Sort by :
Filter by :
- can I get more details on payment plan for 3995 AI...I am interested.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Vicky231Hi Guys, I am planning to buy a property in Gaur Sportswood, but fe people suggest me to go for Gaur Saundryam. But as per my understanding compare to Gaur Suandryam, Sportswood is better in term of location.....People i need your opinion on this. Should i go for Saundryam (noida extension) or sportswood?
sports wood sec 79
metro just 1 km
better infra than noida ext
nearby sec 50
15 screen pvr just 10 minutes
biggest park meghdutam 10 minutes.
there in no comparision of project of Greater noida west to noida project.
u get Greater NOIda west 2600+ RTM
NOIda 4800+ RTMCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kundkumacan I get more details on payment plan for 3995 AI...I am interested.
call OLA go to site, if really interested or visit website or just call marketing so many ads in newpapers.CommentQuote0Flag
- They are also giving 21 benefits ..... fans, bulbs, metal gate, first transfer fee, one year maintenance free...and lot other....
I had almost decided but now do not want to put money in under construction..... we are tired of this.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by saihtulThey are also giving 21 benefits ..... fans, bulbs, metal gate, first transfer fee, one year maintenance free...and lot other....
I had almost decided but now do not want to put money in under construction..... we are tired of this.
Indeed. Most people who had experience of other project will certainly not venture in an under construction project.
I personally liked the Gaur Sportwood project ( especially the 2280 sq ft layout ) But could not muster the courage to put in the hard earned money in an under construction project. despite a very attractive price package with loads of freebies.CommentQuote2Flag
- Dear kumar71; Yes you are write....builders have spoiled trust among buyers....now time will come where they will have to offer completed product to sell like car......than only buyers will go for it...CommentQuote0Flag
- Risk is less as some towers like G, H, for which structure is complete but does not look like that they will be able to deliver by Dec'16.......CommentQuote0Flag
- RTM is best & safe option nowdays.CommentQuote1Flag
- Gaur sports wood,sec79.
Amongst all the builders in Noida - Gaur is one of few Builders having good track record of delivery without inordinate delay.
Since the project is in advance stage- they are expected to be the first to deliver possession in Sec 79 .CommentQuote1Flag
- Yeah but they are accepting some delay. That is ok... But my family did not liked the location....it is far inside from Noida-Gnoida expressway.....We are interested in buying on expressway but there are not so many options.....CommentQuote0Flag
- after new bridge construction complete ( dec16) connecting noida ext. near sec 79, noida ext just 10 minutes away from sec 79.CommentQuote0Flag
- ok, you mean that not to pay for 79 but can get cheap in NE...
If that bridge comes, so do you also mean that all NE traffic will pass thru sector 79??CommentQuote0Flag
- Sports wood is min 3 bhk, min ticket 80 lac + with registry st etc,
noida ext best for < 50 lac budget sizeCommentQuote0Flag
- So ARJUNPUNJABI; ji whats the good option to buy in noida ext...CommentQuote0Flag