As per email from broker, Gaur new project in prelaunch stage Only DP plan is available rate is 3600 in DP covered car parking extra 4 lac. Only 3 and 4 bhk are available.

Salient features are:

Lavish Residential Project, A part of Sports City Noida

Very low density project maintaining a wide Expanse of Greenery

Traffic free Ground floor with a Resort like Ambience

Approx. 30000 sq.ft. club with double to triple height floor & lift

Two level basement mechanical parking with expandable parking space for future requirement

Green building with a Gold Rating Certificate

Each building contains Double Height lobby & Covered Landscape at Ground floor

Apartments designed with extra floor to floor height (11’-0”)

Every building contains a drop –off plaza with Covered Porch

Each Apartment contains a dedicated service area for Plumbing, Geyser, Outdoor A.C. unit etc.

One Extra Sink in Kitchen Utility Balcony

All Apartments have 8’-0” door height for the Grand Impression

No apartment has less than three bedrooms

Residential project in Noida along with 45m wide road & facing 35m wide Green Belt

Cricket practice pitch

Three tire 24X7 Security with CCTV camera, video phone in each apartment

Wi-fi Enabled Complex

Individual R.O. unit for drinking water

High speed Elevators in each block

Plumbing done with CPVC pipes or equal to avoid corrosion

Rainwater harvesting

Entrance Plaza

Waterbody

Feature Wall

Swimming pool

Kids’ pool

Jacuzzi

Amphitheater

Floting Planter

Ladies Alcove

Landscaped Court
Read more
617 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Abhishek7862
    Isi wajah se mena, aaj se 2 saal phele, 7x ki jagah Expressway par lia tha....

Which one did you bought on expressway? I am looking to buy?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saihtul
    Which one did you bought on expressway? I am looking to buy?

Purvanchal Royal City, Zero point of yamuna Express highway.
    CommentQuote
  • What rate did you get there...I guess that project purvanchal is congested......?
    CommentQuote
  • I Bought 2280 sq. ft. in April 2014 * 1.17cr which now Gaur Sports wood is selling at 95lacs. I feel cheated. I would like to go to consumer forum. Any suggestions!
    CommentQuote
  • After poss rates are in range of 55-6000/sqft,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek7862
    purvanchal royal city, zero point of yamuna express highway.

25 km away yamuna expressway, great lifetime investment.
    CommentQuote
  • He already bought for 5131 psf!!!
    For self use no need to worry about appreciation
    CommentQuote
  • If you compare with rest of 7X project.. Gaur sports wood is still at best... But again problem is 7X tag ... 7X,120,119 all are congested... and if i have to invest 1 CR+, i would prefer Noida expressway...

Baaki if its for end use... need not to worry..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by andy4u35
    He already bought for 5131 psf!!!
    For self use no need to worry about appreciation

My point is for same flat someone who books now will pay 95lacs but i have to pay 1.17CR. and i will be servicing my loan for next 20years. 20lacs difference is a big amount to let it go.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajay Chopra
    My point is for same flat someone who books now will pay 95lacs but i have to pay 1.17CR. and i will be servicing my loan for next 20years. 20lacs difference is a big amount to let it go.

It is a big hit. At that point of time, probably you might be thinking it to be a excellent deal. Now that things have changed, you feel cheated. Such aspects will always continue. If Gaur lowers its price further next year, will the current ones doing booking in the 21-21 scheme feel cheated ??.

The 2280 flat is a wonderful layout. Very specious rooms and excellent construction quality. Be contended if they give you timely delivery. It is very bad out there with most of the other builders. Imagine the plight of people who are are out on streets shouting slogans and yet to get their flats delivered.
    CommentQuote
  • How was response in carnival
    CommentQuote
  • Inventory still there....customer care calling individually and trying to sell.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on possession.... Any improvement in rate.... Gaur still can sell around 4k
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajay Chopra
    I Bought 2280 sq. ft. in April 2014 * 1.17cr which now Gaur Sports wood is selling at 95lacs. I feel cheated. I would like to go to consumer forum. Any suggestions!

i am also who paid 1.17 cr :( but such incidents happens as gaursons lowered their price under the discount scheme for some period as they were celebrating carnival. so these discounts offers are the part of each industry. but yes it felt bad if we have paid higher price for the same flat for which guys paying lesser. but that's part of each aspect of life some time we get better deal sometime we feel we are cheated.

but if project is delivered timely and we get timely possession then price will rise. lets see.
    CommentQuote
  • They should have at least done something for the existing loyal customers by offering some free bee's.
    CommentQuote