Collapse

Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

Last updated: September 4 2018
695 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

Can you advise which floor you are getting this price? and what all additional are covered?
    Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Originally posted by dhanam View Post
      Can you advise which floor you are getting this price? and what all additional are covered?
      Thanks.

15 th floor n parking +club+view Plc is extra rest is included(ifms &lease rent n....oll)
      Last edited June 19 2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ankitj View Post
        15 th floor n parking +club+view Plc is extra rest is included(ifms &lease rent n....oll)

Ankit...Do you mean rate is 4500 psf in CLP plan. Parking+Club+ view PLC is extra.

In that case AI would be over 4800 i am sure....

Comment

Originally posted by rajat007 View Post
          Dear, everyone can't afford colored money and working people need to take a loan, so those people have to buy in fresh inventory even if its of much high cost
          Please don't assume or make it a rule that you always need colored money for resale

Comment

Originally posted by meetarpit View Post
            Please don't assume or make it a rule that you always need colored money for resale
            No its not rule. If you pay full white, then you have to find seller also who is willing to take full white. finding such combo is not as easy.
            Thanks

Comment

Ya I know but I am telling from my experiences that I have found such deals ,the thing is that you have to inform the broker that you will only pay in white. You can say that you may not get preffered unit.

Comment

Originally posted by ankitj View Post
                Then it's too costly. If you go lower floor then all inclusive price comes to 5000.not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  No its not rule. If you pay full white, then you have to find seller also who is willing to take full white. finding such combo is not as easy.
                  But if the property is not registered you will not get the loan on the final deal amount it will be 80 % of the login price.

Comment

Originally posted by dhanam View Post
                    Then it's too costly. If you go lower floor then all inclusive price comes to 5000.not worth it.

AGREE. AI should include everything. 5000 is on very higher side.

Comment

does anyone has sector 79 layout map with various builder projects marked.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X