sportswood and unable to sell even 1 since last 3-4 months. He offered me 3bhk unit for 4100 bsp and it will cost around 4500/4600 AI approx. This makes me stunned to re-think to invest in current period or not.
    CommentQuote