Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

Last updated: September 4 2018
695 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

FYI...
    Heard from BOB that Sports Wood is now approved from them. Haven't confirmed the same from Gaur

Comment

Gaur confirmed that Bank of Baroda is approved now. They are financing 10.25% and no processing charges.

Comment

Originally posted by amitkr153 View Post
        It Cost me around 5300 AI (incl ST + IFMS).
        Primarily, I liked the Plan. Also, Builder is reputed & having a past record of giving timely possession, location is good.
        All projects in sec 79 cost around 5000 AI.
        Dear Amit,

Can you please share the payment plan applicable to your purchase.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by cassini View Post
          Dear Amit,

Thanks.
          Its flexi plan not construction linked. U can find it on its website also.

Comment

Originally posted by UnitedUec View Post
            Gaur confirmed that Bank of Baroda is approved now. They are financing 10.25% and no processing charges.

Thanks for sharing this info.....will contact the bank people soon.....Have u applied for the loan???
            Last edited October 1 2013, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cassini View Post
              Dear Amit,

Thanks.
              If u get at 5200 AI , then I would say its expensive deal. Yesterday I spoken to an underwriter he confirmed me that they underwrite 20 units in sportswood and unable to sell even 1 since last 3-4 months. He offered me 3bhk unit for 4100 bsp and it will cost around 4500/4600 AI approx. This makes me stunned to re-think to invest in current period or not.

Comment

Originally posted by supreetlucky View Post
                If u get at 5200 AI , then I would say its expensive deal. Yesterday I spoken to an underwriter he confirmed me that they underwrite 20 units in sportswood and unable to sell even 1 since last 3-4 months. He offered me 3bhk unit for 4100 bsp and it will cost around 4500/4600 AI approx. This makes me stunned to re-think to invest in current period or not.
                Dear Lucky

request you to share the broker details who is giving you this deal.

thanks and regards

Comment

Originally posted by supreetlucky View Post
                  Could u please share the details of underwriter........& On which floor u are getting this rate??? All inclusive rates cant be less than 5000 .....even if u book in 4100/sqft.

Comment

Could u please share the details of underwriter........& On which floor u are getting this rate??? All inclusive rates cant be less than 5000 .....even if u book in 4100/sqft.

Supreetlucky is suspended.

Agree with you- nothing available under 5K in 79 projects in fresh booking. May be available in Shubhkamna resale where many desperate guys are liquidating.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this info.....will contact the bank people soon.....Have u applied for the loan???
                      I haven't applied yet. Will take from BOB. One of my friend applied thru Victorious Services DSA (office in Vaishali). They have a website with name loanmol.com. He got their reference from Gaur folks only. He had a very bad experience with him. They are a bunch of liers. Looks, we need to keep ourselves away from them.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X