Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

Last updated: September 4 2018
695 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

    Anything above 4300 is costly in 7X sectors

    Comment


    • Re : Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

      why dont you try Sunshine Solaris in sector 79 ?? I think location and rates are good than others..

      Originally posted by luvguru View Post
      Its better 2 buy in GAUR GRANDEUR (sec 119) then , 5100 price for almost RTM flats.

      Comment


      • Re : Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

        Originally posted by Mrindianoida View Post
        why dont you try Sunshine Solaris in sector 79 ?? I think location and rates are good than others..
        Any idea about current rates and good locations available? Some one told here that most of good locations are already gone....

        Comment


        • Re : Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

          I think the rates which I know are approx 4600 if you give book with approx 20L and rest on bank loan with Flexi plan. Good location in small project are very limited.

          In your prospective which are the good locations in 1500 tower except lower floors in 2 and 3 front towers. ?

          I was not able to to get lower floor in front towers so picked higher floor in Front Tower. because of low rise commercial of Shubhkamna now its open Road Side view (Lords Side), 150 ft Green of Sunshine Solaris and good distance between Solaris and Civitech. I liked it.

          For your reference..Left Side of Solaris is Shubhkamna and Right Side is Civitech. See pic.


          Originally posted by SMJ2011 View Post
          Any idea about current rates and good locations available? Some one told here that most of good locations are already gone....
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • Re : Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

            Hi Mrindianoida
            Did not understand what you meant by Tower 2 and 3. 1540 sq ft is tower D, E & F. also not able to understand which side is shubhkamna and civitec. sunshine solaris , is this also in sec 79 ? not able to clealrly undersnad your pictures.
            also please PM me the broker who is offering 4600 AI price.

            thanks in advance

            regards



            Originally posted by Mrindianoida View Post
            I think the rates which I know are approx 4600 if you give book with approx 20L and rest on bank loan with Flexi plan. Good location in small project are very limited.

            In your prospective which are the good locations in 1500 tower except lower floors in 2 and 3 front towers. ?

            I was not able to to get lower floor in front towers so picked higher floor in Front Tower. because of low rise commercial of Shubhkamna now its open Road Side view (Lords Side), 150 ft Green of Sunshine Solaris and good distance between Solaris and Civitech. I liked it.

            For your reference..Left Side of Solaris is Shubhkamna and Right Side is Civitech. See pic.

            Comment


            • Re : Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

              Bhai Its discussion going for Sunshine Solaris as requested by SMJ , Tower 2 and 3 are marked these are 1500 sqft for Sunshine Solaris.

              Left Side colored pic is Lords. small white area with 2 towers is Sunshine Solaris. Right Side is Civitech. There is no broker for Sunshine . go to website - contacts- call them directly.


              Originally posted by tarunbh123 View Post
              Hi Mrindianoida
              Did not understand what you meant by Tower 2 and 3. 1540 sq ft is tower D, E & F. also not able to understand which side is shubhkamna and civitec. sunshine solaris , is this also in sec 79 ? not able to clealrly undersnad your pictures.
              also please PM me the broker who is offering 4600 AI price.

              thanks in advance

              regards

              Comment


              • Re : Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

                Dude are you talking abt Sunshine Solaris – sector 150.
                i cant even find their website. can you give me the URL.

                thanks in advance.


                Originally posted by Mrindianoida View Post
                Bhai Its discussion going for Sunshine Solaris as requested by SMJ , Tower 2 and 3 are marked these are 1500 sqft for Sunshine Solaris.

                Left Side colored pic is Lords. small white area with 2 towers is Sunshine Solaris. Right Side is Civitech. There is no broker for Sunshine . go to website - contacts- call them directly.

                Comment


                • Re : Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

                  I was browsing Noida projects Today. Got to know that Underwriters of Amrapali Group are giving an offer of Rs. 4500/- persft all inclusive in all projects of Amrapali in mid Noida. It also includes PLCs. Their are no hidden charges over these prices. Be it silicon city, princely estate, crystal homes or Zodiac.

                  Really interesting news. I understand this is the first impact of real estate slow down. Why buy Gaur or Mahagun at such high rates? I inquired with one of the underwriter through their website. He informed that they have started taking bookings in Amrapali in these rates. And the offer is valid for few days only. We can book in new towers or old towers which are near possession, the rates are same.

                  One of the best part is that all projects are under construction for last one or two years & banks are already providing loans.
                  Last edited April 6 2016, 04:46 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

                    Really good news. Who are the underwriters. Can you PM me their contacts.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

                      Originally posted by Mrindianoida View Post
                      I think the rates which I know are approx 4600 if you give book with approx 20L and rest on bank loan with Flexi plan. Good location in small project are very limited.

                      In your prospective which are the good locations in 1500 tower except lower floors in 2 and 3 front towers. ?

                      I was not able to to get lower floor in front towers so picked higher floor in Front Tower. because of low rise commercial of Shubhkamna now its open Road Side view (Lords Side), 150 ft Green of Sunshine Solaris and good distance between Solaris and Civitech. I liked it.

                      For your reference..Left Side of Solaris is Shubhkamna and Right Side is Civitech. See pic.

                      All units 2 & 3 of Solaris are good locations as per me. If in lower floors you will enjoy Central Park and in higher floors you will have long and unhindered views of main road.

                      Units no 1 & 3 are badly located as there are towers around it.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X