Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by Abhishek7862Isi wajah se mena, aaj se 2 saal phele, 7x ki jagah Expressway par lia tha....
Which one did you bought on expressway? I am looking to buy?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by saihtulWhich one did you bought on expressway? I am looking to buy?
Purvanchal Royal City, Zero point of yamuna Express highway.CommentQuote1Flag
- What rate did you get there...I guess that project purvanchal is congested......?CommentQuote0Flag
- I Bought 2280 sq. ft. in April 2014 * 1.17cr which now Gaur Sports wood is selling at 95lacs. I feel cheated. I would like to go to consumer forum. Any suggestions!CommentQuote0Flag
- After poss rates are in range of 55-6000/sqft,CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by abhishek7862purvanchal royal city, zero point of yamuna express highway.
25 km away yamuna expressway, great lifetime investment.CommentQuote0Flag
- He already bought for 5131 psf!!!
For self use no need to worry about appreciationCommentQuote0Flag
- If you compare with rest of 7X project.. Gaur sports wood is still at best... But again problem is 7X tag ... 7X,120,119 all are congested... and if i have to invest 1 CR+, i would prefer Noida expressway...
Baaki if its for end use... need not to worry..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by andy4u35He already bought for 5131 psf!!!
For self use no need to worry about appreciation
My point is for same flat someone who books now will pay 95lacs but i have to pay 1.17CR. and i will be servicing my loan for next 20years. 20lacs difference is a big amount to let it go.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Ajay ChopraMy point is for same flat someone who books now will pay 95lacs but i have to pay 1.17CR. and i will be servicing my loan for next 20years. 20lacs difference is a big amount to let it go.
It is a big hit. At that point of time, probably you might be thinking it to be a excellent deal. Now that things have changed, you feel cheated. Such aspects will always continue. If Gaur lowers its price further next year, will the current ones doing booking in the 21-21 scheme feel cheated ??.
The 2280 flat is a wonderful layout. Very specious rooms and excellent construction quality. Be contended if they give you timely delivery. It is very bad out there with most of the other builders. Imagine the plight of people who are are out on streets shouting slogans and yet to get their flats delivered.CommentQuote3Flag
- How was response in carnivalCommentQuote0Flag
- Inventory still there....customer care calling individually and trying to sell.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any update on possession.... Any improvement in rate.... Gaur still can sell around 4kCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Ajay ChopraI Bought 2280 sq. ft. in April 2014 * 1.17cr which now Gaur Sports wood is selling at 95lacs. I feel cheated. I would like to go to consumer forum. Any suggestions!
i am also who paid 1.17 cr :( but such incidents happens as gaursons lowered their price under the discount scheme for some period as they were celebrating carnival. so these discounts offers are the part of each industry. but yes it felt bad if we have paid higher price for the same flat for which guys paying lesser. but that's part of each aspect of life some time we get better deal sometime we feel we are cheated.
but if project is delivered timely and we get timely possession then price will rise. lets see.CommentQuote0Flag
- They should have at least done something for the existing loyal customers by offering some free bee's.CommentQuote0Flag