As per email from broker, Gaur new project in prelaunch stage Only DP plan is available rate is 3600 in DP covered car parking extra 4 lac. Only 3 and 4 bhk are available.

Salient features are:

Lavish Residential Project, A part of Sports City Noida

Very low density project maintaining a wide Expanse of Greenery

Traffic free Ground floor with a Resort like Ambience

Approx. 30000 sq.ft. club with double to triple height floor & lift

Two level basement mechanical parking with expandable parking space for future requirement

Green building with a Gold Rating Certificate

Each building contains Double Height lobby & Covered Landscape at Ground floor

Apartments designed with extra floor to floor height (11’-0”)

Every building contains a drop –off plaza with Covered Porch

Each Apartment contains a dedicated service area for Plumbing, Geyser, Outdoor A.C. unit etc.

One Extra Sink in Kitchen Utility Balcony

All Apartments have 8’-0” door height for the Grand Impression

No apartment has less than three bedrooms

Residential project in Noida along with 45m wide road & facing 35m wide Green Belt

Cricket practice pitch

Three tire 24X7 Security with CCTV camera, video phone in each apartment

Wi-fi Enabled Complex

Individual R.O. unit for drinking water

High speed Elevators in each block

Plumbing done with CPVC pipes or equal to avoid corrosion

Rainwater harvesting

Entrance Plaza

Waterbody

Feature Wall

Swimming pool

Kids’ pool

Jacuzzi

Amphitheater

Floting Planter

Ladies Alcove

Landscaped Court
Read more
617 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think any significant changes require buyers approval as well as per the "U. P. Apartment Act 2010".......or am I missing anything? Does anyone have new changed layout/floor plan
    CommentQuote
  • They have increased the size of flats by increasing balcony.waiting to see if any change in site plan
    CommentQuote
  • They might change the prise also
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tom riddle
    They have increased the size of flats by increasing balcony.waiting to see if any change in site plan

Here also Gaur has increased the area.... :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meetarpit
    I think the FAR for Sector 79 is 1.75

No. The Far in Sector-79 is 2.25. Almost every builder gets extra 5% for green rating so it becomes 2.37 effectively.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cassini
    No. The Far in Sector-79 is 2.25. Almost every builder gets extra 5% for green rating so it becomes 2.37 effectively.

What about additional FAR due to nearness to metro line
    CommentQuote
  • They have increased the balcony area. Also they have reduced the prices.
    I don't know, what they will do for old customers regarding increase in floor area.
    Old customers already in loss due to decrease in price and if they are going to charge for this additional floor area it will be a big loss.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the construction status at site? Any thing happening?
    CommentQuote
  • Nowadays builder is not leaving any space in which investor can earn something. better to avoid such builders. But again most of builders do same things to suck investor.
    Originally Posted by ASNEGS
    All Flat owners in Gaur Sportswood, please join Facebook group "Gaur Sportswood, Flat Owners only".

This group would be for all the flat owners who have already booked flat in Gaur Sportswood and this group would give the latest information regarding the developments in this project and Gaurson's decisions on key issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ASNEGS
    All Flat owners in Gaur Sportswood, please join Facebook group "Gaur Sportswood, Flat Owners only".

This group would be for all the flat owners who have already booked flat in Gaur Sportswood and this group would give the latest information regarding the developments in this project and Gaurson's decisions on key issues.

Please provide a link. i tried to join, but this page is not appearing in FB.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meetarpit
    I think the FAR for Sector 79 is 1.75

No, looking at the layout of flats and site plan, FAR used is definitely 2.75 or more...
    as a rule of thumb, FAR of 2.75 means 100 flats of 1500 sqft and 1.75 FAR means 60-65 flats of 1500 sqft size in one acre land. (looking at the older societies having FAR 1.5 and newer ones with FAR 2.75)
    calculate the number of total flats and area in acres and then see for yourself. Don't go with builders mouth as they always fool the buyers...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghanup
    No, looking at the layout of flats and site plan, FAR used is definitely 2.75 or more...
    as a rule of thumb, FAR of 2.75 means 100 flats of 1500 sqft and 1.75 FAR means 60-65 flats of 1500 sqft size in one acre land. (looking at the older societies having FAR 1.5 and newer ones with FAR 2.75)
    calculate the number of total flats and area in acres and then see for yourself. Don't go with builders mouth as they always fool the buyers...

Project FAR is always same for all projects. However sector density differs. 79 sector as a whole has low density due to sports city.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder has changed the layout.

Previously:
    Number of towers - 9
    Number of flats - 800

Modified:
    Number of towers - 12
    Number of flats - 1100 (increase of 38%)

Total area of land - 10.5 acres.
    CommentQuote
  • dear all
    lotus greens is launching their new project in sec 79 @4250 bsp. They are saying it will be golf course view property. Is gaurs sports wood is golf course facing too?
    The builder too promoting their property as low FAR of 1.5.
    CommentQuote
  • 1.5 FAR is wrong statement.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote