As per email from broker, Gaur new project in prelaunch stage Only DP plan is available rate is 3600 in DP covered car parking extra 4 lac. Only 3 and 4 bhk are available.

Salient features are:

Lavish Residential Project, A part of Sports City Noida

Very low density project maintaining a wide Expanse of Greenery

Traffic free Ground floor with a Resort like Ambience

Approx. 30000 sq.ft. club with double to triple height floor & lift

Two level basement mechanical parking with expandable parking space for future requirement

Green building with a Gold Rating Certificate

Each building contains Double Height lobby & Covered Landscape at Ground floor

Apartments designed with extra floor to floor height (11’-0”)

Every building contains a drop –off plaza with Covered Porch

Each Apartment contains a dedicated service area for Plumbing, Geyser, Outdoor A.C. unit etc.

One Extra Sink in Kitchen Utility Balcony

All Apartments have 8’-0” door height for the Grand Impression

No apartment has less than three bedrooms

Residential project in Noida along with 45m wide road & facing 35m wide Green Belt

Cricket practice pitch

Three tire 24X7 Security with CCTV camera, video phone in each apartment

Wi-fi Enabled Complex

Individual R.O. unit for drinking water

High speed Elevators in each block

Plumbing done with CPVC pipes or equal to avoid corrosion

Rainwater harvesting

Entrance Plaza

Waterbody

Feature Wall

Swimming pool

Kids’ pool

Jacuzzi

Amphitheater

Floting Planter

Ladies Alcove

Landscaped Court
Read more
617 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by supreetlucky
    If u get at 5200 AI , then I would say its expensive deal. Yesterday I spoken to an underwriter he confirmed me that they underwrite 20 units in sportswood and unable to sell even 1 since last 3-4 months. He offered me 3bhk unit for 4100 bsp and it will cost around 4500/4600 AI approx. This makes me stunned to re-think to invest in current period or not.

Dear Lucky

request you to share the broker details who is giving you this deal.

thanks and regards
    CommentQuote
    If u get at 5200 AI , then I would say its expensive deal. Yesterday I spoken to an underwriter he confirmed me that they underwrite 20 units in sportswood and unable to sell even 1 since last 3-4 months. He offered me 3bhk unit for 4100 bsp and it will cost around 4500/4600 AI approx. This makes me stunned to re-think to invest in current period or not.

Could u please share the details of underwriter........& On which floor u are getting this rate??? All inclusive rates cant be less than 5000 .....even if u book in 4100/sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitkr153
    Could u please share the details of underwriter........& On which floor u are getting this rate??? All inclusive rates cant be less than 5000 .....even if u book in 4100/sqft.

Supreetlucky is suspended.

Agree with you- nothing available under 5K in 79 projects in fresh booking. May be available in Shubhkamna resale where many desperate guys are liquidating.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitkr153
    Thanks for sharing this info.....will contact the bank people soon.....Have u applied for the loan???

I haven't applied yet. Will take from BOB. One of my friend applied thru Victorious Services DSA (office in Vaishali). They have a website with name loanmol.com. He got their reference from Gaur folks only. He had a very bad experience with him. They are a bunch of liers. Looks, we need to keep ourselves away from them.
    CommentQuote

There is extra 550(app.) on top of BSP even if you consider 0 for all PLCs (view + floor). This is considering the current price list available in the market.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Seniors,

Does anyone know if Gaur has all approvals in place to go ahead with the construction for sports wood. None of the projects have started fully in sector-79. Shubhkama Lords is already running behind schedule. Planning to buy a unit in sports wood but unable to make a decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by boogieman
    Dear Seniors,

Does anyone know if Gaur has all approvals in place to go ahead with the construction for sports wood. None of the projects have started fully in sector-79. Shubhkama Lords is already running behind schedule. Planning to buy a unit in sports wood but unable to make a decision.

noone of the sector 79 projects have eniornment and pollution board approval. no construction will start unless these approvals r in place. they r just making fool by showing noida authority approval and doing bhoomi pujan...nothing further will happen.
    CommentQuote
  • Applications for Env. Clearance & UPCB clearance are under process. Will come soon. In any case no one is expected excavation during rainy season.
    CommentQuote
  • I doubt if anyone has started working on its schedule. To start, they need all clearance which is missing of now.

May be, once construction will start, then only any judgement can be made in terms of project scheduling :-)

Originally Posted by boogieman
    Dear Seniors,

CommentQuote
  • Please suggest how sportswood is from investment point of view? What should be the good price(all inclusive) to buy?
    CommentQuote
  • As per my understanding : At any point of time, till their construction reaches 30-40% all Sector-79 projects will be over-priced. You can get almost RTM projects on expressway in rates of Gaur sportswood.

Originally Posted by motgupta
    Please suggest how sportswood is from investment point of view? What should be the good price(all inclusive) to buy?
    CommentQuote
  • what about if i compare Gaur saundaryam(noida ext) and Sportwood from investment point of view?

Gaur suandaryam := Rs 3900(AI), Construction has already been started.
    Sportswood :- Rs 4900(AI)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by motgupta
    what about if i compare Gaur saundaryam(noida ext) and Sportwood from investment point of view?

Gaur suandaryam := Rs 3900(AI), Construction has already been started.
    Sportswood :- Rs 4900(AI)

Hi the main difference. Is location sports wood is in noida main,saundrayam in greater noida.
    Sports wood is a low density project ,so less no of apartments/people in complex.
    T
    Sports wood area is also better than expressway as eventually land available here is limited so more scope of appreciation ( my pov ).
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks tom riddle. I agree location of sportswood is better than saundaryam but also fact is sportswood price is around Rs 1000 is higher than saundaryam. so main point is how much ROI we can expect from these projects.

Any idea how price we can expect for sportwood and saundaryam 3 years down the line?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by motgupta
    Thanks tom riddle. I agree location of sportswood is better than saundaryam but also fact is sportswood price is around Rs 1000 is higher than saundaryam. so main point is how much ROI we can expect from these projects.

Any idea how price we can expect for sportwood and saundaryam 3 years down the line?

All supplies from existing projects in noida will be absorbed by end users in next 2-3 years max.

Due to lack of land supply there are very few new projects in noida.

In next 4 years, noida market will have more demand and less supply.

Whereas in NE supplies will be more than demand for next 7-8 years.

In my view entry in new projects in noida is good which have entry rate of about 4500 in flexi plan and completion in 2016-17.

By 2016 end I expect minimum rates in noida to be between 6000-7000 psf.
    CommentQuote