Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

Last updated: September 4 2018
695 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

Originally posted by Anilkumar34 View Post
    I was browsing Noida projects Today. Got to know that Underwriters of Amrapali Group are giving an offer of Rs. 4500/- persft all inclusive in all projects of Amrapali in mid Noida. It also includes PLCs. Their are no hidden charges over these prices. Be it silicon city, princely estate, crystal homes or Zodiac.
    Really interesting news. I understand this is the first impact of real estate slow down. Why buy Gaur or Mahagun at such high rates? I inquired with one of the underwriter through their website. He informed that they have started taking bookings in Amrapali in these rates. And the offer is valid for few days only. We can book in new towers or old towers which are near possession, the rates are same.
    One of the best part is that all projects are under costruction for last one or two years & banks are already providing loans.
    Amrapali is 3rd rated builder. Silicon city and princely estate are very dense and large projects. It will be a nightmare to live there after few years. Best to avoid my pov.

Comment

Originally posted by Manoj S View Post
      Really good news. Who are the underwriters. Can you PM me their contacts.
      You can google with amrapali noida projects name.

Comment

Originally posted by SMJ2011 View Post
        Amrapali is 3rd rated builder. Silicon city and princely estate are very dense and large projects. It will be a nightmare to live there after few years. Best to avoid my pov.
        Who are the good builders in Noida? I dont think Gaur also a good builder. The quality & aminities in the earlier delivered projects is also not upto mark, what Gaur claims. You can check by actually visiting to Gaur earlier deliverd projects. I live in Gaur Granduer. Check the size & maintenance of swimming pool. Check the club house, Parking area. Possession given to me & other residents without addressing my issues. Wooden doors already started warping. Taps installed have started rusting. Lift maintenance is also not good. Per month maintenance cost is higher than other developers. The services being provided are not upto mark. I understand Gaur reputation is just a hype done by Gaur brokers only. Whose property is selling easily.

Comment

What is the maintenance cost in Gaur Grandeur? I thought it was lower than other nearby builders like Prateek and in Gaur, they were free for first 2 years...I may be wrong though since I do not have first hand exp.

Comment

why to buy a pre launch project at so high value if nearby near RTM slashed their prices like amrapali Group is giving an offer of Rs. 4500/- persft all inclusive in all projects of Amrapali in Noida.

Comment

Recently Booked 1540 sqft flat in this project.

Comment

Originally posted by amitkr153 View Post
                Out of curiosity, what is AI price you got and which floor?

Comment

congrats, could you plz share price, floor no. (lower / upper / park facing) and plan plz.

Originally posted by amitkr153 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by vish2k View Post
                    Out of curiosity, what is AI price you got and which floor?
                    yaa, would like to know actual price, as the quoted price is way too high with exorbitant extra charges.

Comment

Originally posted by vish2k View Post
                      What is the maintenance cost in Gaur Grandeur? I thought it was lower than other nearby builders like Prateek and in Gaur, they were free for first 2 years...I may be wrong though since I do not have first hand exp.
                      I stay in GG and maintenance charges are high (though looks cheap on paper)
                      basic maintenance : 1.25 psf + S.T.
                      club charges: 10,000/- p.a. + S.T.
                      power back up fixed charges: 300 per KVA.

So if you consider 3 kva backup, total maintenance cost of a flat of 1500 sqft comes out to be approx 4000/- per months! . and as pointed by Manoj, maintenance is not so good...just average.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X