Collapse

Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

Last updated: September 4 2018
695 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

I heard that NA would be allocating(sub leasing)10% of land for residental... Do anybody have other information on this...

Comment

arrey bhai 3c has to transfer land to all thse buildersd in sec 79. then only something will happen. very few resales happening at shubhkamna which is at sec 79 only coz of this. ( 3881 sqft in resale) if i am not mistaken. once land is transferred only then will work begin

Comment

Originally posted by ArvindArvind View Post
        Which broker please send me no, I am interested, i think Gaur is one of the most reputed builder has complete almost all projects in time in Noida and Ghaziabad i am ready to take risk, Rs 3600 is at present Gaur Saundaryam Noida Extension rate and Sector 79 Noida is much much better than Noida Extension.
        Sirji...but they are asking for full money in 30 days...reputed builder doesnt mean to give all your hard earned money without checking on the facts...Builder aakhir builder hi hota hai...

Thats is only abt my opinion...and nothing to do with your's...

Comment

Got some information:
          Sizes - 1540 , 1730, 2070 & 2780 sqft
          9 Towers

Comment

Originally posted by indiareal View Post
            Got some information:
            Sizes - 1540 , 1730, 2070 & 2780 sqft
            9 Towers
            Bhai point is when they r launching? R they coming with clp plan?

Comment

Originally posted by ga0007 View Post
              Bhai point is when they r launching? R they coming with clp plan?
              As per broker, it will be launched within 15 days and CLP plan would be coming with approx rate of 4500 psf.

This is only a news from broker and not from the builder, it might be wrong...

Comment

Sector 79 will be another Sector 75....... big no no no for DP plan at this time!!!!

Around these rates Gaur Saundaryam is better as the all approvals are in place... project now bankable and work started on the site.
                Last edited April 6 2016, 04:33 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by indiareal View Post
                  As per broker, it will be launched within 15 days and CLP plan would be coming with approx rate of 4500 psf.

This is only a news from broker and not from the builder, it might be wrong...
                  One broker told me that they are only booking 7th floor upwards in Prelaunch. Other claimed this is not the case. Do you know anything about it? I am interested in this project. based upon your experience, do we have a surety that we will get the preferred floor in prelaunch?

Comment

as mentioned earlier, sector 79 - authority needs to give go ahead to 3c transferring the land to builders such as gaur, shubhkamna and only then work will start. idont know when is going to be cleared but likely date is around march - april 2013

Comment

Originally posted by vickyarora View Post
                      One broker told me that they are only booking 7th floor upwards in Prelaunch. Other claimed this is not the case. Do you know anything about it? I am interested in this project. based upon your experience, do we have a surety that we will get the preferred floor in prelaunch?
                      There is no surety of floor, instead we can only put preference of the floor with the booking.

Based on the past experience lower floors will be undewritten by brokers which will be opened once the project will get launched, Hence maximum brokers will say that lower floors are booked.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X