As per email from broker, Gaur new project in prelaunch stage Only DP plan is available rate is 3600 in DP covered car parking extra 4 lac. Only 3 and 4 bhk are available.

Salient features are:

Lavish Residential Project, A part of Sports City Noida

Very low density project maintaining a wide Expanse of Greenery

Traffic free Ground floor with a Resort like Ambience

Approx. 30000 sq.ft. club with double to triple height floor & lift

Two level basement mechanical parking with expandable parking space for future requirement

Green building with a Gold Rating Certificate

Each building contains Double Height lobby & Covered Landscape at Ground floor

Apartments designed with extra floor to floor height (11’-0”)

Every building contains a drop –off plaza with Covered Porch

Each Apartment contains a dedicated service area for Plumbing, Geyser, Outdoor A.C. unit etc.

One Extra Sink in Kitchen Utility Balcony

All Apartments have 8’-0” door height for the Grand Impression

No apartment has less than three bedrooms

Residential project in Noida along with 45m wide road & facing 35m wide Green Belt

Cricket practice pitch

Three tire 24X7 Security with CCTV camera, video phone in each apartment

Wi-fi Enabled Complex

Individual R.O. unit for drinking water

High speed Elevators in each block

Plumbing done with CPVC pipes or equal to avoid corrosion

Rainwater harvesting

Entrance Plaza

Waterbody

Feature Wall

Swimming pool

Kids’ pool

Jacuzzi

Amphitheater

Floting Planter

Ladies Alcove

Landscaped Court
Read more
Reply
617 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • नॉएडा में बिल्डरों ने पिछले 5 सालों में बायर्स की ऐसी मैया **दी की अब सबने फ़्लैट खरीदने से तौबा कर ली .... Even the projects like this one with excellent location and pricing have no takers ......लोग फिक्स्ड डिपोजिट में पैसा डाल देंगे लेकिन फ्लैट लेने की सोचेंगे भी नहीं ... especially in Noida
    CommentQuote
  • MuditBansal; ...sahee bol rahe ho....

    Builders have created a very bad image of RE....Darr lagata hai.

    Ismein all builders are now rated as chor....even though there could be some good and genuine..
    CommentQuote
  • For the first time builders are on defensive being pushed to corner.

    Unfortunately in most projects, buyers are dis-United, fighting among themselves and hence builder is taking advantage of situation.

    Even in completed projects, if buyers get United, builder will be forced to work and provide maintenance services transparently at reasonable cost. They too have a reputation to protect. In this century bad news spad very fast and there are ample digital foot prints in public domain about built sins.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes...Moreover, I checked with Gaur..for sports wood maintenance will be at 3.50 per sft which is very high....and even than they are going to charge for facilities separately...............Really ridiculous !
    CommentQuote
  • Gaon abhi basa nahi aur......

    Maintenance charge issue will come much later. How it was checked to be 3.50 is not known

    Lot of work is still left. Rightly said Muditbansal. Noida Authority and Builders have created a fear psychosis among buyers. Even the best of the projects are plagued with complications. Fresh investments have virtually stopped. Half constructed property are in plenty. Festival City, Gardenia, Amrapali Sapphire Ph 2 , Sunshine Solaris, Supertech ORB , Sikka Kamna etc etc etc etc etc

    I think Gaur has to give solid assurance than just price cuts and freebies to make people invest in such projects. Simple price cuts just won't help. I heard that a court case is brewing up for entire sector 79 to be followed by farmer's agitation.
    CommentQuote
  • Despite huge ad campaign....lower rates, sale not happening for builders like Gaur.....Builders would need to do a lot ..may be start selling flat as finished product....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saihtul
    Despite huge ad campaign....lower rates, sale not happening for builders like Gaur.....Builders would need to do a lot ..may be start selling flat as finished product....

    where would they get the money to finish a product, if they dont sell beforehand. if builders honour their commitment regarding delivery dates, specs they shall be able to sell , this is a temp phase and will be over sooner then later, till then they have to survive somehow . Gaur is doing right thing by selling at discount since holding cost is way too much.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidasg
    where would they get the money to finish a product, if they dont sell beforehand. if builders honour their commitment regarding delivery dates, specs they shall be able to sell , this is a temp phase and will be over sooner then later, till then they have to survive somehow . Gaur is doing right thing by selling at discount since holding cost is way too much.

    Considering gaur reputation and discounts; how is deal for self use
    CommentQuote
  • check the fine print, whats AI price, expected date of possesion, tower/floor , if all OK , go for it
    CommentQuote
  • For own stay you can try good deal. Not recommended for investment even at this rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Es wali deal par public khub book karwa rahi hia, mera 3-4 friends ne karwa lia hai.... Achanakar se 600-700 rs kamm...
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara Belvedere in Sector 79, Dadri Road - 4341
    Lotus Greens Arena in Sector 79, Dadri Road - 4150
    Sikka Kimaantra Greens in Sector 79, Dadri Road - 4099

    aise me agar Gaur Sports Wood in Sector 79, Dadri Road ne 3995 rate kar bhi dia to kya badi baat hai.... :)

    Es baat to like banta hai bhai :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhishek7862
    Ajnara Belvedere in Sector 79, Dadri Road - 4341
    Lotus Greens Arena in Sector 79, Dadri Road - 4150
    Sikka Kimaantra Greens in Sector 79, Dadri Road - 4099

    aise me agar Gaur Sports Wood in Sector 79, Dadri Road ne 3995 rate kar bhi dia to kya badi baat hai.... :)

    Es baat to like banta hai bhai :)


    Sahi pakde hain !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • G, B tower = Dec'16

    J = Mar'17

    But looking to site...it does not look that they will be able to give possession by Dec'16.

    I have dropped the idea....as one of my friend living in Mahagun Moderne said that already there are traffic jams in 7X sectors where occupancy is just 20-25% right now....situation will be bad when these sectors will be fully occupied and 79 is behind 78....Also, traffic also expected to travel from NE to Noida via 79-78 sector road.......

    Thinking of buying on Expressway only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saihtul
    G, B tower = Dec'16

    J = Mar'17

    But looking to site...it does not look that they will be able to give possession by Dec'16.

    I have dropped the idea....as one of my friend living in Mahagun Moderne said that already there are traffic jams in 7X sectors where occupancy is just 20-25% right now....situation will be bad when these sectors will be fully occupied and 79 is behind 78....Also, traffic also expected to travel from NE to Noida via 79-78 sector road.......

    Thinking of buying on Expressway only


    Isi wajah se mena, aaj se 2 saal phele, 7x ki jagah Expressway par lia tha....
    CommentQuote